Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Cyber Security Full Course And Certification - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Cyber Security Full Course And Certification (677 Views)

I Can Give You Html And CSS Full Course Videos For Free / Data Science Or Cyber Security? / Python Tutorial Full Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyber Security Full Course And Certification by samxsalve: 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Cyber security is the practice of defending computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks. It's also known as information technology security or electronic information security. The term applies in a variety of contexts, from business to mobile computing, and can be divided into a few common categories.

· Network security is the practice of securing a computer network from intruders, whether targeted attackers or opportunistic malware.

· Application security focuses on keeping software and devices free of threats. A compromised application could provide access to the data its designed to protect. Successful security begins in the design stage, well before a program or device is deployed.

· Information security protects the integrity and privacy of data, both in storage and in transit.

· Operational security includes the processes and decisions for handling and protecting data assets. The permissions users have when accessing a network and the procedures that determine how and where data may be stored or shared all fall under this umbrella.

· Disaster recovery and business continuity define how an organization responds to a cyber-security incident or any other event that causes the loss of operations or data. Disaster recovery policies dictate how the organization restores its operations and information to return to the same operating capacity as before the event. Business continuity is the plan the organization falls back on while trying to operate without certain resources.

· End-user education addresses the most unpredictable cyber-security factor: people. Anyone can accidentally introduce a virus to an otherwise secure system by failing to follow good security practices. Teaching users to delete suspicious email attachments, not plug in unidentified USB drives, and various other important lessons is vital for the security of any organization.

full course below

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSWo32gb6GSYZJtOKX81Uw/
Re: Cyber Security Full Course And Certification by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hi GloriousGbola, where can I buy this.

Picture attached

Re: Cyber Security Full Course And Certification by GloriousGbola: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
CodeWithRemi:

Picture attached

i believe at any MINISO store

i got this at the miniso in festival mall amuwo

Re: Cyber Security Full Course And Certification by airsaylongcome: 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Are they durable?
Re: Cyber Security Full Course And Certification by GloriousGbola: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Are they durable?

I have only had them for 2 weeks. And I only used them because they have torx drivers

That said 90% of the stuff you buy from miniso is very good quality. I have a lot of stuff I have bought from there.
Re: Cyber Security Full Course And Certification by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 08, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Oh, I thought you got it online. I'm not in Lagos State neither do I have anyone in Lagos State.
Re: Cyber Security Full Course And Certification by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2023
CodeWithRemi:

Picture attached

What's the relevance of your post to this thread

I see this as a very inappropriate behaviour.

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Good Laptop / Pls Help Me With Codes On How To Create Database In Vb / Help Me Plzzzzzzzzzzz Oracle Professional In D House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.