Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today (18262 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by Webmannigeria: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2020
HappyBirthdaySir
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by Tranquillity360: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2020
Topmaike007:
nobody hate igbo, if dey do why are igbo contesting and winning election in yoruba land and moreover same is not happening in igbo land...

Before you crucify me just know that I am an Igbo man from Ebonyi state..

Happy Sunday
If you like be Igbo man from Togo,i don't care

What i post up there is simple truth.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by IVORY2009(m): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2020
Happy birthday to the man when he Sabi grin
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2020
ForeThinker:
Admit it. You aren’t like them. You’re not even close. You may occasionally dress yourself up as one of them, watch the same mindless television shows as they do, maybe even eat the same food sometimes. But it seems that the more you try to fit in, the more you feel like an outsider.
Sorry, how does this relate with the topic?

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by mightyokwy(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2020
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 19, 2020
ObiHausa join Atiku and they but become ObiAthiefkuloser
Chinese master....Dubia and Chinese strategists....Hushpuppy will reveal your sinister agenda in the last election to the FBI....

Nyamiri crew is celebrating you here on nairaland
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2020
Betterhandwork:

Yes, incoming NIGERIA president

...i thought you want to say the president of your BiaFRAUDing Republic.....

his ambition will forever be a mirage
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by wagesofsin: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2020
Happy birthday Chief Peter Obi.We pray for more people with vision like you in Igbo land.Amen.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
Happy birthday Obichinko

In a civilized country..
This man, oshomole, ganduje and Tinubu shud be in the same cell... gringrin

Maximum prison for that matter

Notable prisoners, Orji Kalu and his brother too..

Can someone upload that picture of Obi China sharing money

stupidity of indomie generation is unbearable .peter obi is not sharing money for vote .it was a burial . even here in edo ,when big man show up
sometimes he dash money to old women and youth of the bereaved .

you may not understand your culture . which is excusable if you are below 18 !

mofo
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by Lovelyn451(f): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
Happy birthday Obichinko

In a civilized country..

abeg abeg abeg!!! For ur life, don't ever put this civilized gentleman's name in thesame phrase with ur thieving motor park jaga jaga dirty looking tout...I take God beg you... Everything is not abt politics, Peter Obi an Tinubu are intellectually not in thesame league...Fact!!

Happy birthday Okwute!! A Great economist!! Not like that thief that advised FG to print more currency grin grin grin...Obi would never give such advice

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by Topmaike007(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2020
Tranquillity360:
If you like be Igbo man from Togo,i don't care

What i post up there is simple truth.
don't let hate kill you oo
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by winterfell007(m): 9:48am On Jul 19, 2020
DimIsaac10:
Wow just two kids...

My mentor..
With his kind of money some will have 8 wives, 30 concubines.. I won't state the numbers of kids...

That is the ideal kind of family people should have to ensure prosperity. He's not prosperous, he's generous. People in Anambra Civil Service nicknamed him 'aka gum' because he wasn't the type that opened government resources to pilferage. He's one of the most brilliant administrators to work with.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2020
Happy birthday Okwute Ndi Igbo.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by Biggaboi(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2020
So I share a birthday with this great man from the east! Happy birthday to us! Show me some love
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by Jman06(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2020
Happy birthday to you sir-- Okute ndi Igbo!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by Lovelyn451(f): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2020
Topmaike007:
nobody hate igbo, if dey do why are igbo contesting and winning election in yoruba land and moreover same is not happening in igbo land...

Before you crucify me just know that I am an Igbo man from Ebonyi state..

Happy Sunday
goan sleep oga..how many Yoruba's are in Igbo land and if at all there is, how much impact or contributions have they made to be recognised and given a position in igboland?? Use ur Ebonyi as a case of study...or we should just give any nonentity a post in igboland in order not to look tribalistic? Eye service kenan
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by Brizzydelphine: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2020
Happy birthday Okwute ndi igbo
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by obinna37(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2020
Congratulations sir,wish you the best life can give,age with grace
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by dederocs(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2020
This man deserves to be president, he is the most credible of all the prominent politicians.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by dederocs(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2020
marriagebyigbo:
Happy birthday Obichinko

In a civilized country..

nonsense talk, show proof.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by okonyia(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2020
Happy birthday sir
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2020
dederocs:
nonsense talk, show proof.
Dedetwo again
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by Queen500: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
marriagebyigbo:

Dedetwo again
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
One Politician I Admire!
Happy Birthday Sir...
You're such a Hypocrite
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by ThatFairGuy: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Perfect thief. He should come tell us how he bought Anambra State share IN HIS FAMILY NAME
Ipob won't see to this but they can be wailing over Tinubu that owe then NOTHING
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by SaintBeehot(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
MicheyJ1:

One is a drug baron while the other is a successful banker.

He doesn't have bullion vans parked in his compound....na Lagosians give Tinubu power
You're wrong. they're all thieves, but one is Wise others are dull(especially the ones from the far East)
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by Queen500: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
marriagebyigbo:
Happy birthday Obichinko

In a civilized country..

[/s]
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by Queen500: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:
This yeye man made Atiku loose the last Presidential election.
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 59 Birthday Today by Queen500: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

E pain am well. grin grin grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Meets With IGP Adamu Over Assassination Attempt / President Buhari Receives Nigerian Commonwealth Contingent In Aso Rock (Picture) / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Ethiopia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.