Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard (769 Views)

Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives / A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by OkhaiAsein(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
I don't usually cry but when I saw this post from facebook handle, a was deeply touched and heartbroken.

Many pastors and prophets have wrecked homes and families instead of bringing peace, hope and joy to them.

That's why I always advise everyone to be spiritually rooted and developed so as to withstand the devices of the devil.

A little boy that seems to be at the age of 8-12 years have been sent out from his home by his parents because of what a prophet told them.

According to the person that shared this heartbreaking story, the prophet told his parent that he is a wizard and has been the cause of all their misfortune and problems.

They then decided to sent him away.
This is really sad and heartless, I wonder why some parents will always heed to what the so called pastors and prophets says and not considering or seek the face of the Lord.

And I wonder why some prophets will love to breaks homes and not to amend them.

This post has gathered attention and comment, many people said if it was true that the man is a prophet he should be able to cast out any evil spirit or demon possessing the boy.

See comments

Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by OkhaiAsein(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
More blasting comments

Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by QVicky10(f): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
The parents are very stupid. How can someone come and tell you that your child is a wizard and you will now throw your OWN child out. The same prophet that could see that he is a wizard should be capable of removing the demonic spirit from him. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by yanabasee1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
You'll hear them tell you that if you don't pay your tithes, that you are cursed financially......

The kind of nonsense they feed people to have them destroy homes pretending to be doing God's work.....

In the street, he'll be so harden that he'll do things without remorse as he never had parental love and care.. Just because of one useless man of satan....
Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by johnkey: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
unbelievable
Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by Romangalactic(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
And you will think dis things only happens among poor people, na lie o. I don't know wat nigerians see inside prophets dem body. Even rich people dey cut off some family members because prophets told them wantinwantin, seen a lot of this too.

Prophets that don't ever give good news, is that one a prophet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nawa ooooo them even park small bag for the boy.. things dey happen!
Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by LordReed(m): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
It's so sad seeing the poor preying on the poor, what a shit show.
Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by Ningen(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is barbaric. It's the height of gullibility. His parents ought be arrested for utter neglect. And the prophet confine inside a psychiatric ward!
Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by MJBOLT: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
this type of nonsense can only happen when you cannot think for yourself.RELIGION = FOOLS FOOLING FOOLS
Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by GboyegaD(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
If he is a wizard, why can't the prophet deliver him? Little wonder the Bible says "my people perish because of lack of wisdom". Gullible parents.
Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by sisisioge: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
Haaa! It is well!

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by merieam16(f): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is wickedness
Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by LadySarah: 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Religion!!
I labor for hrs and you tell me that my child is possessed.
My Judgement will start with your own children.

Where is NAPTIP?
Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by PureGoldh(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
It's only in Africa that I have seen where religion is been practiced in another dimension....some microphone bearers **Self acclaimed men if god** are like Wolves in sheep clothing..

Mathew 7 vs 21
Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by Freeeanijor: 12:34am On Jul 19, 2020
It's rather unfortunate he is learning about this cruel world in the most heartbreaking way from his own parent. God does not abandon children that cry to him for help. Children are gift from God so if you do not treasure them, the'll be taken away from you and given to someone else. After all you are just a care taker a role of which anybody can carryout to achieve even better results. Young man cry no more, your condition is changing for better. God no go shame you.
Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 19, 2020
Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by OkhaiAsein(m): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
This probably happened in Akwa Ibom where useless pastors and step-parents are always accusing innocent children of being witches and wizards.
Nigerians we're too superstitious that's why we are where we are today
Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by Mindlog: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
The Children Protection Department, if the state where it happened has one should have the prophet and the boy's parents arrested and prosecuted. Sadly, it is not to the boy's wellbeing to be placed back with his biological family as he is better off in a well managed children' home.

Most of such prophets are schizophrenic rather that treat it for the mental illness that it is, the symptoms such as hearing of voices, hallucinations, religious delusion etc are erroneously termed as spiritual gifts!
Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by Righteousness89(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Even if the Little boy is a wizard as said, Throwing him out of the House is not the Solution...

The Solution should be on how to Ensure he is Delivered!

The problem today is that so Many have Exchanged Foundation of Salvation for Prophecy!

So Many people today have been Confused Prophecy! Prophecy ! That's all people are After! Even on this noble Platform , I see it!

Modified Native Doctors have Confused people with Prophecy all because u hear them call God..

It's High time we Search for the Truth! And not Prophecy !

The Truth is always Bitter! It could hurt you but it will Save you

Prophecy Without GENUIE Salvation is Gymnastics exercise!

Pursue The Kingdom of God with all of your Heart and His Righteousness...

Every other thing is a Gift! You don't Struggle for Gift! It is Given!

Re: This Boy Was Thrown Out Of Home After A Prophet Told His Parent He's a wizard by OkhaiAsein(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
There is nothing bad in his grammar, I can read it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Kids Tablets / .. / My Love For Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.