Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today (67902 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Fathia Williams Celebrates Her 49th Birthday With New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by mikkyangel3: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
northvietnam:
If truly she accepted to be this Age in public then She’s 10 years older ... Nawaoooo. This hag don Old Oooo
Bitch is turning 60 already

Going by your spurious logic, imagine looking this good at 59/60? And with your toxicity, imagine how you will look at her so called 59/60 years?
Stop being bitter, fix your life and deal with your personal demons.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
hashtagged:

She don pass 60 or maybe late 50's look at the picture where she wore native, the studio pic is a scam.
Did I argue anything with you?
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Omoejigbahe(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
The woman that said if you don't have at least 50k followers, she won't respond to your chats.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by hybrid11(m): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
happy birthday to my sugar mommy
I love you plenty
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by hybrid11(m): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
happy birthday to my sugar mommy
I love you plenty
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by bull67: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
i am in love with this woman long time ago chai--------------
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Gofwane(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
True definition of a milf grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Gofwane(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
bull67:
i am in love with this woman long time ago chai--------------
Good taste you've got there.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Nnecky(f): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Last year she celebrates her 46th birthday, now it's 49th birthday.
I wonder what their real ages are
I used to watch her movies in the 90's as a primary school pupil, now am 30 and she's 49... Happy birthday to you Kate
That was how Eniola Badmus and Funke Akindele falsified their ages till they finally settled for a lower age
It's well na naija we dey

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by northvietnam(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
melaninpop:

A hag and a bitch? Wow!!! That's how people like you will insult people anyhow. Small lockdown, una turn to beggars on every thread. Rubbish like you.
Go and better your life and stop the hate.

Check the whole of nairaland ... if u have ever seen be beg, I will gift you 50k ... ode
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by meobizy(f): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Now now, those are professional studio shots. That means she’ll look half as beautiful as them in real life and a quarter as beautiful when spotted doing regular things. If this woman doesn’t inspire people to start hitting the gym then it means the people were not born to become great. Exercise locks your beauty, making you look as many as ten years younger than your chronological age. You may possess a baby face from it now but wait till all your peers are old, broken and grey. They’ll wish they joined you when you started.
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Truthchiz: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
northvietnam:
If truly she accepted to be this Age in public then She’s 10 years older ... Nawaoooo. This hag don Old Oooo
At least she saw old age. Can your grandma ever look this in her 60s? Since you have vowed not to see old age, so be it!!!. You think you are young abi? Please ask a 10/12 year old to access you. Fool......!!!!

Happy Blissful 49th birthday Kate dear. Keep shinning and living... Blind their eyes ...
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Debbypeterson: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ageless queen....present day vampire..happy born day
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by northvietnam(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Truthchiz:
At least she saw old age. Can your grandma ever look this in her 60s? Since you have vowed not to see old age, so be it!!!. You think you are young abi? Please ask a 10/12 year old to access you. Fool......!!!!

Happy Blissful 49th birthday Kate dear. Keep shinning and living... Blind their eyes ...

Okpo
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by melaninpop: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
northvietnam:

Check the whole of nairaland ... if u have ever seen be beg, I will gift you 50k ... ode

King of Ode!!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by deciderskill: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
Throwback pics of Ms Henshaw
This woman na vampire!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by ZooOga: 5:34am On Jul 20, 2020
Madam is looking extra good!

I bet Nkem was tearing dat ____ up on the set of 'Stronger than Pain' grin

Re: Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 20, 2020
northvietnam:

And it is a blessing, remember that female pilot that died at 23, aging is a great previledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Slams Tiwa Savage For Showing Off Her New Car / 21 Celebrities Who Own Private Jets / Daddy Freeze Boycotts South African Products Over Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.