Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

August Alsina's New Single “entanglements” About His Relationship With Jada - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / August Alsina's New Single “entanglements” About His Relationship With Jada (679 Views)

Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

August Alsina's New Single “entanglements” About His Relationship With Jada by davidswhales(m): 10:52am On Jul 19, 2020
August Alsina Just DROPPED His New Single “Entanglements” About His Relationship With Jada.

What I heard listening to #entanglements cry cry
Prayers up for Will and Jada

Just when we starting to forget about the Jada Smith situation, and then August just drops this again. I hope Will recovers, Cos its kinda disrespectful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG-OMIowimw&feature=youtu.be

Lyrics below

MODS please help push to the front page

Re: August Alsina's New Single “entanglements” About His Relationship With Jada by WakeNbaked: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2020
Mad o, where is Ishilove I want to go into an entanglement with you.
Re: August Alsina's New Single “entanglements” About His Relationship With Jada by Vyzz: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2020
grin

Ah ah....

This August sef

Re: August Alsina's New Single “entanglements” About His Relationship With Jada by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2020
Can you imagine wait
A woman of 49 yrs
Got into an entanglement with a 27 yrs old boy Americans and their weird ways of living angry

1 Like

Re: August Alsina's New Single “entanglements” About His Relationship With Jada by emmanuelpeace1(m): 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
III
Re: August Alsina's New Single “entanglements” About His Relationship With Jada by Yxxx: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Chai...this is so disrespectful.
Re: August Alsina's New Single “entanglements” About His Relationship With Jada by Blackpearlous(f): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
I swear, no more honor anywhr. Just to make more money he stopped that.

She made a mistake, the family is hurting.

Things we do for money or fame.

I cringed reading the lyrics.
Re: August Alsina's New Single “entanglements” About His Relationship With Jada by Starz825(m): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
this shit is just getting real...
I know I messed up your hair...
I lay you down and hit you there...
jeez...na person mama be this ooo...
Americans Dem no dey shame....

if not for our culture in Nigeria...na things like this we go dey see everyday
Re: August Alsina's New Single “entanglements” About His Relationship With Jada by Raymeskey: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Will com and see what your wife yaf cause.

(1) (Reply)

South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Am Not Too Good With Signs What Could She Be Telling Him?- Photo / Gym Girl Caught Fvcking A Guy [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.