Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

What's With Unrequited Love That Hurts So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Unrequited Love That Hurts So Much (530 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / Guys, Here Are 5 Things You Do That Hurts A Woman Feelings / Dealing With Unrequited Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With Unrequited Love That Hurts So Much by frankline461: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
When you tell them you love them, and they tell you they don't feel the same way, why can't we just move on and forget about them, why does it still hurt when you see them with other people in an intimate way you could not achieve, why do our heart still triple its beat when we run into them surprisingly or when they smile at you for no reason.

Why do we have to grow fond of somebody only to get rejected
Re: What's With Unrequited Love That Hurts So Much by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
NOW YOU KNOW HOW GOD FEELS.
Fr real though
The thought of loving someone in your head and that person not feeling the same is one of the worst things anyone can go through but it passes and gets easier. Just think less about the person and try to see less about the person.
The main reason we like someone love a stranger like crazy is the fact that in our heads they're perfect and flawless but if you see beyond the surface, you might not like what thought you liked or it might diminish. Just be yourself, person wey go like you go like you.
Just know that Anyone who doesn't like the real you, it's their loss.
P.s I'm not a fan of rema, the image below is just funny af

Re: What's With Unrequited Love That Hurts So Much by catwalq(f): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
Unmet expectations,
Thoughts of them loving someone who isn't us thereby making us feel not good enough,

The list goes on....

3 Likes

Re: What's With Unrequited Love That Hurts So Much by anthonyuncle(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
if u wanna move on, it's ur personal decision and action to make
Re: What's With Unrequited Love That Hurts So Much by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Well certainly unrequited love make us feel bad and Sometimes incapable but the thing is once you understand the fact that sometimes loving someone means letting them go to find their happiness with another person, you will find it easier to deal with unrequited love. Most times we are just too selfish and never consider other's happiness. You can't have all you love because sometimes you aren't made to be the source of their happiness.

1 Like

Re: What's With Unrequited Love That Hurts So Much by frankline461: 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
holuwasheyiWGP:
NOW YOU KNOW HOW GOD FEELS.
Fr real though
The thought of loving someone in your head and that person not feeling the same is one of the worst things anyone can go through but it passes and gets easier. Just think less about the person and try to see less about the person.
The main reason we like someone love a stranger like crazy is the fact that in our heads they're perfect and flawless but if you see beyond the surface, you might not like what thought you liked or it might diminish. Just be yourself, person wey go like you go like you.
Just know that Anyone who doesn't like the real you, it's their loss.
P.s I'm not a fan of rema, the image below is just funny af

I get this, you know you might lose interest when you finally get to know them and that you shouldn't judge them from afar, but still the feeling is overwhelming especially when you're certain that to them, you are non existent
Re: What's With Unrequited Love That Hurts So Much by frankline461: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
catwalq:
Unmet expectations,
Thoughts of them loving someone who isn't us thereby making us feel not good enough,

The list goes on....

So what's the point of love if you find them at the wrong time
Re: What's With Unrequited Love That Hurts So Much by catwalq(f): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
frankline461:

So what's the point of love if you find them at the wrong time

They could fall out of love with us while we still loving up
Re: What's With Unrequited Love That Hurts So Much by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
frankline461:

I get this, you know you might lose interest when you finally get to know them and that you shouldn't judge them from afar, but still the feeling is overwhelming especially when you're certain that to them, you are non existent
This is one of the reasons I don't even reason liking someone I'm not reasonably close to. If you're a total stranger to me, I can't have any feelings towards you. At least, if we know each other (not necessarily friends) but acquaintances; still open doors for opportunities rather than tripping over a stranger.
Taking a chance at love is hella risky but you gotta take it

(1) (Reply)

Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe / Why Do Stupid Fathers Always Favour The Females More?! / Brighto Is My Greatest Distraction In The Bbnaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.