Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! (29504 Views)

83-year-old Retiree Sleeps Under Bridge For 17 Years (pic) / My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by gebest: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
no b her fault
Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by tallfact: 12:04am On Jul 06, 2013
To treat malaria is free for children while adults have to pay through their nose grin.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by KaineYuzedo(m): 12:36am On Jul 06, 2013
yuzedo: I cried when I first saw this on twitter!! grin grin grin grin grin

Deddi you are lie.... you laugh and rite chek of 3 million $$$ for my pocket money.... dunn lie pliss grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by Issyone: 4:26am On Jul 06, 2013
5 minutes madness. Am sure she be Akpors family 4rm warri. Warri no dey carry last nah.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by marex: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2013
duh angry
Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by Gbenge77(m): 8:05am On Jul 06, 2013
Bizarre!
Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by 99cent: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2013
-someone must have helped her to fit in d cot and zip it.
-that someone must have also taken the pic (probably her husband)
-I don't think anyone can fall asleep in that extremely uncomfortable posture.

it's a funny pic sha. I laughed
Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by bankyblue(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2013
Hahahahahahahahaha.....this is madness, pls where is the HUSBAND?

Incubator.
Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by Mcweber(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
Lolz, wonders they say shall never end. Drogba ‎​dey dis woman head o......
Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by crackhouse(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
mosquito things on her mind.
Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by crackhouse(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
99cent: -someone must have helped her to fit in d cot and zip it.
-that someone must have also taken the pic (probably her husband)
-I don't think anyone can fall asleep in that extremely uncomfortable posture.

it's a funny pic sha. I laughed
and now the person decided to post the picture on the internet for no other reason than to mock her.
Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
yuzedo: I cried when I first saw this on twitter!! grin grin grin grin grin
R u trying to tell us u have twitter..
Folow me ooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by AbuMikey(m): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
nadia_SA:
R u trying to tell us u have twitter..
Folow me ooo
follow him @Yuzedo77 follow me @Abu_Mikey
Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
Abu Mikey: follow him @Yuzedo77 follow me @Abu_Mikey
follow bck mr.ibu.. @nadia_nadeeya

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by AbuMikey(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2013
nadia_SA: follow bck mr.ibu.. @nadia_nadeeya
Now following Ma'm

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by dicka04(m): 12:28am On Jul 07, 2013
funny tho..
Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by tpia5: 2:14am On Jul 07, 2013
22000+ views, wow.
Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by 5nlock: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
dominique: The baby is dangerously close to the edge of the bed.

if the baby falls, he/she wil (prolly) rise again. Lol~
Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by MayraC(f): 12:40am On Jul 10, 2013
Seriously Wow Something is seriously wrong here tongue With such mom, I am definitively scared for d baby tongue
Re: Woman Sleeping In A Cot While Baby Sleeps On The Bed! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2017
dominique:
The baby is dangerously close to the edge of the bed.
How so feminine your statement is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? / Is This Normal For Traditional Wedding List? / My Divorce Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.