Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Do You Remember The Ugliest Woman In The World? See Recent Pictures Of Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Remember The Ugliest Woman In The World? See Recent Pictures Of Her (9566 Views)

Recent Pictures Of Emmanuella Samuel, The Comedienne / Check Out The Photos Of The Woman Labelled As The Ugliest Woman In The World / Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Remember The Ugliest Woman In The World? See Recent Pictures Of Her by DaddyMorenike: 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
If she give person head.
Re: Do You Remember The Ugliest Woman In The World? See Recent Pictures Of Her by offset67(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
bigjackass:
hmmmmmm
even in the well
Re: Do You Remember The Ugliest Woman In The World? See Recent Pictures Of Her by OkhaiAsein(m): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
falcon01:
damn she ugly! I don't wanna be a bully, buh can she close her mouth?
just thank God for ur life
she being ugly is not her choice she met herself that way
Re: Do You Remember The Ugliest Woman In The World? See Recent Pictures Of Her by falcon01: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

just thank God for ur life
she being ugly is not her choice she met herself that way
I know . I know but damn she ugly! besides life ain't fair.
Re: Do You Remember The Ugliest Woman In The World? See Recent Pictures Of Her by OkhaiAsein(m): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
falcon01:
I know . I know but damn she ugly! besides life ain't fair.
naso.. she would be ugly when u first know such person but if u been with her for long that idea won't be there..
that's how our brain works
Re: Do You Remember The Ugliest Woman In The World? See Recent Pictures Of Her by falcon01: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

naso.. she would be ugly when u first know such person but if u been with her for long that idea won't be there..
that's how our brain works
not that the ide wont be there, you'll just have to live with the fact that she's very ugly.
Re: Do You Remember The Ugliest Woman In The World? See Recent Pictures Of Her by OkhaiAsein(m): 12:44am On Jul 23, 2020
falcon01:
not that the ide wont be there, you'll just have to live with the fact that she's very ugly.
maybe so .. but u would be use to it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Cute Picture Of Olamide And His Son / Nigerian Journalist Receives Emmy Nomination For 'sweet Sweet Codeine' / Tonto Dike Apologizes To Fans For Absence At ‘Rhythm Unplugged’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.