Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,445 members, 7,958,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set (16101 Views)

Dancehall Queen Cynthia Morgan Looking Fly On Her Gangstar Looks / Pictures;oby Gold Edozieh Looking Fly / Stephanie Okereke Looking Fly (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by osifred(m): 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2011
personally i dont hav a problem wit d dressin d gold bag is nt really a mis match cos dere r shades of gold on her shirt but ma problem is how d hell did dis darm trend make d front page.pls moderator wht d criteria. @poster give urself more hope mercy johnson to win 2011 best actress nt in ma lyfe tymelunless nollywood is headed for destruction.at best mercy is an average actress we r talkin of quality nt quantity is nt by d no. Of movies u hav featured in
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by akuigwe(f): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2011
whooo let the dog out wow ow ow ow!!!! i think nija babes can do better than this even she.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by MrCork17: 12:06am On Feb 08, 2011
very ugly dark skin IBo tings. cant she bleach her skin? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by mamagee3(f): 1:58am On Feb 08, 2011
I didn't know wearing a brightly colored dress was such a big deal. . .

Nairaland and blowing things out of proportion. sad
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by CGKing(m): 7:11am On Feb 08, 2011
very ugly
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by berrie85: 7:22am On Feb 08, 2011
is this Mercy Johnson?, omg!!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by moremi2008(m): 7:47am On Feb 08, 2011
Why do Nigerians think the color of your shoe and purse MUST match?!!! Such thinking is so razz!!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by labaks(f): 8:00am On Feb 08, 2011
dr's noin rong wif her dressing, dere'r still touches of gold in her gown. Naija babes shld try 2 appreciate gud tings wen dey c dem. I'm sure all of u criticisin her r not half as pweety as she is. Put up ur pixs nd prove me wrong, msheeeww!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by stello(f): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2011
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The bag doesn't match. There are better outfits than that.

must the dress go with a purple bag. i think she's just ok
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Mygoldie(f): 10:05am On Feb 08, 2011
the outfit looks nice,but the bag is a sorry state.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by callme2: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2011
@NAIRALANDERS condemners

Did you not see that there is touches of gold in her dress? And that gold colour goes with purple colour?

I think all of you don’t have sense of dressing

bush people
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Mygoldie(f): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2011
The touch of gold is faint,and that gold bag, over powers the blend of colours.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by sessy2(f): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2011
From head to toe she"s not fine undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by MissyB3(f): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2011
osifred:

personally i dont hav a problem wit d dressin d gold bag is nt really a mis match cos dere r shades of gold on her shirt but ma problem is how d hell did dis darm trend make d front page.pls moderator wht d criteria. @poster give urself more hope mercy johnson to win 2011 best actress nt in ma lyfe  tymelunless nollywood is headed for destruction.at best mercy is an average actress we r talkin of quality nt quantity is nt by d no. Of movies u hav featured in
What do you know about Nollywood?
Mercy is one of the talented actresses around and yes, she won the best actress in the Future Awards 2011.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Mygoldie(f): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2011
she is a very good actress,but i don't buy that gold bag,miss-match though.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by palma(f): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2011
I think wat she tried to do was to take d effect away from the purple/rainbow colours that's y she used a gold bag. She would have looked like a dramatic clown if that bag was purple. I think problems must Nigerians have is their to-match sensibility, when they wear black and white they believe a black purse or white purse is a must, but in fashion it doesn't work like that, creativity is the order of the day. If it's a top fashion icon that's wearing that cloth i don't think we would complain. Life is too short to be dull, try things and if it doesn't work, try anoda.  wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Mygoldie(f): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2011
Just imagine,if she uses a red bad instead,it would have been a wow factor.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by DrKnow1(m): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2011
Exercising undue influence on the state of turgidity of my manliness towards short dressed, pout lipped. Long legged female humanoid  shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Ife69(f): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2011
Mr, Cork:

very ugly dark skin IBo tings. cant she bleach her skin? (no oofeinse) angry

How did this move from outfit to Ibo dark skin bashing? Thats really unnecessary. Black is all abt pigmentation, nt that I expect you to understand. With a username like that, I doubt u're any smarter than that comment u made!!!  And with the last 2 brain cells u have, u still say "No Offence 'oofeinse' "

shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by ideylaff: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2011
For your mind now you don spew sense chei? Oya clap for yourself. . . . I am sure you noticed no one blived the crap you typed up there right. . . .?? Talking about Mercy johnson tryna

holla at you. . . . yea right, Seriously dude, I also met her on a BRT bus last week and she took my number. You want to know what happened after right? No worry yourself whatever

happened thereafter already happened

@ triistar86 , You really do not have to believe my statement, in fact I don't expect you to cos Mercy Johnson is probably your ultimate epitome of beauty and acting all wrapped into one and she is some Demi goddess no one can see or meet on the streets.

Clap for yourself too as well, wink

It's not a crime not to be star struck, lipsrsealed, we all have our favourite 9ija actors and actresses that we like and we surely cannot have the same taste along the line.

Enjoy ogling over Mercy Johnson and lets know if you need some tissue, along the line, issh
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by spikedcylinder: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2011
The dress is actually not bad but she didn't use the appropriate accessories to really bring out the beauty of the dress.
All I can say is that being a celebrity is not easy, be ready for the bashings - left, right and center.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by manny4life(m): 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2011
I think she looks chic grin grin grin

Perhaps gold earring should compliment the bag , but hey off colors are not meant to match, they are meant to make you look different, that's what she is, grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by DisGuy: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2011
the bag this the bag that, gold here gold there ABEGI

she sells movies and her boooty hypnotise manpikin finito¬!!¬!!

cool grin cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by triistar86: 4:21am On Feb 09, 2011
ideylaff:

@ triistar86 , You really do not have to believe my statement, in fact I don't expect you to cos Mercy Johnson is probably your ultimate epitome of beauty and acting all wrapped into one and she is some Demi goddess no one can see or meet on the streets.

Clap for yourself too as well,  wink

It's not a crime not to be star struck,  lipsrsealed,  we all have our favourite 9ija actors and actresses that we like and we surely cannot have the same taste along the line.

Enjoy ogling over Mercy Johnson and lets know if you need some tissue, along the line, issh

Naa I wont be needing any tissue cos I am sure you will swallow all for me. . . .  wink Mr Mercy johnson sat beside me on a bike ride to london. . . .  like dude who really gives a f#$k on this

thread if she lives next door to you cool

The thread sure didnt ask that. . . . And I am pretty sure I didnt direct my comment at you b4 you decided to quote my response. FYI Mr high class and high taste some people cant even 

afford to waste a minute of their lives on Nigeria movies they only hear about these actors and actresses and stuffs that happen in naija on forums and online (even though they dont go

about broadcasting it like you made us know that Mercy Johnson flew with you once and was seated in the adjacent Business Class Cabin to you
) and you are here spewing "we

all have our favourite 9ija actors and actresses that we like and we surely cannot have the same taste along the line"
and to make matters and you could easily say "Mercy

Johnson is probably your ultimate epitome of beauty and acting all wrapped into one and she is some Demi goddess no one can see or meet on the streets"

We know your type Mr londoner. . .  dah f$#k angry
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by aminalib(f): 6:12am On Feb 09, 2011
last time i checked a bag does not have to match an outfit, gold and purple can complement, however the whole outfit is not a good look, then again it's for a charachter
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 09, 2011
She would have calmed the colours down by using black , those earrings are like the type of earrings I used back in my high school days to look fly for bois.

A little bit of black would have made her look presentable

I don't like the heels she's got on
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by DisGuy: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2011
aminalib:

last time i checked a bag does not have to match an outfit, gold and purple can complement, however the whole outfit is not a good look, then again it's for a charachter

thank you o
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by alwaysemmy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2011
NAFDAC where are u
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by rockers: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2011
see her latest

Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by WackyJ1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2011
^^ Now's that's what i'm talking about. I can't even recognise her again
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by ANGELMARIA: 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2011
I THINK THIS IS OK BUT SINCERELY , A RED PURSE WOULD HAVE SUFFICED. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by titidowu(f): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2011
This is not the Mercy i use to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diamond Omonzokpia Miss Reliable Nigeria 2018 Shares Attractive Photos / Beautiful Naija Celebrities / Tonto Dike Shows Off Bikini Body...hot Or NOT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.