Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,362 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) (71346 Views)

Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Ausval: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
That fish must dey sweet oooooo i go like buy am ....sweet fish with kayamata sauce
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by bolabadmus38: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
My dear,you don't need all these exposures. Some corpers make better than what you've made but they relax. Life na jeje
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by bigpicture001: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sh should stop making real huzler look stupid......... Nonsense!
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Purifiedsoul: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nbotee:
Madam calm down... We all know d fish U sold to buy dat car and na Abuja U dey sef.. U don turn motivational speaker. Considering it sometimes smells like fish, U technically sold fish

Your head is there!!
angry
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by olab059(m): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nbotee:
Madam calm down... We all know d fish U sold to buy dat car and na Abuja U dey sef.. U don turn motivational speaker. Considering it sometimes smells like fish, U technically sold fish

lol! Don't mind her. You can see it in the arrogance in her post that she didn't buy that car from selling normal fish. lol
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by olab059(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
GboyegaD:
All these speech sounds like there is something fishy.

Yeah. I smell a fish.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by DaRuud(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ashewo wey open leg to receive fresh air know wetin she receive overnight .

Fish ko fish ni

Nbotee:
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nbotee:
Hian , like seriously, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com, Una go kill person with laugh shocked
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by olab059(m): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
uchman:
Coppers Alawee, is it still 19800?

No. It's 33k. She said she started when it was 19k8, before it turned to 33k.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by olab059(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
She wise so

After all her Hussle, her first investment is on a car

SMH

It's a big investment for her 'fish' business na. Bigger customers.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by olab059(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hisduchess:
The highest number of haters exist in nairaland forum.y'all should be happy for someone nah so that better stuffs go come Una way.not all women are hoes,a lot of us women are legit hustlers who love good things and are working off their a*s to have it legitimately.

The arrogance in her post is repulsive. This might have made people that would otherwise praise her to bash her.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by BGSM: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
When i see people like, i conclude that Nigeria is finished because they are source of misleading entities.
Simple to say i sell fish ( runs, drugs and sell information to cultists and armed robbers )
Then you ll be justified
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by olab059(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
poiunt:
I don't believe her.

You can't buy that car from being a fish seller, farmer and film maker plus office admin.

I know one man that has a fish cold room, he doesn't drive expensive car.

Nothing add up in her story.

Exactly! Less than 12 months of selling fish she buy car. lol.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by 10kgod(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
aviara:
What type of fish did you sell and how large is your farm to buy such an exotic car within a space of one year in the face of COVID 19? Besides, instead of you to plunge your profit to grow your business you are showing off like someone who didn't really worked for the money.

You are asking her to invest.... invest which money?
funny you.... shey her big gods said they are not paying her again?

Her big gods still dey for her... I mean her customers wey dry patronize her fish bizz
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by 10kgod(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
EFCC should come and take her to their custody... she need to be investigated
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nbotee:

Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lawdis:
....which type of fish?

fisi or fish

Me rushing to check my fishnet too

grin grin
Okporoko fish.

1 Like

Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Amdoyin(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nbotee:
Oya
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
10kgod:
EFCC should come and take her to their custody... she need to be investigated
That will be the next thing to trend. Even if she actually sell FISH to buy the car. Why can't people learn to be quiet in publicising their achievements to the world with all these atrocity happening in Nigeria. HABAAA.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by ernestita3(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
calm down make I hear word , how much fish wey u sell under one year wet go give u that kind money?. or what's the title of the movie u produced to give u money. we were once corpses too, so we know what most not all female Corp members do to make money while in service.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Yemianne: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lmaooo

����
Nbotee:
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by sgogungbe: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
U get big point, she sell real fish for her to buy that car

Nbotee:
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Dabliss02(m): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Opor.... Oluwa loni Glory
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by waploger(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
She said.... ask her friends what she was selling.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Arewa1408: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Imagine oh, Corper say she was a Farmer, fish seller and office admin and she complained about the allawee being 19800 until it was later increased to 33K. Now, if you check well, she most probably did not stay at her place of primary assignment and absent most times while hustling up and down but collecting allawee and complaining that Nigeria and govt is bad.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by HRMK: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
so,na fish she dey sell to go sch and na same fish she take buy car?nothing is hidden under the sky!
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by snoopz: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nbotee:

Oro agba she think say we no wise
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by IamPlato(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
Why Do People Celebrate nysc Certificate? It Doesnt Guarantee You Will Be Useful in Life.

If Many People Discover Their True Purpose They Will Discover that They Have Wasted 6 year Or More In The University.

Sold Fish My Foot
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by pacespot(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by zone51: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
BigBelleControl:
It's not every corps member that was a full time student. Many served years after graduating while some are part-time students, part-time business persons. She might be selling fish but the bulk of the money might be from other sources.

Exactly!!!...I served 3 years after graduating...by then, God don bless hustle for Abuja, pepper don rest small.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by horia: 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Scatterscatter:

It isn't!

You can't tell me you need to own a car to be termed successful. The poverty & lack of basic amenities/infrastructure has reduced us to celebrate basic necessities of life.

Do you think someone in the UK will celebrate buying a regular car?

You don't even need a car in sucj clime because their transportation system is close to perfect!
Well wink he just told you
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by earnit3: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) / Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) / Corper Who Donated Classroom Seats In Buhari's Hometwn Pictured In A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.