Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Commanded You To Eat Your Tithes, I Didn’t Send Any Scammer To You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Commanded You To Eat Your Tithes, I Didn’t Send Any Scammer To You. (349 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Commanded You To Eat Your Tithes, I Didn’t Send Any Scammer To You. by FatherOfJesus: 1:15am On Jul 19, 2020
Please listen to my instructions ye daddy G.O children. If you want to pay your tithes, pay it rightly. Your criminal daddies are going to hell for capitalizing on the stupidity of you lot, you have my words.

Deuteronomy 14:
22 Be sure to set aside a tenth(T) of all that your fields produce each year.
23 Eat(U) the tithe of your grain, new wine(V) and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere(Y) the Lord your God always.
24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away),

25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose.

26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink,(AA) or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.

27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns,

29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.
Re: I Commanded You To Eat Your Tithes, I Didn’t Send Any Scammer To You. by IamCookie(f): 1:18am On Jul 19, 2020
Hmm...Life is good!
Re: I Commanded You To Eat Your Tithes, I Didn’t Send Any Scammer To You. by StubbornGENIUS: 1:21am On Jul 19, 2020
You can as well give one tenth of your earnings to the needy and charitable causes,it's part of tithe payment.
Re: I Commanded You To Eat Your Tithes, I Didn’t Send Any Scammer To You. by Playthepianos: 1:34am On Jul 19, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
You can as well give one tenth of your earnings to the needy and charitable causes,it's part of tithe payment.

ok
Re: I Commanded You To Eat Your Tithes, I Didn’t Send Any Scammer To You. by Playthepianos: 1:34am On Jul 19, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Please listen to my instructions ye daddy G.O children. If you want to pay your tithes, pay it rightly. Your criminal daddies are going to hell for capitalizing on the stupidity of you lot, you have my words.

Deuteronomy 14:
22 Be sure to set aside a tenth(T) of all that your fields produce each year.
23 Eat(U) the tithe of your grain, new wine(V) and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere(Y) the Lord your God always.
24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away),

25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose.

26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink,(AA) or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.

27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns,

29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

ok
Re: I Commanded You To Eat Your Tithes, I Didn’t Send Any Scammer To You. by petra1(m): 1:38am On Jul 19, 2020
FatherOfJesus:

Thats not Gods tithe. Gods tithe is given in the house of God. Under the law they had 3 tithes. Tithe to God, Tithe for the levite and poor and a tithe to eat feast. The recreational tithe does not take the place of Gods tithe

TITHE TO THE LORD
Leviticus 27:30
And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the Lord's: it is holy unto]the Lord

THE TITHE OF THE FEAST (Deut. 14:22-27).
Deuteronomy 14:22-23
Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year. And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the Lord thy God always.

TITHE FOR THE POOR
Deuteronomy 14:28-29
At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates: And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest.

As much as we are not tithing based on the law. This is just to clarify your misunderstanding of the Bible . We tithe base on Faith and covenant of God with Abrahamic Who is our father of faith
Re: I Commanded You To Eat Your Tithes, I Didn’t Send Any Scammer To You. by Kobojunkie: 1:39am On Jul 19, 2020
Dem go listen?
Re: I Commanded You To Eat Your Tithes, I Didn’t Send Any Scammer To You. by delkuf(m): 4:34am On Jul 19, 2020
And you want me to believe what you've just said with that your moniker
Re: I Commanded You To Eat Your Tithes, I Didn’t Send Any Scammer To You. by Kobojunkie: 5:25am On Jul 19, 2020
petra1:

Thats not Gods tithe. Gods tithe is given in the house of God. Under the law they had 3 tithes. Tithe to God, Tithe for the levite and poor and a tithe to eat feast. The recreational tithe does not take the place of Gods tithe

TITHE TO THE LORD
And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the Lord's: it is holy unto]the Lord

Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year. And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the Lord thy God always.

TITHE FOR THE POOR
At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates: And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest.

As much as we are not tithing based on the law. This is just to clarify your misunderstanding of the Bible . We tithe base on Faith and covenant of God with Abrahamic Who is our father of faith
Below is the tithing law as defined in the Old Covenant... This is the law.... all pieced together, and the word of God commanding you to obey His commandment. THERE IS ONLY ONE TITHING LAW in the Bible...

Leviticus 27 vs 30-34 ERV
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30. “Every tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land or of the fruit of the trees, is the Lord's; it is holy to the Lord.
31. If a man wishes to redeem some of his tithe, he shall add a fifth to it.
32. And every tithe of herds and flocks, every tenth animal of all that pass under the herdsman's staff, shall be holy to the Lord.
33. One shall not differentiate between good or bad, neither shall he make a substitute for it; and if he does substitute for it, then both it and the substitute shall be holy; it shall not be redeemed.”
34. These are the commandments that the Lord commanded Moses for the people of Israel on Mount Sinai.

This is what God told you to do with the Tithe He commanded of you.

Numbers 18 vs 25-29 ERV
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25. The Lord said to Moses,
26. Speak to the Levites and tell them: The Israelites will give one-tenth of everything they own to the Lord. That one-tenth will belong to the Levites. But you must give one-tenth of that to the Lord as your offering.
27. That tenth will be your offering to the Lord. It will be like grain from your own threshing floor or wine from your own winepress.
28. In this way you will also give an offering to the Lord just as the other Israelites do. You will get the one-tenth that the Israelites give to the Lord, and then you will give one-tenth of that to Aaron the priest.
29. When the Israelites give you one-tenth of everything that they own, then you must give the best and the holiest part of these things as your gift to the Lord.

Deuteronomy 14 vs 22 -29 ERV
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
22 Every year you must be sure to save one-tenth(tithe) of all the crops that grow in your fields.
23 Then you must go to the place the Lord chooses to be the home for his name. You will go there to be with the Lord your God.
At that place you will eat the tenth(tithe) of your crops; one-tenth of your grain, your new wine, your oil, and the first animals born
in your herds and flocks. In this way you will always remember to respect the Lord your God.

24 But that place might be too far for you to travel to. Maybe you will not be able to carry one-tenth(tithe) of all the crops that the
Lord has blessed you with. If that happens,
25 sell that part of your crops and take the money with you to the special place the Lord has chosen.
26 Use the money to buy anything you want; cattle, sheep, wine or beer or any other food Then
you and your family should eat and enjoy yourselves there in that place with the Lord your God.

27 But don't forget the Levites living in your town. Share your food with them because they don't have a share of the land like you
have.
28 At the end of every three years, you must gather one-tenth of your harvest for that year. Store this food in your towns.
29 Keep this food for the Levites, because they don't have any land of their own. Also keep this food for the foreigners, orphans, and
widows who live in your towns. This will provide enough for them to come and eat all they want. If you do this, the Lord your God
will bless you in everything you do.

Deuteronomy 26 vs 12 - 15 ERV
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12. Every third year is the Year of Tithes. In that year, you must give one-tenth of your harvest to the Levites, to the foreigners living in your country, and to the widows and orphans. Then they will have plenty to eat in every city.
13. You must say to the Lord your God, " I have taken out of my house the holy part of my harvest. I have given it to the Levites, to the foreigners, and to the orphans and widows. I have followed all the commands you gave me. I have not refused to obey any of your commands. I have not forgotten them.
14. I have not eaten this food when I was sad.[c] I was not unclean when I collected this food.[d] I have not offered any of this food for dead people. I have obeyed you, Lord my God. I have done everything you commanded me.
15. Look down from your holy home, from heaven, and bless your people Israel. And bless the land that you gave us. You promised our ancestors to give us this land: a land filled with many good things."

Remember what God said about His commandment and what blessings and curses come to those who obey OR disobey His commandments as Stipulated.

Deuteronomy 30 vs 15-20
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. Today I have given you a choice between life and death, success and disaster.
16. I command you today to love the Lord your God. I command you to follow him and to obey his commands, laws, and rules. Then you will live, and your nation will grow larger. And the Lord your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to take for your own.
17. But if you turn away from your God and refuse to listen, if you are led away to worship and serve other gods,
18. you will be destroyed. I am warning you today, if you turn away from God, you will not live long in that land across the Jordan River that you are ready to enter and take for your own.

Jeremiah 7 vs 21- 23
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21 This is what the Lord All-Powerful, the God of Israel, says: Go and offer as many burnt offerings and sacrifices as you want. Eat the meat of those sacrifices yourselves.
22 I brought your ancestors out of Egypt. I spoke to them, but I did not give them any commands about burnt offerings and sacrifices.
23 I only gave them this command ,"Obey me and I will be your God, and you will be my people. Do all that I command, and good things will happen to you."
Abeg make people hear word o'jare~!
Re: I Commanded You To Eat Your Tithes, I Didn’t Send Any Scammer To You. by FatherOfJesus: 6:40am On Jul 19, 2020
petra1:

TITHE TO THE LORD

TITHE FOR THE POOR

I said the lord tithe should be paid every 3 years. Do it rightly.

You pay to the lord in the 3rd year and to a Levite. A Levite is anybody from the descendant of Levi.

Don’t change my word, I will strike you dead.
Re: I Commanded You To Eat Your Tithes, I Didn’t Send Any Scammer To You. by FatherOfJesus: 6:42am On Jul 19, 2020
delkuf:
And you want me to believe what you've just said with that your moniker
Yes cos I’m the lord your God and I just quoted the Bible.
Re: I Commanded You To Eat Your Tithes, I Didn’t Send Any Scammer To You. by petra1(m): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
I said the lord tithe should be paid every 3 years. Do it rightly.

You pay to the lord in the 3rd year and to a Levite. A Levite is anybody from the descendant of Levi.

Don’t change my word, I will strike you dead.

Youre wrong lord ....The lords tithe for the jews was annual. the tithe paid every 3 years is the tithe for the poor and levite .

At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates: And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest
Re: I Commanded You To Eat Your Tithes, I Didn’t Send Any Scammer To You. by FatherOfJesus: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2020
petra1:

Youre wrong lord ....The lords tithe for the jews was annual. the tithe paid every 3 years is the tithe for the poor and levite .

At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates: And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the Lord thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest

You are brainwashed
Re: I Commanded You To Eat Your Tithes, I Didn’t Send Any Scammer To You. by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
petra1:

Youre wrong lord ....The lords tithe for the jews was annual. the tithe paid every 3 years is the tithe for the poor and levite
what?

(1) (Reply)

MFM General Overseer Clarifies False Allegation On UK Church / Is It Right For A Pastor To Bow Before The Oba Of Benin? / Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.