Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? (2394 Views)

True-life Confession: What Led To My Impotence / After The Break Up. .true Or False / Marriage Is A Beautiful Institution But Why The Break-ups ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by follypimpi(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29, 2010
I got better offers grin
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by Omolola1(f): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2010
@190, hello dear! how u doing?
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by papa190(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2010
^^
sweets.im ok,
Just came in~ wud be stepping out soon 2 get food~
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by yomicious2(f): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2010
he never believed me,tot i was too childish 4 me,didnt see me as submissive and all dat.was really tough bt in all life goes on
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by 5stars(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2010
dont really like relationships but the last one i was in she was emotionally unstable. cute as Bleep but she had to bounce
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by glorina: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
She wanted to eat my kini 10 times a day!
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by Girl846(f): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2010
Distance and because I didn't want to fornicate
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by candylips(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2010
glorina:

liar
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by Pwaves(f): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2010
Got tired of d frequent fights. I miss him though.
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by SeanLewis(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2010
MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!!
Sorry babs, am not a central bank material    shocked grin
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by Tinksh(f): 4:23am On Jul 30, 2010
He cheated one time, end of story! I was very clear that was a deal breaker for me. 12months down the track and he is still texting me to catch up, Loserville!!
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by Tinksh(f): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2010
The Cork:

Her Nyansh was becoming flat

What did you do to the poor girl, hehe!!! Silly!
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by 1105(f): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2010
The Cork:

hehehehehe, grin grin
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by 5stars(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2010
The Cork:

lol how did that happen. so her yansh implant busted abi
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by blacksta(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2010
the Biatch wanted me to buy her a plasma tv and fridgefreeze  - when i aint got the shi t at home  --- lol
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by D1KeleVra(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2010
*tehehe* grin
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by PokerFace(f): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2010
He wanted to eat my kini 10 times a day!
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by Omolola1(f): 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2010
u this guy, u are looking 4 trouble!
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by TemiladeE1(f): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2010
After 3 months, we suddenly discover we did not have anything in common. He was too much drama.
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by OGAYWA(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley I'm back!!! Hi-HA!! I'm a born fighter, don#t you get it? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by hackney(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2010
When she calls and i didnt pickup straight away, she always thot i was banging
someone else even though her st.up.id head knows im at work.
"oh , whose voice am i hearing in the background?"  they are my colleagues,  i.dio.t.

At one point i could not take it anymore (after about 2 yrs) and told her to f.uc.k off.

The one before that drank way more than i did and got drunk  too often.
The one before this one was a lying  klept. she found it more interesting to lie than tell the truth.

they all had one thing in common ; Botey
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by cantell(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2010
Well. . . The first one i had, got married.
It was a painful breakup cos she was the type of girl you would want to introduce to ur mama.
But i wasn't ready for marriage and i had to let her go.
The second one was addicted to sex. At first, i thought it was cool (thrilled me a lot cos she virtually made the first move everytime) but when you get called up by 10.00am in the morning for a quickie, something is wrong.
Since i wasn't always there to meet up with her sexual demands cos i had other things to do, she had to pack her fanny elsewhere.
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by candylips(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2010
hmm
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by OGAYWA(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2010

Now what?
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by luap: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2010
Outsiders(single girl friends) and the grass is always greener on the other side. Afterwards, she wanted to come back, but it was to late. I had found someone else and fell in love.

My new lover became my wife and knows better. The ex is a lonely woman desperately seeking the ever elusive love and commitment.
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by oYaTo(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2010
blacksta:

the Biatch wanted me to buy her a plasma tv and fridgefreeze - when i aint got the shi t at home --- lol

hackney:

When she calls and i didnt pickup straight away, she always thot i was banging
someone else even though her st.up.id head knows im at work.
"oh , whose voice am i hearing in the background?" they are my colleagues, i.dio.t.

At one point i could not take it anymore (after about 2 yrs) and told her to f.uc.k off.

The one before that drank way more than i did and got drunk too often.
The one before this one was a lying klept. she found it more interesting to lie than tell the truth.

they all had one thing in common ; Botey

cantell:

Well. . . The first one i had, got married.
It was a painful breakup cos she was the type of girl you would want to introduce to your mama.
But i wasn't ready for marriage and i had to let her go.
The second one was addicted to sex. At first, i thought it was cool (thrilled me a lot cos she virtually made the first move everytime) but when you get called up by 10.00am in the morning for a quickie, something is wrong.
Since i wasn't always there to meet up with her sexual demands cos i had other things to do, she had to pack her fanny elsewhere.

grin grin grin
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by playmate(f): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2010
welllll, i got bored with d first one, he was 2demanding wink
d one after was more like a one night stand, i dnt tink much of it
n i broke with one after 3days, it jst hapnd
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by candylips(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2010
^^ lets have a one night stand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding:how Do I Tell Guests Not To Bring Gifts But Money / Guys, It Time To Trip That Babe! Buy A Clean Saloon Car At N70k. / Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.