Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

I Can Give You Html And CSS Full Course Videos For Free - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Can Give You Html And CSS Full Course Videos For Free (594 Views)

Cyber Security Full Course And Certification / Full 34hours Course Videos + Exercise Fill And Software For Web Design / I Will Convert You Html Css And Java Script To Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Give You Html And CSS Full Course Videos For Free by Akhigbeblog(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2020
I stay within kubwa axis in Abuja..... Is you stay within or close to kubwa just message on WhatsApp so we can talk how to get the video to you.
Note the video is close to 7Gb
Re: I Can Give You Html And CSS Full Course Videos For Free by utepu: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2020
I will like if I can have the video. I stay in utako. Can find your number. But 08026163271 is my WhatsApp. Many thanks
Re: I Can Give You Html And CSS Full Course Videos For Free by Opinionated: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Akhigbeblog:
I stay within kubwa axis in Abuja..... Is you stay within or close to kubwa just message on WhatsApp so we can talk how to get the video to you.
Note the video is close to 7Gb

What of waybill sir
Re: I Can Give You Html And CSS Full Course Videos For Free by Akhigbeblog(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Opinionated:

What of waybill sir
How can video be waybill
Re: I Can Give You Html And CSS Full Course Videos For Free by Horlaryinoni: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pls your number sir.
Re: I Can Give You Html And CSS Full Course Videos For Free by Horlaryinoni: 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Op pls kindly drop your contact, I need to reach you ASAP or better still, here's is mine 08182693151. Thanks boss.
Re: I Can Give You Html And CSS Full Course Videos For Free by Opinionated: 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
Akhigbeblog:

How can video be waybill

grin grin I meant placing it on a storage like flash drive and waybill sir
Re: I Can Give You Html And CSS Full Course Videos For Free by Elanqy: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
Please can this be uploaded on Google drive?
Re: I Can Give You Html And CSS Full Course Videos For Free by Akhigbeblog(m): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
Opinionated:

grin grin I meant placing it on a storage like flash drive and waybill sir
Waybill your flash drive to Abuja and I'll put it inside and waybill it back to you but you'll pay for it
Re: I Can Give You Html And CSS Full Course Videos For Free by yudo: 12:28am On Jul 23, 2020
Pls I need the video 09060775531
Re: I Can Give You Html And CSS Full Course Videos For Free by sholapot: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Can you send it to my email?
sholapot@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: I Can Give You Html And CSS Full Course Videos For Free by Chrismentor3: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
Is it an udemy course?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Programmer To Build A Rebranded Version Of This Website. / I Need Recommendations / How I Survive As A Freelance Using A Coworking Space With Free Internet Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.