Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set (15947 Views)

Dancehall Queen Cynthia Morgan Looking Fly On Her Gangstar Looks / Pictures;oby Gold Edozieh Looking Fly / Stephanie Okereke Looking Fly (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by chi21: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2011
Inked- nerd@ that is her outfit she does not want you to like or hate it. It still her outfits.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by InkedNerd(f): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2011
blink182:

You think? undecided

Yes, that's what I think.

chi21:

Inked- nerd@ that is her outfit she does not want you to like or hate it. It still her outfits.

I didn't ask whether or not she wants me to like or hate it. Its still my opinion. I didn't like the outfits, so what? Is that a crime?
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by BABE3: 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2011
WackyJ1:

i think you describing the lady gaga age and i don't think the world is there yet

U NEVER Jam! Plus U are on a Loooonnnnggggg thing!
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by jaella4u: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2011
did someone speak of a purple bag? seriously? isn't it too much purple already. still loooove her though. atleast her body still looks great.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by chi21: 6:42am On Mar 29, 2011
Inked- Nerd put your picture let us see how u look like. Let us know you and her who look better in that pictuer cool wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by InkedNerd(f): 7:46am On Mar 29, 2011
chi21:

Inked- Nerd put your picture let us see how u look like. Let us know you and her who look better in that pictuer  cool wink

No, I won't post a picture. I didn't like the outfits. In my opinion, they were ugly. Must I like everything I see every celebrity wearing? Do you like everything you see a celebrity wearing? Is it a crime for me to have an opinion? If you like it then fine, that's you're opinion. Its not something that I like and if you for whatever reason cannot accept that then too bad.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by chrisobas(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2011
Mercy is sexy but the combination does not fully go. See the latest Nigerian news and gossips on http://www.naija2geda..com
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by chi21: 11:24am On Mar 29, 2011
Whatever okay
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by llemisy(f): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2011
mercy has a cute figure nd dis outfit is ok but nt with gold bag eventhough d cloth has gold patch gold+purple;haaaaaaaaaaahhh,;;;;:
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by ektbear: 6:01am On Apr 02, 2011
Mercy Johnson is not very photogenic, but looks great in movies (and probably in real life.) Very amazing body.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by Thirst4Lif: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2011
Gold is the new beige or taupe, so the color of her bag is acceptible, Fashionistas.
Re: Mercy Johnson Looking Fly On Set by blymy(f): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mj is cool but coming out dressed dis way is a no no for me. No hating here... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dec 25th Birthday Of Nimrod Moorish King Of Babylon Vile Graven Image / Shade Adu Is Back After 10 Years / AY Apologises To Tonto Dikeh Over His Daughter's 'high" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.