Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today (67533 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Talknochip(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2020
northvietnam:
If truly she accepted to be this Age in public then She’s 10 years older ... Nawaoooo. This hag don Old Oooo
Bitch is turning 60 already
Smh.. Very senseless and disrespectful

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by OdefaGirl(f): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2020
Happy birthday ma'am..... wishing you happiness.
I can see Busola Dakolo's signature on the photos..... that's lovely
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by OdefaGirl(f): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2020
northvietnam:
If truly she accepted to be this Age in public then She’s 10 years older ... Nawaoooo. This hag don Old Oooo

Your signature... sense-full, your write up.... senseless.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2020
northvietnam:
Not everybody lies about age!

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by TheRedpillguy: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2020
Again, make up and a HD camara. I don't know abt the beauty. Unless artificial beauty is beauty. There is nothing to be happy abt birthdays. They are a count down

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by DarkJeddi(m): 11:09am On Jul 19, 2020
northvietnam:
And yet she still looks better than your dark ass'.

And pray that you reach 60..

With a vile heart like yours.

I fear you would be long dead of spitefulness before you reach 45.. shocked

NITWIT..

And you are even quoting the Bible with your vileness..

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Reeb2244: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2020
PureGoldh:
Beautiful lady with a brain.

may God bless and keep her always
Praying for someone who gives no fuk about you.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2020
I love n respect her so much for her realness.
Wish her the best of all she wishes herself!
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Goodman247: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2020
northvietnam:
you don't know what you are saying you think is everybody that lies about thier age,she is even 10years younger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by northvietnam(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2020
Goodman247:
you don't know what you are saying you think is everybody that lies about thier age,she is even 10years younger l will prefer her to even 30years lady

I pity you ... The makeup is deceiving you .

This woman is 60 already and for the records, every naija woman lies about her AGE
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by jaunty01(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2020
Happy birthday miss kate
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by mikemiyaki: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2020
Happy birthday, Kate!
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by bukatyne(f): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2020
Happy birthday Kate.

More of God's blessings and grace.

A million tears with Emeka Ike that year.

You are the treasure that I seek
The love I sought for many years yet I couldn't find it.
When I close my eyes.....

Epo ti tan grin

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by northvietnam(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2020
DarkJeddi:
And yet she still looks better than your dark ass'.

And pray that you reach 60..

With a vile heart like yours.

I fear you would be long dead of spitefulness before you reach 45.. shocked

NITWIT..

And you are even quoting the Bible with your vileness..

So funny how people come online and type rubbish cuz they will they have cheap data... this is my opinion and who the hell invited you to my own personal opinion .
Naija mentality is something else Oooo...

My own opinion is giving u sleepless night ..

I don’t blame u shaaa... You lack Rational thinking abilities
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2020
northvietnam:

get. life kid.

She is not the one responsible for your frustration.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Adakintroy2: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2020
She no know bad things. See how she age gracefully.

If na all this oloshos,. Once make up go off. Line for face go be like bayeku /igbogbo road ikorudu.

Birch be stressing themeslves with nonsense life then try hide behind makep.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Goodman247: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2020
northvietnam:

I pity you ... The makeup is deceiving you .

This woman is 60 already and for the records, every naija woman lies about her AGE
everybody is quoting you because your comment is disrespectful and foolish.

4 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by DarkJeddi(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2020
northvietnam:

So funny how people come online and type rubbish cuz they will they have cheap data... this is my opinion and who the hell invited you to my own personal opinion .

This is a public forum..

I have the right to counter your opinion if I so wish.

You are full of rational thinking and yet you don't have any problem with making vile comments about a woman you know next to nothing about?

The only person having sleepless nights is you..

If a simple birthday celebration can trigger such vile from you,then you seriously need help with whatever is wrong with your life..

See this MOFO trying justify his stup1dty..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by ajailer(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2020
mama is ageless... and very nice too. She gave me money once for a lil service I did for her. she gat a beautiful and grateful soul.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Goodman247: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2020
northvietnam:

from your first comment, it is well understood that it is you who lack rational thinking and who is posting rubbish, you need mental evaluation.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by SirMichael1: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2020
My crush that year when I was in secondary school, until Beverly Naya took over in uni. Kate got the cutest nose shape I've come across.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by MummySilver: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Happy birthday Kate. Beautiful as ever.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Kingbenn(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nah this kain body I want my woman to possess even after giving birth to 12

*#Terabyte*... Having read testimonies of how to make cool and long lasting cash.. Seven Figure Mini Importation Guru KING BEN has vowed to teach and share all he knows about making money from mini importation for FREE. It's for free... Don't miss this opportunity as it doesn't come everyday

Join the best team by sending IMPORT to

ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6:3:3:5:6:6:0:0

By the end of the class, you will be the indaboski of alerts �. Trust me
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by sageb: 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Happy birthday to a legendary actress, kate Henshaw.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by melaninpop: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
northvietnam:

A hag and a bitch? Wow!!! That's how people like you will insult people anyhow. Small lockdown, una turn to beggars on every thread. Rubbish like you.
Go and better your life and stop the hate.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by perdollar(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
milf looking like Diamond Jackson.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by perdollar(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kingbenn:
Nah this kain body I want my woman to possess even after giving birth to 12

*#Terabyte*... Having read testimonies of how to make cool and long lasting cash.. Seven Figure Mini Importation Guru KING BEN has vowed to teach and share all he knows about making money from mini importation for FREE. It's for free... Don't miss this opportunity as it doesn't come everyday

Join the best team by sending IMPORT to

ZERO EIGHT ZERO 6:3:3:5:6:6:0:0

By the end of the class, you will be the indaboski of alerts �. Trust me
u fit knack 12 rounds Mr 12 childrenses
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Dearlord(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
Happy birthday my evergreen black beautiful woman.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by hashtagged(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
JidennaJason:
Thank heavens this beautiful screen goddess came out to clear the air over the electoral bribery allegation by one Môronic Abdul Ishaiaka...

Happy birthday Kate...

She don pass 60 or maybe late 50's look at the picture where she wore native, the studio pic is a scam.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Sarah20A(f): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
northvietnam:
does she look 60 to you

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Nehyooh(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Happy Birthday Madam Kate !
Chioma I see you.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MI Abaga's Fiancée, Eniola Hails Him, Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com / Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.