Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. (101017 Views)

Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos) / Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by martowskin1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
magicminister:
What a bunch of cry baby looser!
One thing these men have in common is that they are underachievers seeking to live off a woman!
They have been in US for decades but did not attempt to advance themselves beyond blue collar and hourly low paying jobs.
Then they get a village girl from Nigeria whom they know is naive and try to turn her to a cash cow so they can continue being underachievers
Man or Woman, there is no one on earth that would be comfortable working all the crazy hours just to hand over the fruits of their labour to someone else!! That is called pimping!!
Then when their smart wife from Nigeria advances herself and stabilizes, they begin to envy her because she is not letting him control her finances.

You have been in US for decades but did not advance yourself beyond blue collar status, then shame on you!!
You have been in US for decades but still counting on your wife's income, shame on you!!
If you marry a woman or man from Nigeria and support him or her to succeed, that does not mean he or she owes you her salary for the rest of her life.... That does not mean s/he looses her own individuality!!!

My friend is going through same thing!! A woman married him in Nigeria and took him to US. The woman has become so controlling that every time we speak, he is complaining bitterly!! Now imagine how those men treat their wives before they started resisting

All this is too much story. Marry her keep her in Nigeria. Simple, come back every year ending, get her pregnant and go back. When the kids grow, bring them to US for education...

All this problem will be avoided and everyone will be happy in peace

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Idiotmod: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
dominique:

There are lots of level-headed, reasonable women over there in the US. These men will ignore them and go and import much younger village girls because because they want someone they can control totally. Most of these men control and exploit their wives financially till the wives get exposed and start exerting her powers. Marrying for the wrong reasons hardly end in praise.
What about those dating a girl before they travel out. Should they forget the girl and marry ladies there
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by RTSC: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
wany:

Are the Chinese and tribes you mentioned controlling and egoistic,sad this is a typical description of a Nigerian man.just look at the age a 28yr old lady to a 50yr man.tueh undecided
Yes.

Chinese and Indians are as patriarchal as Nigerians.

The only difference is that their wives did not forget where they are coming from.

What is wrong with a 50 year old man?
He is still strong and capable.

Why did would a lady marry him and allow him to bring them over if they don't like his age?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by bamideleniayo(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
Even though I don’t condone Or justify Violence or this killings in any way but the truth be said, most of this women are not appreciative at all. A man comes to America and works hard, buys a house with his sweat and blood to live a comfortable life, manages to bring you over, gave you permanent residency, Citizenship, feeds you and sponsors you thru Nursing school for 4yrs without any tangible contribution from you and suddenly because you’re now making more than him gives you the right to kick him out of his own house and disrespect him. How the f**k do you expect him to feel.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by victorian(f): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
RTSC:

This foolishness is not restricted to village women.

Someone that can come to America and become a Nurse in a short time is not a village woman.

I have extended my explanation about men and their selfish wicked longer throat.

Most marry village women Anyways.

While the ones who married graduates and entrepreneurs like us, want us to hand over all the proceeds of our hard work and buisness to them, because they are doing us a huge favour to marry abi?
When I was suffering and trying to make headway, where are they? Smhhhh

If I be God of thunder? Only God knows what I would have done to greedy wicked men! cheesy

Chai! Only God knows!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by wany(f): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
RTSC:

Exploit like how?

The men brought these women to America.
It is even the men that will fund her academic and professional pursuits.

Why would they do that if they don't like her or don't want her progress as a strong woman.?

The problem is lack of common sense.

What you will swallow from your husband, you don't want swallow again because you are in America.

The land of the free and the home of the brave is entering their head.

The men deserve worst,why couldn't they marry women of their social class,are there no ready made Nigerian female nurses out there in American.no dear they wanted under age girls to control right.a 28yr old lady to a 50yr old man.tueh they deserve worst.marry your social class and rest.stop looking for who to train rather undecidedwait and train your off springs undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by ekerintee: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nigerian women are the same everywhere ,even in Europe .even the ones in Nigeria are following suite .Education and western culture have changed things .things are no longer the same way as it was in the time of our fathers .to live in peace with a woman nowadays .you need lots of patience ,even in Europe ,u see Nigerian women calling police for their husbands.Men in this present age need to know the characteristics of the modern day women .one of the characteristics is that they can change .they can change for good or bad depending on how you handle them.women change when they taste money and power,a woman is easily decieved .there are lots of women social media group where most women learn bad stuff.its there they learn how to Deal with their hubby.association of single mothers .the modern woman does not want to be controlled ,so men shud not expect to control them,the modern day woman will tell you that there is no head of the family .she will tell you that we are both equal partners and you can't take decisions alone .the modern day woman will tell you that it's only when she agrees to your plan that it will stand .the modern day will claim we are equal but will not want to share bills with you .so men shud not be surprised .
My advice to men is to be wise with women ,don't spend so much on women at your own detriment .work hard and if destiny says your wife will be richer than you .accept it as faith.personally ,I don't give a damn if my wife becomes richer than me ,several things a man can do that a woman can never do with all her money. Let our women be Humble ,if a man invest in you ,try to be appreciative ,accept your role as a woman .women are created for a purpose,fulfil your purpose as a wife .I really doubt if we can see a woman that will say my money is my husband's money .also vice versa it shud be with men .

12inchess:
Well I live in the U. S and I understand this situation very well. You should see a common trend among all these cases. The husband has invested so much in not only bringing the wife here (flights, visas, exams, accommodation etc) but also paying for her school etc. Nursing school is minimum of two years and runs into tens of thousands of dollars. That is years of slaving to invest in someone's education and the benefit of the family while doing your taxi driver job or security guard job only for the person to change it up and start misbehaving once they believe they have arrived or have obtained their degree and are now well placed. You will never hear these women misbehaving while they are still in nursing school oooo and because they couldn't afford it ordinarily but only after! Schooling here is not cheap. Or how will you feel if you are the person that payed a so called wife's flight ticket then housed her for years paid all her bills up to the last penny. Even went ahead to pay her schooling, money for extra lessons etc. Only for her to graduate and then try to take your house and your property because she is learning the "abroad way" from her so called good for nothing "feminist liberated" friends. Not to consider the emotional trauma. It's enuff to shoot that person in the head. People are killed for way much less on the streets. An American husband will never pay for anything talk less of school tuition. He will tell u to go take a loan. The least the lady in question should do is pay back all the money spent on her and her schooling with interest if she is planning to leave. Now to go ahead and be trying to take over that person's property? We all know how the law is in the west under situations like this. I'm sorry to say it and I wouldn't ever support murder but the reason that these women are killed is very evident.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I don’t think anyone in their right mind is justifying murder...people are only validating his right to be provoked...but it shouldn’t have been expressed as murder..
.. it is a usual trend in the US and UK that once nigerian wives land... they start to call police on their husbands... the reason is simple..
To document false trend of domestic abuse... and get the man arrested and thrown in jail....
Such woman eventually get support from from government in form of monthly fees and even get free house if they have kids....

Just to add: when muslim extremist reacted by killing people for using art to insult mohammed the prophet.. the pope said murder is totally condemned...however, don’t provoke people cos u can’t tell how their brain will process it...

At the end of the day we all have demons caged inside us...

Most state in US have cancelled death panalty... last last this man will get 20years or life in prison with option of parole.....but the woman is gone forever...
Oh really? Perhaps my lens aren't seeing well because I've read comments supporting the men's actions, some suggesting proper ways to go about the killing (bring her back up, arrange her kidnap, kill her mourn then go back home.) One even wished a fellow members (lady) same fate. So many sick beings here... Check well. Or No don't bother, even your comment is not different from others you only try to make it less evil.

You have demons in you, not me because I will never take anyone's life. BTW which sensible Woman will call the police on a responsible, supportive and Humane Man? What are these Men doing that push their wives to call police on them. Why do these women change? Y'all won't ask sensible question but would rather push victims under trains so far they are Women!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by armyofone(m): 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
Right - I think the idea of pulling resources together is better than submitting paychecks. As married couples with children, all pay go into one account. Bills are paid, kids expenses are taken care of, money saved, food, home stuff etc
Both of them should reach agreement on charity case of little help to outsiders here and there. You can always meet with a financial advisor for help.
Major investment should be discussed.
Communication is always a problem with people.

dominique:

They expect the wives to work multiple shifts and submit her paycheck. It's only a matter of time before such woman rebels and turn the tables on them. This is why it is important to marry a companion and not a slave
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by RTSC: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
wany:

The men deserve worst,why couldn't they marry women of their social class,are there no ready made Nigerian female nurses out there in American.no dear they wanted under age girls to control right.a 28yr old lady to a 50yr old man.tueh they deserve worst.marry your social class and rest.stop looking for who to train rather undecidedwait and train your off springs undecided.
I don't understand this your argument.

Respect is the problem here.

A 28 year old that cannot respect her 50 year old husband will not respect a 33 year old one.

Men have been marrying below their social status since time immemorial.

That is how wealth flows.

Women don't even like marrying at their social status anyway.

They Marry up.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Incandescent(m): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
I'm ashamed of my fellow Nigerian men. See them promoting murder on Frontpage. shocked

Shame on the unfortunate women that marry you lots. Thank God I don't have sisters. Tufia

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by tot(f): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
VULCAN:
I'm not clear on your point.

Are you trying to imply that because this article was written sometime over 6 yrs(but not more than 10yrs) ago that the actions that inspired it have somehow evaporated? So therefore it should be classified as now historical?

So you are implying that Nigerian men have stopped killing their wives now so the article is archaic?

Going by your logic, Nigerian men are still killing their nurse wives in the US in 2020 right? Okay, then present the 2020 link for this.

Why should a 2014 article be posted as if it's 2020? If you want to go back in time, you are free to do so. The rest of us don't have to.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by RTSC: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
victorian:

I have extended my explanation about men and their selfish wicked longer throat.

Most marry village women Anyways.

While the ones who married graduates and entrepreneurs like us, want us to hand over all the proceeds of our hard work and buisness to them, because they are doing us a huge favour to marry abi?

Victoria, this your argument is watery.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by FlordFlorez(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
This is one of the reason why im begining to be afraid of marriage route. Women are very weird being. The actions of the husbands in these scenerios are too gross. In as much as I will never condone all these, i can never advocate for domestic violents let alone killing!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
planetx:
Do this Nigerian men know how stressful and hard being a nurse is, you want her to work 16hrs then come home and cook for you, take care of the children and also service you in bed. Sometimes we as men are not being fair to our womem.
Shut the fućk up! Is that why she should also take his house and turn his kids against him?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by wany(f): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
RTSC:

Yes.

Chinese and Indians are as patriarchal as Nigerians.

The only difference is that their wives did not forget where they are coming from.

What is wrong with a 50 year old man?
He is still strong and capable.

Why did would a lady marry him and allow him to bring them over if they don't like his age?
Dear1, all shades of wrong with the age gap.never be deceive the girls that marry older men are greedy girls, take home this truth in case you get to 50 and you wanna try.22yrs gap is a whole lot almost a grapa status.how many accomplish ladies have you seen marrying older men.1 out of 20.please share this to the men folks look out for your social class. A lot of ladies detests father figure but partners.sad truth undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Manageme: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
Killing her was wrong. I can just imagine what it is that he went through in her hands. Some women are very mean especially the once that were moved from here to foreign countries. That you make more money vis not a ground for you to want to control your husband.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Idiotmod: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
Make person just avoid nairaland feminist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by hammer8: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
ekerintee:
Nigerian women are the same everywhere ,even in Europe .even the ones in Nigeria are following suite .Education and western culture have changed things .things are no longer the same way as it was in the time of our fathers .to live in peace with a woman nowadays .you need lots of patience ,even in Europe ,u see Nigerian women calling police for their husbands.Men in this present age need to know the characteristics of the modern day women .one of the characteristics is that they can change .they can change for good or bad depending on how you handle them.women change when they taste money and power,a woman is easily decieved .there are lots of women social media group where most women learn bad stuff.its there they learn how to Deal with their hubby.association of single mothers .the modern woman does not want to be controlled ,so men shud not expect to control them,the modern day woman will tell you that there is no head of the family .she will tell you that we are both equal partners and you can't take decisions alone .the modern day woman will tell you that it's only when she agrees to your plan that it will stand .the modern day will claim we are equal but will not want to share bills with you .so men shud not be surprised .
My advice to men is to be wise with women ,don't spend so much on women at your own detriment .work hard and if destiny says your wife will be richer than you .accept it as faith.personally ,I don't give a damn if my wife becomes richer than me ,several things a man can do that a woman can never do with all her money. Let our women be Humble ,if a man invest in you ,try to be appreciative ,accept your role as a woman .women are created for a purpose,fulfil your purpose as a wife .I really doubt if we can see a woman that will say my money is my husband's money .also vice versa it shud be with men .

MY BEST ADVICE TO MEN IS UNDERSTAND THAT WHICHEVER WOMAN U MARRY IS YOUR BOSS.

NA SO SHE TAKE UNDERSTAND IT, ESPECIALLY AS THEY GETTING OLDER IN THE MARRIAGE.

YOUR BEST BET IS TO MARRY YOUNG, HIT THE GYM AND MAKE SURE SHE UNDERSTAND U ARE A STRONG MAN ESPECIALLLY IN THE BEDROOM.

WEN SHE DONE TIRE, EVEN IF YOU ARE TIRED, TELL HER E REMAIN SMALL, DIG DEEP AND LASH HER AGAIN.

THEN ON ROAD, BE VERY TEMPERMENTAL WITH ALL THE MEN THAT GET IN YOUR WAY.

THEN TAKE HER TO THE GYM AND FOR A RUN AND TRAIN HER TO BE FIT.

SHE GO FEAR ABI NA RESPECT U AUTOMATICALLY.

ALSO MAKE MONEY BEFORE U MARRY.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
womenareapes:
well said! well Said!

if only our men will have wisdom but there brain is overcrowded by cheap brea.st and smelly yansh

Guy u dey vex oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Cocobongo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
Did you notice something, all this have been happening in the so called developed country long ago and the media decided to release this information now.
Pls never you think other countries are better than us.. We suffer the same thing and the only difference between us and them is how we react to it
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Idiotmod: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
wany:

Dear1, all shades of wrong with the age gap.never be deceive the girls that marry older men are greedy girls, take home this truth in case you get to 50 and you wanna try.22yrs gap is a whole lot almost a grapa status.how many accomplish ladies have you seen marrying older men.1 out of 20.please share this to the men folks look out for your social class. A lot of ladies detests father figure but partners.sad truth undecided
Some ladies like old men

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by victorian(f): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
RTSC:

Victoria, this your argument is watery.

Ok o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by quickly: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
naptu2:

https://m.facebook.com/notes/jadesola-tai-babatola/an-epidemic-nigerian-men-killing-their-nurse-wives-in-the-us-by-abiodun-ladepo/667141363328281
This abiodun na olodo.

The problem is not the RN wives, it is the case of during a divorce the man must lose a house he paid mortgage for to the wife.

The court will set an order that he must vacate the property

Half of the money in all his bank account and savings

Half of any other investment

to be cashed out to the wife

All this can make a man commit murder and go mad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
The stupid one I have prevented my brothers from going to US. She is not even a RN,her head can't carry it.But when she was Naija,omo see local girl.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by wany(f): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
RTSC:

I don't understand this your argument.

Respect is the problem here.

A 28 year old that cannot respect her 50 year old husband will not respect a 33 year old one.

Men have been marrying below their social status since time immemorial.

That is how wealth flows.

Women don't even like marrying at their social status anyway.

They Marry up.
Dede wake up times have change.this is not our papa and mama generation but the milenia.a lot of ladies are woke even the nkemjis of isi alangwa.
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by fcdgrand(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
you see reason why men need to take redpill, redpill will save you from killing that over used pussy, simps and women have create bad marital law against men, thank you UBUNJA for saving my ass, BLACKNEO please come back. i hate simp with passion

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by Zeinymira(f): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
Next tip: All you old men that have spent 20 years following Akata and are now looking for unmarriedd younger girls in Nigeria who you want to turn into RNs and use her as your ATM, believing that she is a "good girl" and that she will be a good obedient wife, who will be at your beck and call.

You guys are looking for to go to an early grave and lose everything you have worked for since the 20 years you've been in Yankee. I implore you, please stop doing that nonsense.

There is nothing like a humble Nigerian girl. The ones that appear humble are just broke. The day money enters her hand is the day you will know her true colors. Now in US, you will find an elderly guy in his late 40s or 50s. They came to US in their 20s and hustled Akata for paper, and thereafter became legal. Instead of going to school, gain an education, and improve their standard of living, they take up security guard jobs, CNA jobs, and taxi driver jobs. They spend gruelling years doing these low paying jobs and saving pennies to eventually go to Nigeria and do big wedding and marry a small naive village girl, thinking that they are investing in her so that she will yield fruits and serve him in his old age.

Notice that Nigerian men are always looking for women to serve them cheesy

Well, these small naive girls come to US, go to nursing school, become LVNs or RNs. They then begin to make lots of money and they will begin to open eye grin

Lefulefu come and back me up here.

Those small, naive, village girls suddenly begin making about $3500 or more every 2 weeks. Back in Nigeria, they weren't even making 3500 naira every month. This kind of money blows their minds and they don't even know how to spend it anymore. The man who is her husband and invested in her now wants to control the money and keep her in a subservient position.

At that point in time, that is when the girls father in the village knows that he wants to receive chieftaincy title. Also that is the time the mother knows that she wants to become Lolo of NdiOhia. cheesy. That is also when the girls brother wants to open spare parts shop in Alaba. That is the time when the girls sister wants to get married. The entire family of the girl begins to pester her for money. Also at this same time, the girls husband wants to start to build block of flats in Nnewi. Also he feels that he is old enough to receive chieftaincy title in his village as well. All these things costs lots of money.

The pressure on the poor girls starts mounting. She has one or two kids at this point but she starts to work extra hours and overtime at work. Putting in a lot of exhausting energy into trying to fulfil the dreams of everyone. Instead of the husband to understand, he is not sympathetic to her. After all she is his investment and she better yield fruits. She begins to burn out slowly but surely. She needs support at home but the husband expects her to work for 12 to 13 hours, come home, prepare eba and ogbono soup for him, take care of the kids, and then open toto for him to Bleep cheesy. Tomorrow again it is back to the same routine up to 7 days a week.

One day all the pressure gets too much and then the bubble pops. The woman, under intense financial pressure from her extended family coupled with her unsupportive husband and work-family life, crumbles under it all. And what usually kicks it off? Money of course. Or the lack thereof.

The man, wanting to control the finances of the woman, starts a quarrel about how much he invested to bring her to America. Because of all the stress upon the woman and women being very emotional creatures, she snaps. She insults the husband with the greatest insult of his life. She neglects all he has done and acts on emotion. The man too, unable to stomach the insult, verbally and physically attacks the woman.

Now it always ends in 2 ways. If the woman is still alive after the physical attack, she calls the police and they arrest him for domestic violence. She files a restraining order against him and he cannot return back to the house he bought and the home he built.

The second way it ends is that the man attacks his wife and kills her with his security guard job service pistol or he strangles or stabs her to death with a kitchen knife.

In both cases, the police arrive and arrest the man. And then the family breaks up and most times can not be rebuilt anymore. It becomes a broken home with shatters dreams.

--copied from p.Dudd thread.

That's why Nursing students are always advise to marry their equal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by pocohantas(f): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
DexterousOne:
All I have to say is.......

Cunny man die

Wayo man bury am

My late grand mother of blessed memory used to say this all the time.

And that expression aptly describes this predicament

Lol. How?
Re: Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States. by AristocraticMe: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
Lordswazz:

...and some women can't handle lopsided privilege. If your wife cheats, you divorce her only; but If you cheat, you lose your house and half your net worth (and maybe custody of your children too). When they learn how lopsided such law is, many either use it to threaten the man every damn time, or they just activate it to be "free". Throw in the "what have you done for me that no man has done for his wife" entitlement mentality, and you have a keg of gunpowder holding a matchbox to emasculate you at any given time.
Yes.... that is why it is good for someone to pray to God for a good life partner, while also doing your part.... DATE before marrying... people are not moved by beauty anymore but by common sense and good morals

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Edo Bank Robbers Abandoned The Cash & Cars After Youths Blocked Exit Road / Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.