Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Fish Seller Acquires New Car To Celebrate Passing Out Of NYSC | See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fish Seller Acquires New Car To Celebrate Passing Out Of NYSC | See Photos (978 Views)

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Singer L.A.X Acquires New Car Worth 20 Million / Basketmouth Shares Selfie With His Fish Seller Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish Seller Acquires New Car To Celebrate Passing Out Of NYSC | See Photos by Transparent(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2020
A Fish seller who is now former NYSC corps member has acquired new car to celebrate her Passing out of NYSC.

Recall that in few days ago, all NYSC Batch B Stream 2 Corps members passed out of NYSC and for paschaline bernard ifeoma, her own case was on a high note as she acquired a new car to celebrate this.

The news was confirmed by the lady herself who posed with her new acquired car.

After taking a proper look at her Facebook profile, we discovered that She is truly an entrepreneur.

See More Photos >>> https://www.akinblog.com/fish-seller-acquires-new-car-to-celebrate-passing-out-of-nysc-see-photos/

Re: Fish Seller Acquires New Car To Celebrate Passing Out Of NYSC | See Photos by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:00am On Jul 19, 2020
Fish plus I guess just like Yahoo plus. Na so e easy na im cats never full everywhere. My friend talk another thing.

3 Likes

Re: Fish Seller Acquires New Car To Celebrate Passing Out Of NYSC | See Photos by Transparent(m): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Fish plus I guess just like Yahoo plus. Na so e easy na im cats never full everywhere. My friend talk another thing.
Apart from fish selling, she Does other thing like Acting and Vblogging.

You can check her profile to confirm.
Re: Fish Seller Acquires New Car To Celebrate Passing Out Of NYSC | See Photos by illicit(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2020
What kind of fish are we talking about here
Re: Fish Seller Acquires New Car To Celebrate Passing Out Of NYSC | See Photos by rawpadgin(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2020
illicit:
the ones that lives in water

1 Like

Re: Fish Seller Acquires New Car To Celebrate Passing Out Of NYSC | See Photos by dulux07(m): 9:08am On Jul 19, 2020
Na so undecided
Re: Fish Seller Acquires New Car To Celebrate Passing Out Of NYSC | See Photos by MrSensor(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2020
tongue
Re: Fish Seller Acquires New Car To Celebrate Passing Out Of NYSC | See Photos by MrSensor(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2020
illicit:
sharks and whales but sometimes she goes for dolphins for more profits.

1 Like

Re: Fish Seller Acquires New Car To Celebrate Passing Out Of NYSC | See Photos by Testimony1988(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wow, good for her.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Hailed For Being The ‘only Boyfriend’ In Nigeria Who Doesn’t Spend On Hi / Bbnaija's Praise Posts Photos Of His Beautiful Sister With Only One Arm To Celeb / How I Avoided Depression After Leaving Big Brother Naija House -TrikyTee (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.