Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set (15949 Views)

Dancehall Queen Cynthia Morgan Looking Fly On Her Gangstar Looks / Pictures;oby Gold Edozieh Looking Fly / Stephanie Okereke Looking Fly (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by loyet: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2011
DOES IT MEAN THAT SHE DOESN'T PUT ON WRIST WATCH AND NECKLESS. BUT SHE IS MY BEST ACTRESS ANY DAY ANY TIME
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Jenifa1: 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2011
the gold bag definitely doesn't fit and throws everything off.
a gray (shade of her ring) or even black would have fitted nicely.

it's interested to read all the comments on here though.
one man's meat is another man's . . .
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by byke2swag: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2011
Am dream about dis gal now.[flash=200,200]http://[table][color=#990000][/color][/table][/flash]
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Tarigha: 11:36am On Feb 11, 2011
Mercy Johnson, is a lady of my choice i have loved and cherised for her height, heaps, boss, shape and everything. if today the dressing is complying with the gloden bag she carries; let also take time to ask if she is coming from a movie shooting. Movie Directors might ask them to dress the way they like! well understood that its not corresponding, but if the custume/fashion directors have asked to do so, what else will you do as a person?
Ordinarily, on her own personal dressing i doubt will be in this attires;or by unavoidable circumstances why not consider it as a new fashion show. All the same, i think she is fit to understanding the language of fashion to keep body/dressing to match. I like her, she is the style woman i have ever needed.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Tarigha: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2011
Mercy Johnson, is a lady of my choice i have loved and cherised for her height, heaps, boss, shape and everything. so if today the dressing is not complying with the gloden bag she carries; let us also take time to ask if she is coming from a movie shooting. Movie Directors might ask them to wear whatever they wish, so if this kind of a thing happens what else will you do as a person?
Ordinarily, on her own personal dressing i doubt she will appear in this mood which people are throwing words on her! well understood that its not corresponding, but if the custume/fashiondirectors have insructed her to be in this attires, what then should be your next line of action on this delibration;or by unavoidable circumstances why not consider it as a new fashion show. All the same, i think she is fit to understanding the language of fashion to keep body/dressing to match. I like her, she is the style woman i have ever needed.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by favouredjb(f): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2011
She's ok
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Cuteobi(f): 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2011
Haba Meerrrcy!! D dress fine but ur gold purse spoil every thing finish.u no get black bag for ya wardrobe eh Where dis E! Fashion police dem sef!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 12, 2011
I think she looks good, I'm referring to her as an actress, so looking beyond an outfit, that may or may not go together.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Moyola(f): 12:57am On Feb 12, 2011
ai lyk jare tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by ozolity(m): 4:20am On Feb 12, 2011
please I want to ask if she is married, I am seriously interested
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 12, 2011
ozolity:

please I want to ask if she is married, I am seriously interested

Mercy Johnson isn't married, not sure if she's dating though.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by NONA20(f): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2011
why is it dat most gals are jealousy of dere fellow gal.
the out fit is cute nd dey all rhyme together becos in
d purple dress, dere is golden color inside it .
mercy is great jealousy hide ur face lol?
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by MrBarzini: 1:34am On Feb 13, 2011
HATERS!!! CHEI n
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by londoner: 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2011
I dont really like the pics, but they are ok, especially the first one.

With Mercy she has not found her "look" yet. She always looks overdone to me, either her face/hair or her outfit.

She is one of those women who need to be au natural to look her best.

There was one film I watched her in, she played a ghost/bad spirit or something, but she looked stunningly beautiful. I have never seen her look that way again. Mercy is one of the best talents Nollywood has though, she can really act.

I think too many Nigerian women are beginning to look WAY too artificial. especially the over do weaves and heavy makeup.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by sima(f): 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2011
the picture is kinda funny sha,  i've dressed berra. cool
nothing special about what she's wearing thou, n' lol, she looks pissed
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by savanaha: 2:44am On Feb 14, 2011
I watched a movie with Mercy Johnson, Mr. Ibu and Keziah, an she was carrying that same gold bag. I now realize that this golden purse is probably a cherised possession of Miss Johnson's. I still, however, think that it threw off her entire outfit. AS much as she might like it she did not have to wear it with this particular multi-colored dress.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Tarigha: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2011
Like is an under statement if i was asked to describe Miss Mercy Johnson; therefore at all time i will stand as local legal practitioner to this honourable woman being reviewed time without number. the defendant is my client, hence i have no reason to withdraw until compitent court of law give a final verdict of the case that was brought before them.
In as much as every citizen in Nigeria have the freedom of movement and speech, l also believed every individual is entitled to freedom to dress. i want say here again that the frame of her spectacle do correspond with the gloden bag she carries. so what is the question for one to say she doesnt have this or that. its absolutely wrong; hence i advice people to mind their business. i rest my case
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by fyomer: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2011
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze let for once give credit to people who deserve it.Am sure most people here are even worse .Just because shes not the type that speaks back at public.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by fyomer: 8:22am On Feb 14, 2011

Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set
« #66 on: February 08, 2011, 12:06 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

very ugly dark skin IBo tings. cant she bleach her skin? (no oofeinse)

Talk sense you over bleached CORK.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by fyomer: 8:29am On Feb 14, 2011
thank God today she wore a better cloth, not those ones that cannot package her big bosoms

For real.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by tpsolomons: 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2011
Fashion Disaster sad sad cry cry
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2011
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by mairodi(f): 11:12am On Feb 24, 2011
Mercy Johnson looks fine, sassy and daring. Only a true celeb can wear those funky colours and get away with it. You dont have to match anything you wear. Start a trend, and if you feel good about it, you'll look as great as Mercy,
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by HISservant: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2011
1 John 2:15-17
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 25, 2011
^^^
How does it relate? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by BABE3: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2011
oh pls, who are these BrONZE age people complaining about her not carrying matching handbag, ARE U SERIOUS?, ARE U KIdding me?, please this is 2011, we've passed that era already, and pls its a free world, plus she looks FLY,

the only complaint I have is the hair , looking cheap darling grin, but you gotta work with what you have though, and she sure is WorkING IT, FIerCE!
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 14, 2011
BABE!:

oh pls, who are these BrONZE age people complaining about her not carrying matching handbag, ARE U SERIOUS?, ARE U KIdding me?, please this is 2011, we've passed that era already, and pls its a free world, plus she looks FLY,

the only complaint I have is the hair , looking cheap darling grin, but you gotta work with what you have though, and she sure is WorkING IT, FIerCE!
grin grin undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by chi21: 4:44am On Mar 23, 2011
You can miss match outfit and still look good. u don't have to look too much the same you see what she is wearing any thing can go with it.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by InkedNerd(f): 6:50am On Mar 23, 2011
@OP: The outfits are ugly tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: The outfits are ugly tongue
You think? undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by WackyJ1(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2011
BABE!:

i think you describing the lady gaga age and i don't think the world is there yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Celebs At The Just Concluded Anambra Youth's Fiesta / Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday / AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.