Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life? (350 Views)

Is Your Name Written In Heaven Even As At Now? / Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life? / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life? by dammylarey(m): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2020
Is your name written in the book of life? What a question that could make the entire body system restless, troubled at the same time with concern about, negative and positive aftermath.

What is the book of life?

A book written by God comprising names of saints whom sins are forgiven – Exodus 32:31-32, that is why it is written in the Revelation 3:5 KJV that ..” he that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before His angels”.

Whose Names Will Not Be Written In the Book of Life?

Let us see whose names will not enter the book of life, Revelation 21:27 KJV says, and there shall in no wise enter into it anything that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life. To buttress this also read further from Deuteronomy 18:10-11, Galatians 5:19-21 and 2 Timothy 3:1-7.

What Shall Be Result For Manes Not Written In The Book Life?

The book of Revelation 20:15 KJV, give us insight into the effect and result for anyone whose name is not on the list, it reads “whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 21:8 KJV also says but the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters and liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

How Can Your Name Be Written In the Book of Life?

Carefully studying and administering the guidelines will lead anyone to have such person’s name written in the book of life. Firstly listen to what Jesus Christ instructed as to the fundamentals; John 3:3 – Jesus answered and said unto him, verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
You may want to ask, what does it mean to be born again? It is a spiritual rebirth into God’s kingdom through regeneration of the total being into heirs of God – John 1:12-13.

Steps To Get Your Name Written In the Book of Life.

1. Acknowledge your sin – Romans 6:23.
2. Believe in the Son of God (Jesus Christ) – Romans 10:9.
3. Repent and confess your sins to God – Luke 13:3.
4. Study and read the word of God daily – Joshua 1:8.
5. Pray without ceasing – 1 Thessalonians 5:17.
6. Fellowship in a bible believing church – Hebrew 10:25-26

Don’t forget to pray this repentance prayer below now;

Precious Jesus the Son of God, I acknowledge today that you are LORD and saviour of all mankind, and today I have recognized my downfall, I repent and turn away from all sin. Please wash me with your precious blood, and establish your word in my life, that I may be found in righteousness and holiness and write my name in your book of life and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I receive you as the Lord and Savior of my life in Jesus name. AMEN.
Can A Person’s Name Be Removed from the Book of Life?
Can a person’s name be removed from the book of life? The answer is YESSSsssss…!
After a person has been regenerated into the family of God, makes the name written in the book of life but you don’t stop there because you have the responsibility to persistently and consistently maintain your present status by not going back to your old lifestyle of sin.
Exodus 32:33 KJV – “and the Lord said unto Moses, whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book. Other scripture to read Revelation 22:19; Deuteronomy 29:20; Psalms 69:28

We will like to hear from you please use the comment box below to let us know how this article has blessed your life or any other request you’ll want from us.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
dammylarey:
Is your name written in the book of life? What a question that could make the entire body system restless, troubled at the same time with concern about, negative and positive aftermath.

A book written by God comprising names of saints whom sins are forgiven – Exodus 32:31-32, that is why it is written in the Revelation 3:5 KJV that ..” he that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before His angels”.

Let us see whose names will not enter the book of life, Revelation 21:27 KJV says, and there shall in no wise enter into it anything that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life. To buttress this also read further from Deuteronomy 18:10-11, Galatians 5:19-21 and 2 Timothy 3:1-7.

The book of Revelation 20:15 KJV, give us insight into the effect and result for anyone whose name is not on the list, it reads “whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 21:8 KJV also says but the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters and liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Carefully studying and administering the guidelines will lead anyone to have such person’s name written in the book of life. Firstly listen to what Jesus Christ instructed as to the fundamentals; John 3:3 – Jesus answered and said unto him, verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
You may want to ask, what does it mean to be born again? It is a spiritual rebirth into God’s kingdom through regeneration of the total being into heirs of God – John 1:12-13.

Precious Jesus the Son of God, I acknowledge today that you are LORD and saviour of all mankind, and today I have recognized my downfall, I repent and turn away from all sin. Please wash me with your precious blood, and establish your word in my life, that I may be found in righteousness and holiness and write my name in your book of life and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I receive you as the Lord and Savior of my life in Jesus name. AMEN.
Can a person’s name be removed from the book of life? The answer is YESSSsssss…!
After a person has been regenerated into the family of God, makes the name written in the book of life but you don’t stop there because you have the responsibility to persistently and consistently maintain your present status by not going back to your old lifestyle of sin.
Exodus 32:33 KJV – “and the Lord said unto Moses, whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book. Other scripture to read Revelation 22:19; Deuteronomy 29:20; Psalms 69:28

We will like to hear from you please use the comment box below to let us know how this article has blessed your life or any other request you’ll want from us.

Op, show us the screenshot of the page where yours is written.

Oya we dey wait, abi heaven no get data? cry

BTW, what is the tittle of the book let me also download it and check my name. sad

1 Like

Re: Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
dammylarey:

And This is Where Another Goodness of The Lord is Seen, in that Our Names Are First Written in The Book of Life, Until We Seriously Fauck it Up and then it is Removed from therein!

Exodus 32:33 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Which is why David Asked

Psalms 69:28 - Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.

That Is How Good God Has Been and Is!

1 Like

Re: Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life? by dammylarey(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

And This is Where Another Goodness of The Lord is Seen, in that Our Names Are First Written in The Book of Life, Until We Seriously Fauck it Up and then it is Removed from therein!

Exodus 32:33 - And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Which is why David Asked

Psalms 69:28 - Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.

That Is How Good God Has Been and Is!

Yeah, you are right our God is love and He does not want anyone to perish but only the wickedness our hearts that lead us to eternal damnation. Choice between Heaven or Hell.
Re: Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life? by dammylarey(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Akamariner:

BTW, what is the tittle of the book let me also download it and check my name. sad

God is love but the choices we make in on earth will lead us to Heaven or Hell.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Name Written In The Book Of Life? by KNOWMORE56: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
Akamariner:

He had shown you what to do in order to escape the wrath of God.

Don't wait until you'll say "had I known" on the judgement day.

*. Acts 17: 30 "KJV:And the times of this ignorance GOD winked at; but now COMMANDETH ALL MEN EVERY WHERE TO REPENT:
KJV: BECAUSE he hath appointed a day, in the which HE WILL JUDGE THE WORLD IN RIGHTEOUSNESS by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead."

Note:
GOD... COMMANDETH ALL MEN EVERY WHERE

TO REPENT...BECAUSE...HE WILL JUDGE THE WORLD IN RIGHTEOUSNESS...

(1) (Reply)

God - Call A Spade, A Spade - Do Not Sugar Coat It. - Suffering To Glory / Catholic Bishop Of Ijebu-ode Diocese Stands Against #policebrutality / Teacher Beheaded In Paris Suburb After Showing Cartoons Of Muhammad To Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.