Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. (100950 Views)

Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) / Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by CleoT: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
naptu2:

https://m.facebook.com/notes/jadesola-tai-babatola/an-epidemic-nigerian-men-killing-their-nurse-wives-in-the-us-by-abiodun-ladepo/667141363328281

Lord our 21st century marriage scares me...
Marriage scares me
Getting serious with any girl scares me.
Even myself scares me.

With the level of wokeness and ladies trying to takeover as head of the home..see I'm scared

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Hintona(f): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
VULCAN:
It's interesting how you carefully avoided mentioning how the women got to "the abroad"

I blame the men for avoiding the few well brought up women already in the US and coming home to pick women who have been living in bondage to poverty.

Even if you don't like the behaviour of most of the US based Nigerian women why not pick an Hispanic as a wife? I have met quite a few of them, they are beautiful, curvy and they have family values unlike most of the lower class Americans. Most work hard and try to keep the homes intact.

Its the stupid mentality of 'I must marry from my tribe back home' that caused the downfall of most of these men.

I know about Buchi Emecheta and I know how she got to the abroad and it's with her own money she even sent her husband there with her own money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by bukatyne(f): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
onadana:

Bro its serious oo.My elder bros sent his wife to the US because she is a nurse.The idea was to bring him over with their two daughters. Fast forward 4years down the line.She abandoned them all.Gives the husband attitude.Sent money to her dad to buy land for her.....I can go on and on.He was warned,he did not listen. My wife, my wife..see it now.Since she got to America she has not told her husband I love you.

Sad sad dad.

How is your brother holding up?
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by sowilli: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2020
How many people marry because they love their partners? There is no relationship worst than one where one is sees the other as a medium of escape from an uncomfortable situation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
Wolgrace:

Most of white male precisely. The occult system is given to women because "the woman listened to the devil in the beginning." America system is programmed to alter God's marriage and family order, and enthrone women as the head AS EVE TOOK OVER ADAM'S HEADSHIP AFTER LISTENING TO THE DEVIL. Fear America system o! A sick system indeed!

Satan is all-eye and torch light bearer of the America. America's secrets can't be hidden (jer 23:23-24), so never believe any quack manipulated and brainwashing stories how their forefathers who planned and built America were Christians bla bla bla. A stolen land for that matter lol? Most shocking thing is that Rome through Roman Catholic and Vatican Jesuits) is behind it all (rev 17).

Some of us know and have their secrets in our palms... Almighty God is watching them all.
Yes brother, I believe America is the mystery babylon written down in revelation chapter 17 and 18, with they way they have corrupted the whole earth with their filthy ideologies and lifestyles God's judgment is not far from that nation.
America was founded on the Luciferian principle, that is why all values promoted by the media, CNN, fox etc and Holly wood are always antichristian and Blasphemous.

For example holly wood made violence, retaliation seem the right way to get justice.

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by krushdripper(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
tot:

Why is a 2014 article being recycled in 2020?
Cc: lalasticlala
Cos it's been happening again & again gaddamit

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Hintona(f): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
womenareapes:
this is what happens when you bring a Naija woman to abroad. undecided

those useless piece of trash called Naija women, when bring to abroad will start claiming feminist because the law favour them. undecided

Guys stop bringing your useless wife to abroad!

this is why I always say foreign women are the best instead of our local piece of shiit full with self entitlement mental disorder undecided

I always see this set of black species irritating! I wonder how you guys are copping with them? undecided

Speak for your mom, sisters, daughters, granddaughters infact all the females related to you.

Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by emkz: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
When I read these stories some years back, I was disturbed. I want to appeal to Nigerian women. Please if your husband brings you and trains you in school or you bring him abroad, never disrespect him. If you feel he is no more in your class, divorce him with class. Don't take his house and collect alimony. That would destroy his life. And the day he takes revenge, you might not be alive.

Chinese and Indian women sometimes earn higher than their husbands, we don't hear stories of disrespect. I once entered a restaurant owned by a woman from Algeria, her jobless husband was treated like a king by her. I also witnessed a Chinese woman who was into prostitution and her husband was her love-vendor. You gain nothing by destroying a man. You gain nothing by cheating on him. You gain nothing by taking over his house. I understand these men's frustrations. I faced something close and please no one should pray to find himself in such a vulnerable situation because the Devil would plant and nurture the idea of killing her on you.

Guys please, except you have dated her and you understand her value system in Nigeria, don't marry an unexposed and mentally-unprepared girl to take abroad. There are highly accomplished single black girls abroad who'd adore you. Date them and marry them. Leave Naija local champions for Naija.

One day, I shall share my story on this forum so tha many would learn.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by omanzo02: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
It's very easy to sort out.......Get a contract/prenuptial agreement before the marriage, both goes into the marriage with what they have and leave also with what they have and earned, about child/children will negotiated.
You know the true colour and extent greed of someone when the relationship is over.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by GMBuhari: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
May you not marry a witch

Someone who was so angry that he knows if he breaks the law there he cant bribe his way through , i know of a couple , husband does not beat his wife but will shout till the whole neigborhood will wake up , and what normally causes it ? whenever he gives his wife presents, maybe money or gifts and tell her to go have a nice time, she will always screw up , for instance this lockdown, he gave her about 80k , told her to buy bedspread and some baby stuffs, believe me this wife left since morning, came back in the evening, she didn't buy baby food, she bought curtain no bed spread, so where was she all morning till evening ? worst still she took their young baby along, and it was very very cold that day

the husband kept saying this is all she does all the time

stpry seems unrelated but my point is the husband is very frustrated and feels unappreciated , now imagine a disobedient wife taking husband's money building a house for her parents from husband's sweat( did i mention wife's unemployed?) giving command, going out and coming late, endangering their baby with cold and possible corona infection ??

needless to say he wants her out of his house now , then the whole neigborhood started begging the husband , assuring her she would change , what that man must have endured is beyond what he shared , you could see in his eyes he was in pain, frustrated and tired of having to fight over the same thing everytime

RIP to the dead but some women can be witches
blinking001:
This is really bad. Women should learn to be submissive to their husbands and husbands should learn to love and care for their wives. Which kind wahala be this na
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Cocobongo:
Did you notice something, all this have been happening in the so called developed country long ago and the media decided to release this information now.
Pls never you think other countries are better than us.. We suffer the same thing and the only difference between us and them is how we react to it

Yes, we are at the forefront of development! Keep typing rubbish...
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by mrchineke: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
joseph1832:
I believe some Nigerian men abroad likes to keep their wives here in Nigeria, because they're afraid of what they might do, when they discover what it truly mean to be free.

Rest In Peace Lady.

The Nigerian wife should go there by themselves na! They can be as free as they want!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by sonnie10: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
bukatyne:

Interesting.

So why don't the Nigerian husbands flock there?

Why waiting for their wives?

1) The Nigerian mentally about male nurses.
2) Big man mentally to start college courses at 40years plus, when they actually have nothing
3) Pressure from other demanding responsibilities and bills. Nursing is a full time program
4) Qualification for the program (both educational and ethics)
5) Over attachment to previous worthless degree most times from Nigeria
6) Shame from peer pressure. How can a titled elderly man be carrying backpack
7) Lack of support. You need support while in nursing school if not, you might drop out
8] It is actually tough. Some of them tried and failed
9) Distraction from other rat race hustle that leads to nowhere
10) Emeka has completed his two decking and I am here reading biology 101. It is better I go and hustle.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ishilove:

There's no winner in this.

Azubuike would have been the clear winner if he had shot himself in the head before the cops got there but he was busy crying like a bitch.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by tot(f): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
krushdripper:
Cos it's been happening again & again gaddamit

Yeah, it keeps happening again and again to the extent that the post couldn't reference a recent link undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
sonnie10:

When you ask some of these women nurses, what does your husband do? They would say he is into shipping cars. Most times its true but the reality is that the man is just another confused nurse husband. It is self deceiving and convenient excuse not to have a real job.
Lets be real here,
If you ship 10 camrys (very unrealistic) and make a profit of #300k each in two months ( from purchase to final sells). That translates to #3M. Equivalent of $6400.
The truth is that $3200 income cannot sustain a family or four in the US. So, you will always remain poor. You need a steady day job instead.
This is when it gets complicated because most women (the nurse) don't do this type of calculation. All they know is that you are a car dealer and making money. It comes a time when they start feeling that you are not disclosing everything, so they also get tight fisted with their own money
That is when the whole rancor starts.
In conclusion, side hustle is a waste of time if you are going to survive in the abroad system.
very true in what u said.the mistake some of these guys is that they use the side hustle as a permanent based term instead of temporary.they ever chance to enroll in school but they will be giving one excuse or the other.when they train these ladies and such ladies start looking down on them either they wail or resort to violence.the only way problems like this can stop or reduce is if men overseas take time to improve themselves.To even say the truth i have not heard nigerian guys doing professional jobs over there wailing and crying about nigerian women treating them like trash cos such with their qualifications and the environment they work in have opportunity of meeting better women.Its the ones doing menial jobs and going back to naija cos they looking for who to lord over that complain about these women treating them like trash when they have their two feet on the ground over there.Developing oneself is very important.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by VULCAN(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
This discussion is not based on the minority but the majority.

The majority cases are as discussed.

The men brought the women over and not the other way round.

And if a woman brings a man over is he going to be successful in divorcing her, taking her home and denying her access to their kids.

We both know the answer to that

Hintona:

I know about Buchi Emecheta and I know how she got to the abroad and it's with her own money she even sent her husband there with her own money.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Moneyboyz: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
I feel for the man, I don't think I will ever take my wife to the USA from what I've been seeing lately. Especially if you know the kind women wey you dey date.

Rip to the man, I can feel his pain.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by sacajawea: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
naptu2:

It's not a news item, is it? It's a topic for discussion. None of what is posted is a news item, so the date does not matter.
I don't like how the Article was written
It is not balanced and Objective. It is not comprehensive enough plus the tone Tone isn't right
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
sonnie10:

1) The Nigerian mentally about male nurses.
2) Big man mentally to start college courses at 40years plus, when they actually have nothing
3) Pressure from other demanding responsibilities and bills. Nursing is a full time program
4) Qualification for the program (both educational and ethics)
5) Over attachment to previous worthless degree most times from Nigeria
6) Shame from peer pressure. How can a titled elderly man be carrying backpack
7) Lack of support. You need support while in nursing school if not, you might drop out
8] It is actually tough. Some of them tried and failed
9) Distraction from other rat race hustle that leads to nowhere
10) Emeka has completed his two decking and I am here reading biology 101. It is better I go and hustle.
thats why indians are way ahead of us.Both the men and women still go back to school when needed to improve on their degree.Education has no age limit.apart from nursing are there no part time programmes he can apply to? Like technical schools for example.How will someone be driving UBER or working in burger king from his 20s to his 40s and maybe even 50s.dats no progress in life.with the money he has no saved he will use it to develop one village girl in nursing school and when the small girl starts giving him attitude he now resorts to violence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by naptu2: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
mrchineke:

The Nigerian wife should go there by themselves na! They can be as free as they want!
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by ModestGal(f): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
VULCAN:
It's unfortunate that you started off well but went off point.

You completely ignored the actual reasons for these murders and went off on a tangent that although perhaps somewhat valid has little to do with this actual topic.

The point is the women tried to destroy the men by taking away their home and children. The women found out that the Family Court in US is heavily biased against men. So they took advantage.

Most of what you wrote completely ignores that salient point.

How many Nigerian men kill their wives who divorce them and leave with what they themselves own? Probably none.

I don't know whether you support destroying a man that opened the door to a quality of life you may NEVER have been able to enjoy simply because he isn't perfect. Perhaps you do as most toxic feminists see nothing wrong in it.

The ironic thing about these women is that when loneliness comes they are left to sleep with small boys or married men. Most of whom are no better than the husband they divorced so cruelly.

Look at you, you are not even ashamed of yourself justifying MURDER in a public forum. Somehow
Anyway, nothing would ever be a justification for MURDER

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by naptu2: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
sacajawea:

I don't like how the Article was written
It is not balanced and Objective. It is not comprehensive enough plus the tone Tone isn't right

That's the beauty of it and that's the whole purpose of a discussion topic. If you feel that it's not balanced, then state the other side to make it balanced, so that people will learn from it. If you feel that the tone isn't right, write something with the right tone, so that people can learn from it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
emkz:

Guys please, except you have dated her and you understand her value system in Nigeria, don't marry an unexposed and mentally-unprepared girl to take abroad. There are highly accomplished single black girls abroad who'd adore you. Date them and marry them. Leave Naija local champions for Naija.

One day, I shall share my story on this forum so tha many would learn.
they will give that old arguement that nigerian ladies overseas are too exposed and that they dont respect men while the home based are submissve grin.they dont know that the ones in naija are tigers ready to devor anything that comes their way grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
solite3:

Yes brother, I believe America is the mystery babylon written down in revelation chapter 17 and 18, with they way they have corrupted the whole earth with their filthy ideologies and lifestyles God's judgment is not far from that nation.
America was founded on the Luciferian principle, that is why all values promoted by the media, CNN, fox etc and Holly wood are always antichristian and Blasphemous.

For example holly wood made violence, retaliation seem the right way to get justice.

You are too loaded with knowledge! They promote violence in other to promote bloodshed because its the food and drink to the devils, they feed on and live by blood. And legalising abortion is their mode of worshipping and sacrificing the infants to their MOLOCH god of their ancient fathers for national prosperity. Rome is the god head/father of America because they shared the whole world into ten parts.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by bull67: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
it happen to me 14 years ago. shes now 47 i am 52. kids are now graduates, i have remarried, boyfriend left her now the ex- bitch wants me back. i told her to Bleep her self. most nigerian women are like that. i have 3 girls as children and 2 boys. my advise is alway to respect your marrige and pray for your family

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Tonitoniton(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
taking a Nigerian ungroomed girl to us is a risk many men take and the consequences is what u just red. I know of many men that couldn't fight back left with a penny because their wife discovered American half baked family laws. terrible things
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by sonnie10: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
lefulefu:
thats why indians are way ahead of us.Both the men and women still go back to school when needed to improve on their degree.Education has no age limit.apart from nursing are there no part time programmes he can apply to? Like technical schools for example.How will someone be driving UBER or working in burger king from his 20s to his 40s and maybe even 50s.dats no progress in life.with the money he has no saved he will use it to develop one village girl in nursing school and when the small girl starts giving him attitude he now resorts to violence.
Nigerians are actually the most educated of all recent immigrants in the US in recent survey. Indians usually will come with their packaged degree from India and do the board exams only.
The main problem here is mostly about the individuals. Poverty from family background causes a lot of issues. Everybody wants to uplift their own family from poverty one the money starts coming in.
Advise from families who did not know how husband and wife suffered to make it.
Everyone back home puts unnecessary pressure and emotional blackmail on their own person. Women succumb easily to this pressure and start acting corky towards the man that suffered with her.
That is when her jobless brother who is 50 years wants to open a supermarket and her unmarried sister who is 30years old want to go to a private university in Nigeria. As if abroad money flows from the tap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
Wolgrace:

You are too loaded with knowledge! They promote violence in other to promote bloodshed because its the food and drink to the devils, they feed on and live by blood. And legalising abortion is their mode of worshipping and sacrificing the infants to their MOLOCH god of their ancient fathers for national prosperity. Rome is the god head/father of America because they shared the whole world into ten parts.
deep! I thought I was the only one who saw this. And the thing is that they export all these filt outside the shores in the name of woke, progressivism and rationality. This is the modus operandi of witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by blinking001(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
GMBuhari:
May you not marry a witch

Someone who was so angry that he knows if he breaks the law there he cant bribe his way through , i know of a couple , husband does not beat his wife but will shout till the whole neigborhood will wake up , and what normally causes it ? whenever he gives his wife presents, maybe money or gifts and tell her to go have a nice time, she will always screw up , for instance this lockdown, he gave her about 80k , told her to buy bedspread and some baby stuffs, believe me this wife left since morning, came back in the evening, she didn't buy baby food, she bought curtain no bed spread, so where was she all morning till evening ? worst still she took their young baby along, and it was very very cold that day

the husband kept saying this is all she does all the time

stpry seems unrelated but my point is the husband is very frustrated and feels unappreciated , now imagine a disobedient wife taking husband's money building a house for her parents from husband's sweat( did i mention wife's unemployed?) giving command, going out and coming late, endangering their baby with cold and possible corona infection ??

needless to say he wants her out of his house now , then the whole neigborhood started begging the husband , assuring her she would change , what that man must have endured is beyond what he shared , you could see in his eyes he was in pain, frustrated and tired of having to fight over the same thing everytime

RIP to the dead but some women can be witches
Hmmm. I pray we never get married to evil women Amen. But why are some Nigerians not getting married to women from other races like latinas or women from Asia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

ATM Card Thief Caught In Hotel He Lodged In With His Girlfriend / Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road / Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.