Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) (70997 Views)

Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by hardon1(m): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
picture of her selling the fish or shove this post into soak waway lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by obstead200(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nbotee:
Madam calm down... We all know d fish U sold to buy dat car and na Abuja U dey sef.. U don turn motivational speaker. Considering it sometimes smells like fish, U technically sold fish
u are very correct. Genuine hustlers won't consider a pleasure car as a priority to buy so early in life. We know the kind of fish she sold joor

1 Like

Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by heendrix(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lawdis:
....which type of fish?

fisi or fish

Me rushing to check my fishnet too

grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Raymeskey: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
humilitypays:
behind every successful lady is a guy who is either giving her financial backup or intelligent backup or business support or career promotions and favors or informational support.

But ladies after using guys to become successful will always want to act like its all by their power.

My sister life no balance at all, ladies na scam grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by 2cribz: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
If it was a kia picanto or one eod. I go understand. Suv of 3m. Fish kitten seller.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Chirowman(m): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
so happy for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nbotee:
Madam calm down... We all know d fish U sold to buy dat car and na Abuja U dey sef.. U don turn motivational speaker. Considering it sometimes smells like fish, U technically sold fish

Men are so damn predictable it's downright embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by lucasalves: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Officialgarri:

Oga, it's a step to arriving

backward mentality.... arrive before your time and go before your time na... go pack all your savings but car call am a step to arriving no one go tell you before sell am to afford three square meals
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by sogud(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
ExAngel007:

A fish seller bought herself a car to celebrate passing out from NYSC.

Sharing photos of her new car and her NYSC discharge certificate, Paschaline Bernard Ifeoma said she is an "ordinary corper" but she didn't "sit around waiting for the government's miserable 19,800 allowance".

She said she was a fish seller, farmer and a film maker while also serving the nation. She added that passing out from NYSC is not a "next phase" for her because she has already witnessed her next phase.

See below.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4604736719540200&id=100000117520261

sugar daddies at work.....no wry i know d full story.
u use fish money buy dis kind clean n xpensive car...weldon
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by luluman: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nbotee:
You sef sell meat now.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by haryomikun(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Scatterscatter:

It isn't!

You can't tell me you need to own a car to be termed successful. The poverty & lack of basic amenities/infrastructure has reduced us to celebrate basic necessities of life.

Do you think someone in the UK will celebrate buying a regular car?

You don't even need a car in sucj clime because their transportation system is close to perfect!
Well, we’re not in the UK. We’re inNigeria
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by SoSlimOlak(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wait for her... She will soon come and ask the pharmacist on this platform to ask for drugs to cure her "fishy" smelling community borehole.

I rest my case grin
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by trudpo: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Na so Invictus Obi sef start. Congrats all the same.
Nbotee:
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by ogbonti: 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
asgard01:
Fish seller ko, tuna farmer ni... we know the story. No ppa? Issorite. CONGRATS TO HER

she is a liar - if you bought yourself a car through your own labor - you wont be over celebrating it by sitting on it that way and shinning your 32

haba i have bought cars a few times all brand new and none made me display my 32 like that and these were cars I loved and longed to buy

that posing and over jubilation can only happen when na pesin surprise u with the gift grin

2 Likes

Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Metrofox(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Oshey fishers of men.. grin grin
na only girls dey buy Car and houses with small business..wow,smells fishy

1 Like

Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Highbeepeeh(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
PaulH07:

Life wey God create, na hin you dey say no balance.
Don't go beyond this world.
THINK
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by ronyman(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Enyi go and sit down. Fish seller, well it depends on the kinda fish u sell
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Lessel: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
The truth will soon berth. Fish ko, crab ni.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by silifat11(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Probably selling the kind of fish that swallow Jonah
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Mescana22(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nbotee:

Hahahah grin cheesy grin grin grin she don’t turn motivational speaker and some people believed her
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by dalass(f): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Highbeepeeh:
When the other girl is crying because she will miss the guguru alawee

This is one is already celebrating with a car

This life no just balance

Inside life grin grin grin
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by classiczone: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by jonvalek(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
See as this one sef dey expose herself to her enemies. Young once this days will never learn. She's now in her enemies crossbar. Because wicked people won't be happy of growth. Babe please calm down and go lowkey...
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by flyingpig: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
utenwuson:
Just like those days men will see a potential prey to nack... We go like "o boy see fish, make I prack......

Abeg flex..... To shout harder harder harder no be small thing
At all nor be small thing grin And those Abuja d|cks can big!
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Teja324: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nbotee:

Lmao
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by owila4luv(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
seanwilliam:
Abi no be same fish mama nkechi dey sell in Abuja before I was born ??

Make una continue
No! She Owns A Fish Farm
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by EPO246: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Which kind fish fit buy this kind machine? Sugar daddy fish pond.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by LastProphet: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nbotee:

Don't mind her, fish kor tolontolo ni
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by dalass(f): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Men are so damn predictable it's downright embarrassing

Yeah so annoying undecided

1 Like

Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by cray91(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
you're right! its just naija shit mentality sha
Scatterscatter:

It isn't!

You can't tell me you need to own a car to be termed successful. The poverty & lack of basic amenities/infrastructure has reduced us to celebrate basic necessities of life.

Do you think someone in the UK will celebrate buying a regular car?

You don't even need a car in sucj clime because their transportation system is close to perfect!
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by dalass(f): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
BigBelleControl:
It's not every corps member that was a full time student. Many served years after graduating while some are part-time students, part-time business persons. She might be selling fish but the bulk of the money might be from other sources.

I know a woman who has bought land, built house. Bought a car, all due to cat fish supplies... You won't know she travels from state to state anywhere there's fish...

Fish business is lucrative especially with correct educational background

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
I remembered during my NySc days in Bayelsa State...there is one big politician who used to come to our copers lodge to carry this particular babe among us....before the babe finish her NYSC program, he bought her a brand new car.....and gave her job..

This one come dey deceive her family member for social media....lemme tell you, your cunt has an expiring date, use it while it still has value to get what you want...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) / Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) / Corper Who Donated Classroom Seats In Buhari's Hometwn Pictured In A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.