Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (770 Views)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by TransAtlanticEx(m): 10:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: .. by TransAtlanticEx(m): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: .. by TransAtlanticEx(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: .. by daddytime(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Na God go judge our leaders...

See youth.
Re: .. by doggedfighter(f): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
Day 2 of hike and it's already like this .
Re: .. by bogdaddy(m): 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bro I feel your pains, some women could be a pain in the ass but you have to make a decision in time. You can’t keep running away from your home how long will you do that for ??
TransAtlanticEx:
I type this with drunkenness.
I left my beautiful home,cars,good life be cause my God Is gi king me trouble.
I came to see my dad at oyigbo be cause bitch is stressing my life.
I'm currently in a squalor I last slept in ten years ago.
Very shabby and plenty children.
I m3ssed up my life,honestly..... Bleep!
What's the implication of marrying a girl you don't love and is older please?
Being a young man with plenty cash,cars,house and bright future?
Bitch is from ogbunike and too old and broke to be my wife,thanks.
Bleep!
I am even drink s3f,had 5 beers and cane go home tto my good life,sleeping in a goat herd angry angry angry
Re: .. by dobnina(f): 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
Op, just take it easy. No advice for you now cos of the state you are. What I will say for now is to take things easy. Life na jeje
Re: .. by Liftmaster: 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2020
[b][/b]"Very shabby and plenty children"
"[b][/b]What's the implication of marrying a girl you don't love and is older please"

You need to clarify the above before we can choock mouth and judge your matter. Are these plenty children yours? Do you mean your significant other is very shabby? Are you already married to her even though you don't love her? If yes to these questions, why did you go ahead with open eye and breed many children?
Re: .. by Iwanttoto: 12:27am On Sep 05, 2020
This boy, U have not changed...
Re: .. by Diamond23(f): 12:37am On Sep 05, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Bleep!
I am even drink s3f,had 5 beers and cane go home tto my good life,sleeping in a goat herd angry angry angry
Stop been a drunk. Go back home nd take care of ur plenty and shabby children with ur old broke bitch of a wife from Ogbunike undecided undecided undecided
Re: .. by DontBullshitMe: 2:07am On Sep 05, 2020
Nwaneni my guy grin
Re: .. by Raalsalghul: 2:44am On Sep 05, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Bleep!
D
Logobenz grin
Re: .. by TransAtlanticEx(m): 3:45am On Sep 05, 2020
bogdaddy:
Bro I feel your pains, some women could be a pain in the ass but you have to make a decision in time. You can’t keep running away from your home how long will you do that for ??
she's threatening me,that I wasted her time bla bla bla...
For just 10 months relationship ooo.
She said she's 35,I showed my dad her pic and he said she should be like 43 or so...that is she even lied.
She says I will never see better,my family won't see better,she'll wreck me,she'll frustrate my business and all that thrash.
I know she might know some thugs from her job type(oil pipeline servicing co) so I skipped town to avoid cultist coming to machete my ass.
But I'm not marrying her and that's period!I never loved her or really cared about her,she's the one that forced this relationship trash down my throat.
I'm not doing again and that's final,but I fùck am sha like goat ,especially doggy grin
Re: .. by izzou(m): 6:25am On Sep 05, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
She said she's 35,I showed my dad her pic and he said she should be like 43 or so...that is she even lied.
She says I will never see better,my family won't see better,she'll wreck me,she'll frustrate my business and all that thrash.
I know she might know some thugs from her job type(oil pipeline servicing co) so I skipped town to avoid cultist coming to machete my ass.
But I'm not marrying her and that's period!I never loved her or really cared about her,she's the one that forced this relationship trash down my throat.
I'm not doing again and that's final,but I fùck am sha like goat ,especially doggy grin
Re: .. by bogdaddy(m): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2020
You are a real G! I troway salute bro
TransAtlanticEx:
Re: .. by poshestmina(f): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
Diamond23:
Stop been a drunk. Go back home nd take care of ur plenty and shabby children with ur old broke bitch of a wife from Ogbunike undecided undecided undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: .. by Nitong(f): 3:35pm On Apr 01
TransAtlanticEx:

grin

(1) (Reply)

My Love For Ibadan / What Does It Mean To Have A Dream 3 Times That A Wife Left Her Husband ? / “she Came Into My Life For Two Things, Money And S*x” – Nkechi Blessing’s Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.