Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

5pecterGray's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5pecterGray's Profile / 5pecterGray's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

Phones / Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 5pecterGray(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hi Everyone, Please I want to know if Spectranet Night browsing is 247 on weekends
Gaming / Re: PC Games Help Centre by 5pecterGray(m): 2:57am On Dec 06, 2018
What state are you in?
Phones / Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 5pecterGray(m): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
rookidmart:

Note that some brands (eg Franklin) can't be unlocked at all.
cc Femi4
True, Anyone interested in buying smile moderm, please contact me..
ibadan...
got one franklin model..
can sell it to you at a low cost..
ofcourse. for those interested in SMILE.
@whatsapp..0 70 30 26 36 56
Phones / Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by 5pecterGray(m): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Anyone Got Spectranet for sale(Good offer )
Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ps Vita Slim (HACKED) for sale in Ibadan
: 8gb PsVita Memory Card
: Mortal Kombat inside the Memory card
: Killzone memory card along
: Assassins Creed memory card along
Pretty Neat...
Contact on WhatsApp:07030263656
Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 9:03am On Aug 27, 2018
abiodunbright:
Pls everyone should avoid dealing with this guy using this handle czar2k16 and his numbers are 08064489772, 08056021948, I had a terrible experience with him on Sunday which is yesterday, czar means devil Cesare. Till now I am still in shock cuz this guy is either trying to rob me or he is a ritualist but God pass him. Who have ears let him hear now cuz I am sending this one warning base on my personal experience with him. He live inside abule egba omoniyi to be precise. Mods or Segun should ban this guy from using this platform for such evil act. If I have my Way I would have make sure he spent the rest of his life in jail
What Happened??!
Family / Re: Tope Mark-Odigie: Your Husband Has Right To Do Whatever He Wants With Your Body by 5pecterGray(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
Actually, No...He doesn’t have the right to do such..Only Uncivilized people think like this...

1 Like

Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

Is it still available
Yes, It is..
Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 4:12am On Aug 06, 2018
onward4life:

See what you have to do for us
And from ur explanation it looks easy abi
Just finish the myths abeg.
Open and send the link address of henkaku.
Bcoz I Don search tire nah sef contain I dey see online
Thanks in advance

You didn’t search for it...
Here:
https://github.com/noahc3/auto-h-encore/releases

It’s a Much better way to do it now...
When you download it, Follow the procedure from here
http://wololo.net/2018/07/03/auto-h-encore-automate-most-of-h-encore-hack-installation-on-your-ps-vita/
Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 2:09am On Aug 05, 2018
Noblethony:

Hahahaha,thanks
Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 1:10am On Aug 05, 2018
Noblethony:

I have watched some tutorials on YouTube on that but still can’t understand.Can I have your WhatsApp number?

HMM, ZEROSEVENZEROTHREEZEROTWOSIXTHREESIXFIVESIX
Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Noblethony:

If only I can install these games myself,I would have downloaded lots of games

You can!!
Yesterday Night, I just downloaded Mortal Kombat and installed myself...
You can, It’s easy.

1 Like

Phones / Re: MTN, Glo And 9mobile Lost 512,315 Subscribers by 5pecterGray(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
2saints:
Guess you guys have not hear of NTEL

500-6GB
1k-12GB
2.5k-24GB
3k-48GB
7.5k-96GB

Now you know where they all went to.

Just Lagos and Abuja ...
Ibadan isn’t even supported
Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2018
Noblethony:

That’s cool bro....At trying to get a few more games and what games do you think have the best graphics and fun to play on the Vita?

Truth Man, PsVita Wasn’t developed as the way it should so I can’t say which game looks best on it except Killzone, It’s The only game on ps vita that carried the name and even the graphics is not too good but it’s the best ever...
NFS is crap
But I don’t know, I think there might be one of these Chinese low life games which might not make sense that will be with good graphics but poor storylines...
So right now, Idk...
For me, Tonight I’m downloading the games I care about and am download with ps vita games,

Resident Evil retribution 2
Mortal Kombat
Batman
Uncharted

1 Like

Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Noblethony:

FIFA18,Uncharted,Asphalt Injection,NFS Most Wanted,Mortal Kombat,Dead Nation,Resistance and God of War.But am downloading more games through torrent to install myself

Must say,
I just finished the Resistance, It’s Crap, Finished it and am just tired of it...The Game sucks...

But nice collection man, I only got
*Assassins Creed 3 Liberation(Second Best)
*Kill Zone Mercenary(Best Game Ever On PsVita)
*Resistance( Good story, But worst Graphics ever on vita)

1 Like

Phones / Re: I Want to Sue Infinix Phone Company I Need Advice by 5pecterGray(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wrong people to sue...
Sue the Network providers ...
Glo
Mtn
Airtel..

1 Like

Phones / Re: MTN, Glo And 9mobile Lost 512,315 Subscribers by 5pecterGray(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
They will continue to lose subscribers with the Data Plans They all have, It’s outrageous...
As in, Even their midnight plan is crap..
Glo just started charging double for their data plan which is sad and their decrease data plan sucks too...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Noblethony:

Thanks bro,the person that installed the ones I have sent them via WiFi

You welcome...Wat games have you have?
Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 12:56am On Aug 01, 2018
valenti12:

Nope, am in Asaba
Oh sorry then...
You can download it from the site and copy to your vita...
Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 12:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Noblethony:

You don’t want to reply me what I asked you bro?

Sorry, But it’s Kinda Hard to explain, Not much of a typing guy too...But here it goes,

Download the game to your pc
Connect your vita to your pc through Vitashell
Copy the game to App folder...
Refresh live to install the game...
Open game..
It’s kinda alittle long process if you don’t know how, but that’s the short form..

1 Like

Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 12:31am On Jul 31, 2018
valenti12:

Hosting apps like google drive and Mega doesnt allow downloads of more than 1gb, I want to download killzone which is 3gb. How do i download the game

I have Killzone, Tired or playing it self...
If you are in Ibadan, I can dump it for you on your ps vita..
Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 1:35am On Jul 27, 2018
valenti12:

5pectergray
am interested in this hack, i was as less informed about hack for >3.60, please direct me on how to hack my ps vita
Well, It’s Easy to follow and Quite Long & Confusing...Can’t Do it for you without holding it , But You Can Follow the procedure I used, YouTube, Just search in YouTube,@ Psvita henkaku hack for 3.65-3.68 and watch how to do it...
Requirement
Data
Computer
USB cord to connect to pc
Necessary files to download
Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
czar2k16:

Dude, no need for insults here nahw & stop making assumptions. Who mentioned anything about opening ur Vita talk less of "Motherboard swap" whats that? Its obvious that ur still living 5 years back and ur not in tune with recent happenings. Go online man & update urself. Right now any Vita can be hacked without ur motherboard swap or whatever ur calling it & a downgrade is neva possible. Ur post's misleading people
Hey Bro, I’m sorry For reacting that way, Just Checked, You are right...It’s True, It’s Out and working ...My apologies...And thank You...
just Hacked Mine.

1 Like

Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
czar2k16:

Dude, no need for insults here nahw & stop making assumptions. Who mentioned anything about opening ur Vita talk less of "Motherboard swap" whats that? Its obvious that ur still living 5 years back and ur not in tune with recent happenings. Go online man & update urself. Right now any Vita can be hacked without ur motherboard swap or whatever ur calling it & a downgrade is neva possible. Ur post's misleading people
Not insulting you man, But since you are the genius on this, How about you give us a Tutorial...
Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2018
czar2k16:

Nah Bro I disagree. Any Vita can be hacked right now. 3.60 or higher, it depends on what firmware you want to be on. And you cant downgrade once ur on a higher firmware e.g 3.63 to 3.60 it cant happen. Have loads of Digital vita games for sale the era of game catridges are gone. 08064489772, 08056021948. Will soon post a topic on this to keep yall posted.

I Know about Motherboard swap man...That’s dangerous and stupid...Can Spoil Ur own psvita Doing That And all for what? downgrading it still..
Phones / Re: Spectranet Mifi For Sale. by 5pecterGray(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2018
Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2018
Sold
Phones / Re: Glo Is A Criminal, They Falsely Activated My To Night And Weekend Plans. by 5pecterGray(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Glo did the same thing to me yesterday, I was so hurt...I thought, Night plan is Night plan, When it’s 12:00 they would switch you automatically to your Night plan but noooo!, Yesterday I was Humiliated because i didn’t know and I wasted a lot of my day mb and now, I had to buy another mb...
Glo, Lately has been messing up.
Gaming / Re: I Need A Ps3 To Buy by 5pecterGray(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
Jesse01:
it's slim (not super slim ) multi man working perfectly, with 8games already installed.

Got pictures?
Interested...WhatsApp:07030263656
Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
onward4life:

Add me up on WhatsApp, let’s talk about it..
For hw much
Gaming / Re: How Can You Put Games On Ps Vita Without Catridge by 5pecterGray(m): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Cornellious:
Bt wu dey fight u like dis..
What makes u tink i wanan collect moni frm him
Did I mention ur name?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (of 8 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.