Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

5pecterGray's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5pecterGray's Profile / 5pecterGray's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 5pecterGray(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12
Lagos and Ibadan. Nearby can join. Share your games that you want to swap or sell or consoles. Anything games.
Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 5pecterGray(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12
Bolubaba:

I'll ask him if he doesn't mind a ps4 group

Ok here is the link just in case.
Just scan with your phone and join

2 Likes

Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 5pecterGray(m): 1:12pm On Apr 07
Bolubaba:
Is there any WhatsApp group for Playstation anyone can help a friend with? Please add him if there is any. He owns a ps5 (0 8 0 6 7 0 5 5 2 6 6)
We have for a ps4 group. Idk if anyone owns a ps5 there.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by 5pecterGray(m): 10:21am On Mar 27
Vinchigo1:
please chat me up on Whatsapp if this cheat is unlimited and still working as I need it for something. Hope the price is negotiable. 08038093044

I’m interested too if it’s working
Politics / Re: Electricity: Discos Under Fire As Outages Worsen by 5pecterGray(m): 12:42am On Mar 04
AdiscoPele:
They finally gave us light o. Saturday morning after being in darkness for 2days. The light itself lasted for about 1:45mins and that was all for Saturday.
Brought light again around 4am on Sunday, took the light around 9am, and we are so sure it will be till Monday.

The irony is that this useless IBEDC people went around on that Saturday morning to disconnect even though the light came and lasted for just 1hr plus after 2days of darkness.

Now,we have made a resolve, anytime they come for disconnection again, we'll beat the he'll out of them. THEY ARE NO LONGER 'GOVERNMENT PICKIN'. The Discos are now private entities.

The transformers, the poles, the wires were all bought by us, everything even when it was still PHCN. So they have no authority over them.

After beating them and inflicting enough injuries on them, we'll go and beg them after like 2weeks, but the fact is that we have beating them. That will put some sense into their useless head.

You spoke the truth. They didn’t bring light at all. Up til now, No light on Sunday. And now it’s Monday Morning and guess what, No light. 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Electricity: Discos Under Fire As Outages Worsen by 5pecterGray(m): 12:39am On Mar 04
IBEDC IS THE WORST EVER ON THIS LIST.
• They bring the light for just 5mins and that’s it for the day.
• In a week they can give you light for just 2days and that’s just 2hrs highest.
• They don’t even listen to anyone, Check their X handle and you will confirm yourself.
• They play with the light, they flash it like 3-5 times and then that’s it for the day.

IBEDC is the worst on this trust me. Ask anyone living in Ibadan they will tell you.
The worst thing about it is that, No one even talks about it. No one…

1 Like 1 Share

Phones / Re: Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. by 5pecterGray(m): 10:23am On Feb 27
bigl:
Mtn wan finish my finances ... i will subscribe to 20gb, its won't last 1 week ... i started becoming broke and at a point, my wife dey give me one kain eye whether i dey get another wife outside ... not until she got to know say na mtn ....

Now, I use the Airtel 5G unlimited internet .... speed based ... limited to 20mbps ... and January alone, i used over 650gb (I was carrying some stock footage packs, my wife was enjoying facebook instagram videos, my son streaming youtube 247) ...

All this for 20k monthly .... Waaaaaaay berra than the shege barawo mtn dey do us!

They also have 40mbps for 35k and 60mbps for 50k which i don't need for now!

Wow, Really!! Let me check it up. What plan is it

1 Like

Properties / Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by 5pecterGray(m): 11:37am On Feb 19
How much is the cost of this setup please.
Science/Technology / Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by 5pecterGray(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09
PMPSolutions:

Cejaay opened an innovative thread but it is noteworthy to say that is technology is outdated. UPS Inverter systems are no longer viable.

The alternative you need now is lithium powered box which I make from scratch to finish.

The one I am using has been powering my fan and lights for close to 2 years now without an issue.

The one below was installed for a customer

How much
Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 5pecterGray(m): 6:18am On Jan 23
TheDejiEmpire:

How much? i no wan waste time abeg.

Price: 170K
Will throw in the Pes2021 along.

I upgraded the HDD from 500GB To 1TB last December btw.

FW: 10.01
Can play anything. Not a single problem with the console.

The Original Controller you see here has battery issues. Need to change. That’s all.

Anyways, If interested, you know how to.

Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 5pecterGray(m): 5:46pm On Jan 22
TheDejiEmpire:
Please who has a Ps4 slim for sale.
Not Hacked, i intend to play online.
If you have one let me know.
Lagos.

I have One. Message me on WhatsApp let’s talk.
0703. 026. 3656
Gaming / Re: Hacked Ps4 by 5pecterGray(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15
Yes

1 Like

Phones / Re: Unlock Airtel ZLT X25 Pro 5G Router To Use All Networks by 5pecterGray(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15
papose:
abuja city, hurray u can now unlock your airtel zlt x25pro 5g routers , mtn zlt x20 5g , mtn zte mc108a 5g and mtn zlt s50
to enjoy other networks sims and faster speed
Engage us @2348097188932

Really? Mtn ZLT S50 router?
TV/Movies / Re: Multichoice Hikes Dstv, GOTV Prices After $72m Forex Loss by 5pecterGray(m): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2023
Me that my tv is now YouTube.
Who cares about DSTV…I just have that as Decoration in my compound.
Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 5pecterGray(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2023
SherUnlock:

interested, how can I contact you?

Call or WhatsApp

Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 5pecterGray(m): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
SherUnlock:

still available?
Yep.
Science/Technology / Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by 5pecterGray(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2023
🥺
Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 5pecterGray(m): 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
patomaniac:

How much for the mk11 ultimate?

A week old MK11 ultimate.

Open to swap too
Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 5pecterGray(m): 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
[color=#770077][/color] Make Me an Offer on this games.
Bundle Price. All these games together.

Business / Re: Mike Adenuga Loses $300 Million by 5pecterGray(m): 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Tijani009:

Just this morning as i wake up i come day think say watin be sure 30 odds when i no fit play? If i put all my life saving for 30 odds i fit biy one small land o

Don’t try it o…
Put 1k only. Or 500H.
But not all your life Saving. Please oh 🙏🏼

1 Like

Business / Re: Mike Adenuga Loses $300 Million by 5pecterGray(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
grin grin. He can WIN back with 2 Odds
Gaming / Re: Playstation 4 Games For Swap/sale by 5pecterGray(m): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
Could you put a price tag on them. So we can know how much.
Also, Can you waybill them? Ibadan?
Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 5pecterGray(m): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
akinsto4ever:

I want that ghost recon. How much is it?

Ibadan only pls
Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 5pecterGray(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
SMUAG:

Your MK11 goes for how much?

Ibadan only please
Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 5pecterGray(m): 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
PS4 games for sale in Ibadan.

Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 5pecterGray(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
tuneao:
Hacked ps4 pro console with 2 pads for sale in mint condition warranty seal still intact on 9.00 firmware (most stable) buy and play. Games installed are:

*FC24*Latest*
*Call of duty (modern warfare II) *New*
*God of war (Ragnarok) *New*
*Wo Long *New*
*UFC 4 *New*
*Evil West *New*
*Days Gone
*Sekiro
*Mortal Kombat II
*Assassins Creed (Origins)
*Mortal kombat 1
*Uncharted (The lost legacy)
*Metro exodus
*Crysis 3
*Wolfenstein II
Warranty seal intact no issues buy and play
Usb stick included

200k (FIRM)
07047306232 call or WhatsApp

Please that TV behind, what size is it and can you tell me the make? I want to get one for streaming. It looks good
Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 5pecterGray(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2023
Anyone selling games in Oyostate Ibadan?
I’m looking for some games
Phones / Re: UNLOCK MTN 5G ZTE MC801A, MTN 5G ZLT X20 and AIRTEL 5G ZLT X25 PRO ROUTER by 5pecterGray(m): 4:29am On Aug 30, 2023
When will

ZTE s50 cat be available
Properties / Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by 5pecterGray(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2023
Please who is in Oyo state and I need installment plan.

1 Like

Properties / Re: Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues by 5pecterGray(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Fapemz:

we remain one of your best option as far as laptop powerbank is concerned!

Please whats the cost to get one of these for a room.
Gaming / Re: Gas Generator To The Rescue For My Business by 5pecterGray(m): 1:23am On Aug 12, 2023
shocked
Gaming / Re: PS4 Games Exchange by 5pecterGray(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Na lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAIGiRYLLNo&pp=ygUnbW9kZGVkIHdhcmZhcmUgY29ubmVjdCBqYWlsYnJlYWsgb25saW5l

These ones are risking Ban from Sony. Listen, You can’t go online like PlayStation store or download updates for a game or sync trophies online. That would require you to put back the original IP and DNS of the server and which might automatically download the latest software on your console, in the process updating you from the firmware jailbreak able.
Anyways, Idk if there is a way but let me watch the video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.