Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Magu Sacked For Touching The Wrong Person Says Galadima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Sacked For Touching The Wrong Person Says Galadima (845 Views)

INEC Under Fire For Giving Certificate Of Return To ‘wrong Person’ In Ogun / Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magu Sacked For Touching The Wrong Person Says Galadima by Showbby28: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Buba Galadima, a former ally of President Muhammadu Buhari, says the removal of Ibrahim Magu, suspended acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), is a mere propaganda.

Buhari appointed Mohammaded Umar, former director of operations at the EFCC, as acting head of the commission after suspending Magu.

In an interview with The Sun, Galadima said Magu’s replacement is simply a case of “use and dump”.

He alleged that Magu had been doing the bidding of some powerful elements in the incumbent administration but had stepped on some toes which led to his suspension.

“His suspension was long overdue. Magu should have been long suspended from office but why it took Buhari’s administration five years to remove him may be a surprise to many Nigerians, but for me, it is not,” he said.

“Magu remained that long in office because he has been doing the bidding of some powerful elements in Buhari’s administration.

“But obviously he had stepped on some toes, and that’s why they’ve now decided to do away with him.”

He said the ongoing probe is a propaganda, alleging that nothing fruitful will come out of it.

“I believe Magu has offended a powerful cabal in Buhari’s administration, and that’s why they decided to remove him,” he said.

“I am not trying to defend Magu, I have never been his admirer but Nigerians should not be deceived that Magu was sacked because of Buhari’s administration’s commitment to the anti-corruption war. Magu is just being made a scapegoat to create the impression that Buhari is fighting corruption.

“Go and mark my words, nothing will come out of Magu’s case. It’s just like they want to entertain us, it is all part of propaganda to create impression that this administration is fighting corruption.”

https://thenigeriadaily.com/2020/07/18/magu-sacked-for-touching-the-wrong-person-says-galadima/

Re: Magu Sacked For Touching The Wrong Person Says Galadima by SmartProf(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
First law of shit holes: when you are in one stop digging. Oga Galadima, enjoy your stay in this hole and stop disturbing us.
Re: Magu Sacked For Touching The Wrong Person Says Galadima by ThatFairGuy: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
Buba Galadima? Mtcheeew
Re: Magu Sacked For Touching The Wrong Person Says Galadima by yanabasee1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
So, this is the case of dog eat dog.....

Magu knows the game play..... And I believe he's smart....If he must go down like Ambode, he must go down with some names....We need to know the people that he's been shielding that are very corrupt.....
Re: Magu Sacked For Touching The Wrong Person Says Galadima by Pubichairs(m): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
angry

R.I.P Yar'adua , best president Nigeria has Eva had

Goodluck Jonathan and Namdi Sambo, u too are still the main boss, Nigerians Neva complained of hunger, despite the claims of idiots who said ur regime was filled with corruption

You see Buhari And that Afonja midget that parades him self as a pastor, it shall Neva be well with those two cows.

3 Likes

Re: Magu Sacked For Touching The Wrong Person Says Galadima by Nbotee(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
We wont b surprised na.. Dey kip deceiving Nigerians with all d yeye Mr integrity and pighting Kwaruption mantra.. The President is in d know of all d corrupt dealings happening under his govt .
Re: Magu Sacked For Touching The Wrong Person Says Galadima by Fasindo: 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
shocked

Any thing Buba Galadima says is always true.

Galadima is among the few northerners that says d truth to power, together with
Sanusi
Bishop Kukah
Sheik Gunmi
Bishop Manza of Yola
Re: Magu Sacked For Touching The Wrong Person Says Galadima by PIMPAR: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
Believe anything coming from Galadima at your own peril
Re: Magu Sacked For Touching The Wrong Person Says Galadima by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
This Buhari government eehnnn

(1) (Reply)

Help! First Bank Nigeria Has Been Stealing My Money / Breaking!!!fr Mbaka Adoration Ministry Is On Fire In Enugu. / Governor Wike Should Please Withdraw Soldiers From Oyigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.