Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Best Way To Pay Tithe To Avoid Being Deceived - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Best Way To Pay Tithe To Avoid Being Deceived (297 Views)

Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Pay Tithe To Avoid Being Deceived by Okeytus(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
People have been asking of the best way to pay tithe so it gets to God, so this is my opinion on it;
The best way to pay your tithe is to pay directly to who your General pastor pays to, it's common sense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Pay Tithe To Avoid Being Deceived by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
Okeytus:
People have been asking of the best way to pay tithe so it gets to God, so this is my opinion on it;
The best way to pay your tithe is to pay directly to who your General pastor pays to, it's common sense!
Is this How God told you to do it or How your pastors tell you to do it? undecided
Common sense? undecided

Can you at least show me where you are told to pay tithe in the Bible. Please don't bring up Malachi 3 vs 10.
Re: Best Way To Pay Tithe To Avoid Being Deceived by Okeytus(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Is this How God told you to do it or How your pastors tell you to do it? undecided
Common sense? undecided

Can you at least show me where you are told to pay tithe in the Bible. Please don't bring up Malachi 3 vs 10.
I am yet to ask my pastor, how and who he pays his tithes to, so I can reap bountifully like him.
Re: Best Way To Pay Tithe To Avoid Being Deceived by OtemAtum: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
Okeytus:
According to christian belief, the pastors pay tithe to Jehovah their god, who is currently in a spiritual cage. But this is not true. The pastors eat the tithe, buy private jets, build universities, etc.
Re: Best Way To Pay Tithe To Avoid Being Deceived by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Okeytus:

I am yet to ask my pastor, how and who he pays his tithes to, so I can reap bountifully like him.
If your pastor's tithe gets to God, why not pay yours directly to God as well?
Re: Best Way To Pay Tithe To Avoid Being Deceived by Okeytus(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
OtemAtum:

According to christian belief, the pastors pay tithe to Jehovah their god, who is currently in a spiritual cage. But this is not true. The pastors eat the tithe, buy private jets, build universities, etc.
This is out of track
Re: Best Way To Pay Tithe To Avoid Being Deceived by allen113: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
hmm
Re: Best Way To Pay Tithe To Avoid Being Deceived by OtemAtum: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
Okeytus:

This is out of track
Which track?
Re: Best Way To Pay Tithe To Avoid Being Deceived by chijokz(m): 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kobojunkie:
If your pastor's tithe gets to God, why not pay yours directly to God as well?
I had this same discussion with a friend who pays tithe while I don't. I told him "since you believe it works for you, why don't you find out who your pastor pays his tithe to and do the same, if not you're just paying money into your pastor's account for him to use as he wishes"
I later told him I wish him all the best in his tithing beliefs and one day he'll get to know the truth and start doing the right thing according to Yahushua.

(1) (Reply)

What is difference between Jews who killed Jesus and the christians / Ibiyeomie fakes miracle / National Deeper Life December Retreat 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.