Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women (18967 Views)

Shock: Malami Tells Buhari To Suspend Constitution, Declare Martial Law- Gazette / Boko Haram: Major-General Adeniyi To Face Court-Martial / Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Comedian2019: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2020
Goalnaldo:
For self defence. But what happens if the female martial artist becomes the perpetrator of rape. Dem go bit the man hands down still rape am on top
My fears too. I hope they will not start to rape men.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2020
still dem
Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by tiswell(m): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2020
Misplaced priority
Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by ThatFairGuy: 7:35am On Jul 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I wonder o

These Eko people bringing alien tactics to our state for problem solving.

Why martial arts, when we have “ofe”, “aluwo”, “tude”, “ewon sonpono”, “ibante”, “okigbe”, “paro lo”, “ijaya” et al which are indigenous to us?
There is even one that when a woman has it, no man will have his prick erect if he intends sleeping with her. This is meant to be produced in large quantity.
But the problem I have with this is that, “Babalawo ti o n se ogun afeeri fun aayan na ni o se arinako fun adiye” (the traditionalist giving the cockroach a concealable charm may also be the one giving the fowl the seekable charm)

What if the man is with weapons?
What if the mean are many like fulani herdsmen and robbers?

And I’m sure the major thing they will teach us using the martial arts to do is to kicked the rapists by their balls to render them powerless. What if they close up their thighs on their balls while coming for the god forsaken act?

I implore our governor, Oyetola, to reconsider that o.
Emboldened, now I know where you belong.
Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Goalnaldo(m): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2020
For self defence. But what happens if the female martial artist becomes the perpetrator of rape. Dem go bit the man hands down still rape am on top
Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Hadampson(m): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I wonder o

Why martial arts, when we have “ofe”, “aluwo”, “tude”, “ewon sonpono”, “ibante”, “okigbe”, “paro lo”, “ijaya” et al which are indigenous to us?
There is even one that when a woman has it, no man will have his prick erect if he intends sleeping with her. This is meant to be produced in large quantity.
But the problem I have with this is that, “Babalawo ti o n se ogun afeeri fun aayan na ni o se arinako fun adiye” (the traditionalist giving the cockroach a concealable charm may also be the one giving the fowl the seekable charm)

And I’m sure the major thing they will teach us using the martial arts to do is to kicked the rapists by their balls to render them powerless. What if they close up their thighs on their balls while coming for the god forsaken act?

You are talking about Tesho
Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Itohanprefa: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2020
Somewhere in osogbo

Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by enedoboy(f): 7:39am On Jul 19, 2020
�� Today we present 7 world famous celebrities who are actually Nigerians

Click on the picture to watch and get informed.

Thanks for watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w9Rn3TJumQ
Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Lovelyn451(f): 7:41am On Jul 19, 2020
Hmmm...hope it works, anything against rape is welcomed
Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Karlifate: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2020
Good!

Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:42am On Jul 19, 2020
Hilarious

1 Like

Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by constance500: 7:42am On Jul 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I wonder o

Mad ooo grin
Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Amotolongbo(f): 7:42am On Jul 19, 2020
Hadampson:

You are talking about Tesho
awon omo Babalawo

a ti ri won o grin
Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by chukwuibuipob: 7:44am On Jul 19, 2020
cool operation kick their BALLZ
Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Lincoln275(m): 7:44am On Jul 19, 2020
Misplaced priority
Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Hotzone(m): 7:44am On Jul 19, 2020
Soon our girls will be beating boys carelessly and bedroom romance shall be in a form of judo, karate and jujitsu

Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Psylas2: 7:44am On Jul 19, 2020
They should take the martial arts to nursery and primary schools because kids are the major victims of rape.

When will boy learn to defend themselves?
Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 19, 2020
You want to curtail gender based violence and you're teaching a party kun fu? You're not serious.

3 Likes

Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by NewDelhi(m): 7:45am On Jul 19, 2020
This one no fit work for those hardened agberos o Dem go beat craze commot your body.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Flows001(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2020
Martial arts or not, the strongest person is the one well armed. If person point you gun, all the Martial arts tactics go disappear. It's only God that can protect.
Happy Sunday Nairaland!

3 Likes

Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by abidem4real: 7:47am On Jul 19, 2020
Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by miketayo(m): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2020
Hope they know it won't work in real life.
Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Cantonese: 7:47am On Jul 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I wonder o

Chai. So we have people like you in this contemporary world thinking many centuries behind. What is the difference between you and our present oga?

So you do not recognise that for rape to take place, force must be applied? So you do not know that a woman who is empowered to fight her assailant has a better advantage. As you are there with that your small head do you not know that if a an attacker sees you carrying a gun he will either run away or be very careful. With that training government empowers women to defend and totally annihilate to attacker.

A bus conductor one day at Lawanson bus stop attacked a lady who he deliberately refuse to give her change. He even held her dress and threatened to injure her. The lady said "if I count three and you no leave me, anything you see take am so". The conductor pushed her. Before she finished her three count the conductor laid flat on the ground, pinned, injured, bleeding and begging. The lady was judo champion.

Come do you need a bricklayer or an iron bender to give you one brain resetting slap today?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by miketayo(m): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2020
Psylas2:
They should take the martial arts to nursery and primary schools because kids are the major victims of rape.

When will boy learn to defend themselves?

So u think a primary school kid punch will be felt by an adult undecided
Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Hypocrit: 7:49am On Jul 19, 2020
They will not kill someone with laugh in this country... lol
Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Amotolongbo(f): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2020
Cantonese:

Chai. So we have people like you in this contemporary world thinking many centuries behind. What is the difference between you and our present oga?

So you do not recognise that for rape to take place, force must be applied? So you do not know that a woman who is empowered to fight her assailant has a better advantage. As you are there with that your small head do you not know that if a an attacker sees you carrying a gun he will either run away or be very careful. With that training government empowers women to defend and totally annihilate to attacker.

A bus conductor one day at Lawanson bus stop attacked a lady who he deliberately refuse to give her change. He even held her dress and threatened to injure her. The lady said "if I count three and you no leave me, anything you see take am so". The conductor pushed her. Before she finished her three count the conductor laid flat on the ground, pinned, injured, bleeding and begging. The lady was judo champion.

Come do you need a bricklayer or an iron bender to give you one brain resetting slap today?
This is nonsense you just spew out.

The lady should go and demonstrate that in front of hefty men with solid weapons like guns.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2020
No Be Ole Martial Arts Na Anthony Martial. Give Dem Gun Like Pistol Too If U Want Dem 2 Defend Demselves.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Openbusiness4: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2020
Anyhow or anything self defense skills is fine by me. What i just don't want to hear is that they spent billions to train 100 girls. Na dah time we go quarrel oh sad
Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by adenigga(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2020
What a misplaced priority?

Clueless Government and dullard Governor that want to send these women to their early graves.

This country is something else!

Re: Rape: Osun Begins Martial Arts Training For women by Layksaide(m): 7:54am On Jul 19, 2020
It's unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Ways May Lead To Tribal, Set South West On Fire - NANS Cautions Igboho / Garba Shehu: No Cause For Alarm, Gen Abubakar Is In No Serious Condition / Malami Faces Probe Over Five Suspicious Mega Deals Under His Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.