Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba (101860 Views)

3 Busty Ex Bbnaija Stars That Are Confidently Fashionable / Obituary Of 4 Nollywood Stars That Will Be Buried In March And April (Photos) / 6 Bbnaija Stars That Got Married After The Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2020
Whao ,...this is the greatest human resource list I have seen

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by Ayo8(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2020
scholes0:

Jumbo should be a rivers name, and that is probably where her Nigerian side comes from.

Yeah...she's from rivers...thought the thread was abt stars with Nigerian descent.

All this tribal thread sef...I don tire!

1 Like

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by scholes0(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2020
Ayo8:

Yeah...she's from rivers...thought the thread was abt stars with Nigerian descent.

All this tribal thread sef...I don tire!

Eeeehya don't get tired.
Nigeria is a tribal confederation not a country.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by gift2xl: 9:28am On Jul 19, 2020
Nice 1 op.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by Antivirus92(m): 9:36am On Jul 19, 2020
see how peaceful this thread is,,
nobody is here shouting "chestbeating"
nobody cared about bringing igbo celebrities to compare with these ones
nobody cared about calling the female celebrities on the list ashawos
nobody is painfully laughing

#just yorubas celebrating themselves in peace,,,

if it was igbos now,,,,ur guess is as good as mine

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2020
this is the kind of posts I love reading. thanks for some good news this morning. a needed break from the news that leaves a bad taste in the mouth (politics) and the kind that causes depression and leaves one feeling helpless and hopeless (crime etc).

12 Likes

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by nisai: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2020
Iblad0994:

Nothing like Amaka in Yoruba language.

Just say Yoruba Lagba!
YORUBA LAGBA.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by naptu2: 9:48am On Jul 19, 2020
naptu2:
Babatunde Olatunji live on the David Letterman Show in 1986.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeZsuSZnfrA

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by Sammy07: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2020
If it's not Yoruba, it's what Abeq?

Drums on cheesy

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2020
Antivirus92:

lol igbos no get time to Dey dick measure with them.....inferiority complex wan kill them...this thread na because of the influential igbos wey make front page days back...besides Yoruba thread no Dey sell market reach Igbo for nairaland ....that’s why the thread Dey boring grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by mabea: 10:16am On Jul 19, 2020
Great lists

3 Likes

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by mabea: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2020
Anon9191:
this is the kind of posts I love reading. thanks for some good news this morning. a needed break from the news that leaves a bad taste in the mouth (politics) and the kind that causes depression and leaves one feeling helpless and hopeless (crime etc).
Yeah! A few faces I saw there that I never knew were Nigerians how much more Yorubas. Great job @ op

14 Likes

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by RemoveKebab: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2020
OP this is too much and it look more like an over kill.
This is Un-yoruba, big dicks dont show off.

10 Likes

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by omenka(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2020
PVision2020:
Sope Dirisu - Gangs of London star
When would those people release Season 2? I'm tired of waiting! embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
lol igbos no get time to Dey dick measure with them.....inferiority complex wan kill them...this thread na because of the influential igbos wey make front page days back...besides Yoruba thread no Dey sell market reach Igbo for nairaland ....that’s why the thread Dey boring grin

Lo...

But u Don shout shout for first page... U r now doing as if u no talk at all.

Chai fear fear

As u can see, for Yoruba list, we didn't people frok cross river and delta and Edo like ur Biafra brother did.

Only few of igbos are successful, the rest and delta.........

Incase u feel like arguing, argue with sense coz I no ur fifu, anywhere they don't see themselves leading, na insult n hatred

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by Toosure70: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2020
Waiting for yeast version

11 Likes

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by omenka(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2020
Antivirus92:

You probably didn't go through the second page.

1 Like

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by naptu2: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2020
naptu2:

Lots.

Here is the legend himself interpreting Liberian drum patterns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT2J1Ot9N5c

This is one of his most famous works in America. This video was introduced by Micky Hart. It's kind of funny to hear him say Olatunji and Yoruba. Also look at how young Micky Hart looked.

Babatunde Olatunji - Drums of Passion (live) (1985).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvWzAgMABx0

I've posted some of his videos on Nairaland before. I'm off to search for those videos.

6 Likes

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by Sammy07: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

If it's not Yoruba, it's NOTHING

32 Likes

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by Queen500: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:
Proudly Yoruba.

Omoluabi to the core.
[/s]
Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by Queen500: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:

So, she's what?
Igbo.

Bad belle grin

BTW, op I've watched some of the American films tho
[/s]
Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by Sammy07: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2020
Queen500
Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by Sammy07: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2020
Queen
Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by Queen500: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:

Akeredolu children speaks Igbo?
Akeredolu children bears Igbo name?
How many times do you see Aketi children visiting Imo state?

That's if Betty understoods Igbo herself, she's been Yoruba land for years.

The children are the ones to decide not you.
[/s]
Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by Queen500: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
marriagebyigbo:

How Jay Jay okocha take be igbo

Why una claim most of delta pikin as igbo? °°
Biafra..

Attache by force se SS grin

SS never for once claimed se but se ehnnn, no Biafra without SS grin
[/s]
Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by Queen500: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
MinorityOpinion:
This is very good, look at all them shinning and pretty shocked

Yoruba, blessed with beauty and brain, the most liberal, educated and the most sophisticated tribe in Africa. We lead and other follow, we are Yoruba!
[/s]
Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by SaintBeehot(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2020
Sammy07:

Read this and tell me Fon people are not Yoruba origin

https://highpriestesswords.com/2018/04/27/is-agolo-by-angelique-kidjo-a-yoruba-song/
you Dy fall my hands. this guy is too dumb to waste a minute of your time.

16 Likes

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by SaintBeehot(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Nonsense how Angelique kidjo take be Yoruba same thing as saying burnaboy is yoruba see Afonja attachee by force tongue
cheesy

13 Likes

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by SaintBeehot(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2020
Mr seun we go fight if this thread no reach front page.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by SaintBeehot(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2020
Queen500:
[s][/s]
cheesy omoluabi to the core

6 Likes

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by kingzizzy: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2020
Antivirus92:

If it had been about Igbos, they would have derailed the thread in the first page grin

6 Likes

Re: 50 Hollywood/European Stars That Were Yoruba by Queen500: 11:51am On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:
If it's not Yoruba, it's what Abeq?

Drums on cheesy
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead / Jane Emoka Was Involved In Chidinma Okeke's Leaked Sex Video (Pics) / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.