Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

WASSCE: Don’t Reopen Schools Until 2021, ASUU Tells FG - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WASSCE: Don’t Reopen Schools Until 2021, ASUU Tells FG (233 Views)

WASSCE: South-West States To Reopen Schools / Don’t Reopen Schools Now - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President Urges FG / Don’t Reopen Schools Now, Lagos Parents Tell Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WASSCE: Don’t Reopen Schools Until 2021, ASUU Tells FG by Imoleade(m): 8:14am On Jul 19, 2020
The Academic Staff Union of Universities has said it supported the decision of the Federal Government to stop Senior Secondary School 3 pupils from partaking in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination earlier scheduled to commence on August 4.
The union advised the government to shut down schools until 2021 to ensure adequate preparations, citing the case in some countries such as Kenya.

Our correspondents had reported on Saturday that the Federal Ministry of Education met with officials of the West African Examination Council in Abuja and resolved to announce a new date for the examination.

The Minister of State for Education, Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba, had also said the government would consult with the four other countries under WAEC to set a new date, while announcing COVID-19 mandatory guidelines for schools which must be kept before July 29.

See full details
https://www.immonaija.com.ng/2020/07/wassce-dont-reopen-schools-until-2021.html

Re: WASSCE: Don’t Reopen Schools Until 2021, ASUU Tells FG by Skyfornia(m): 8:19am On Jul 19, 2020
Going back and forth like snake...
Re: WASSCE: Don’t Reopen Schools Until 2021, ASUU Tells FG by textilemania(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2020
ASUU my person! ✌️

Re: WASSCE: Don’t Reopen Schools Until 2021, ASUU Tells FG by Tommie1054(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2020
It's not everyone that's financially buoyant like you....why not allow FG to carry out their own strategy has they've informed all school operators 12 days to meet covid-19 guidelines....Going back on your words is bad and I also want you to consider those in the university. The landlord's and landlady's will not want to consider the fact that covid-19 came in they will still ask for their rent which is not okay at all. I'm saying this from my own perspective and I know this also applies to everyone too.

(1) (Reply)

If You Know This Truth, You Will Be Forever Successful / Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship 2020/2021 For International Students / Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Is Now Selling Its Post UTME And Direct Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.