Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Wicked: How I Killed My Friend Because I Saw N13million In His Bank Acct Balance - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wicked: How I Killed My Friend Because I Saw N13million In His Bank Acct Balance (356 Views)

Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Actress Who Faked Pregnancy To Collect N13million From Boyfriend Flees Into US / PND On My Access Bank Acct. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked: How I Killed My Friend Because I Saw N13million In His Bank Acct Balance by opeldavid: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2020
Wonders they say shall never end. It was a case of two best friends working in a factory in Edo state.

Both of them had been a long time close friends sharing things together and disclosing information between each other, because of the trust they have built between each other over the years, that was how Abuchi Wisdom Nwachukwu was beheaded by his friend Moses after he informed the latter of the sum of money his elder brother had transferred into his account to the tune of N13 million in his account balance.

Nwachukwu who is a native of Isiala-Mbano, Imo state was allegedly hacked to death by Moses on January 7 2020 during a night shift in a pure water factory in Auchi, Edo state by his friend, and took hold of his ATM card and phone.

Not only did Moses killed his friend, he went ahead to behead him and dump the headless body in a near by bush close to the factory.

After getting rid of Nwachukwu, Moses went ahead to connive with internet fraudsters who assisted him with the ATM to liquidate Nwachukwu’s account with the sum of N2.2 million. And later started using POS machine to effect transfers other transfers.

Trouble started for Moses when Nwachukwu’s elder brother in South Africa wrote to the IGP notifying him of his brother’s sudden disappearance and whereabouts, and the Police quickly swung into action. It was gathered that few weeks into the investigation, the Police was able to trace some transactions from Nwachukwu’s account to Moses account and the latter was later traced to an hotel in Auchi where he has been hiding and was arrested.

Upon his arrest, Moses confessed to have killed his friend Nwachukwu and also led the Police team to some suspected internet fraudsters Yusuf Sagiru, Tony Bright, and Terrence Okochukwu including a businessman Jahswill Ogbonanya who assisted him in defrauding his late friend.

Upon continuous interrogation, Moses a 27 year old native of Auch admitted that his friend’s ghost has been chasing and hunting him ever since he killed him.

Reflections and lessons to be learnt:

Never trust anyone.
Never disclose your bank details to anyone or a third party.
Be careful of friends you keep around and information you disclose.
Be prayerful.
No one’s life is worth taking because of money and greed.

https://dambela.com/2020/07/19/sadhow-i-killed-my-friend-because-of-n13million-balance/

1 Like

Re: Wicked: How I Killed My Friend Because I Saw N13million In His Bank Acct Balance by decatalyst(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2020
Me I don't share 'secrets' about MONEY or WOMAN with anyone!

Even my blood relation! Secrecy helps to keep someone from danger, sometimes!
Re: Wicked: How I Killed My Friend Because I Saw N13million In His Bank Acct Balance by SAMBARRY: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2020
Know the kinds of people you call friends

And know the kinds of information you divulge to your friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wicked: How I Killed My Friend Because I Saw N13million In His Bank Acct Balance by johnykgoal: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2020
wonders

(1) (Reply)

Army Interrogate A Singing Soldier / Police Investigate Death Of Seven Women In Niger Salon / Your Woeful Leadership Of Edo State Will Be Brought To An End Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.