Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer (64524 Views)

Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / The Vehicle That Killed Goodluck Jonathan's Aides (Video, Pictures) / Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by plaindealer: 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:

I was going by what the NAF said in their initial statement. It was in that statement they told us she was "inadvertent knocked down. They didn't say she might have been struck inadvertently. Please bear in mind that at that point, it is almost impossible to have concluded any investigation into what happened. I think it was the same day.
Then today, they said the case will be transferred to the police for further investigation. This is what prompted my comment by saying "after they told us she was inadvertently killed"
They basically preempted the police investigation in my opinion.
This will be my last response to you. I have indulged you enough. You are are free to believe whatever you want to believe and I am free to believe whatever I want to believe.

You are just cherry picking, inadvertently struck down or killed means are interchangeable or basically mean the same thing.

They promised to release their findings and they did, now it's over to the NPF to carry out their own investigation and come up with their own conclusion, they did everything by the book and above board and the fact that you engage in conspiracy theories doesn't mean they did something wrong or sinister.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
plaindealer:

This is your baseless analogy that it was not an accident.

So, all gun accidents are intentional and basically murder just because they held and brandished a gun that went off?

Forget about a gun, if I see you sitting in a park and I come over to your side and start swinging my baseball bat, if after about 10 times I then hit you in the head an observer might call it intentional others might call it an accident.
But when an institution like the NAF is putting out an information on a subject like the death of an officer there's should be no room for speculations. Finish your investigations before issuing a statement calling it an accident.
What if the police after their own investigation says it wasn't an accident? Imagine what damage that can do to the image of the NAF.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by plaindealer: 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:

You can twist it all you want. The guy intentionally drove a car while he was not licensed. That is a crime and in the process killed someone.
He could have done it intentionally or not but you and I and the Nigerian Airforce will have to wait for answers.

The fact that he intentionally drove a car doesn't meant he intentionally drove to the base to kill the young woman so it was inadvertently as concluded and if it wasn't, it means it was not an accident, but a premeditated, planned, deliberate, targeted and calculated murder.

So, you repeatedly claiming that it wasn't inadvertently is basically saying it was intentional with Malice. PERIOD.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
plaindealer:

The fact that he intentionally drove a car doesn't meant he intentionally drove to the base to kill the young woman so it was inadvertently as concluded and if it wasn't, it means it was not an accident, but a premeditated, planned, deliberate, targeted and calculated murder.

So, you repeatedly claiming that it wasn't inadvertently is basically saying it was intentional with Malice. PERIOD.

Ok,I agree with you my friend but how was the NAF able to determine that in a matter of hours?
What I am saying is that the NAF jumped the gun period. And if you noticed, they removed that word from their second statement.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by plaindealer: 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:

Forget about a gun, if I see you sitting in a park and I come over to your side and start swinging my baseball bat, if after about 10 times I then hit you in the head an observer might call it intentional others might call it an accident.
But when an institution like the NAF is putting out an information on a subject like the death of an officer there's should be no room for speculations. Finish your investigations before issuing a statement calling it an accident.
What if the police after their own investigation says it wasn't an accident? Imagine what damage that can do to the image of the NAF.

We are talking about a specific case about vehicle accident, not about a made up story and baseless analogy, stick to the topic and stop making up stories.

They finished their investigation and the conclusion before and after remains INADVERTENTLY. so what's your point?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 12:03am On Jul 20, 2020
plaindealer:

We are talking about a specific case about vehicle accident, not about a made up story and baseless analogy, stick to the topic and stop making up stories.

They finished their investigation and the conclusion before and after remains INADVERTENTLY. so what's your point?

The investigation is in the hands of the police, I can assure you right now they will not let him go that he inadvertently killed her.
He will be charged for a series of crimes like manslaughter, endangering human lives, driving without authorization etc.
The "inadvertent" nonsense is what it is; a load of crap. There's no basis for it in this case.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by plaindealer: 12:03am On Jul 20, 2020
Guestlander:

Ok,I agree with you my friend buy how was the NAF able to determine that in a matter of hours?
What I saying is that the NAF jumped the gun period. And if you noticed, they removed that statement from their second statement.

It happened on their base so they obviously had access to eyewitnesses and reports from first responders.

They don't have to change their story for any sinister reason since preliminary accounts and investigated accounts are always different

There are always preliminary reports and investigations are carried out to confirm or negate preliminary reports.

Conspiracy theory is clouding your judgment..
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 12:08am On Jul 20, 2020
plaindealer:

It happened on their base so they obviously had access to eyewitnesses and reports from first responders.

They don't have to change their story for any sinister reason since preliminary accounts and investigated accounts are always different

There are always preliminary reports and investigations are carried out to confirm or negate preliminary reports.

Conspiracy theory is clouding your judgment..

I am the last person to believe in conspiracy theories. You will never see me engage in that. At the same time if something doesn't sound right to me I will ask questions. In this case the authorities have not been transparent enough with us.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by omohlexy: 12:09am On Jul 20, 2020
Ok, so, three of her old school mates agreed to visit Mrs Chioma on the same day and at the same time. Ok, how are they related to Mrs Chioma and why did they visit at the same time? Are they in the same village forum? So when they visited what did they discuss? And as fate would have it, they came out and saw her and wanted to greet her since she was an old class mate and Chioma's neibour. Then the greeting sent her to an early grave. I am smelling something! Can you smell it?

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by plaindealer: 12:13am On Jul 20, 2020
Guestlander:

The investigation is in the hands of the police, I can assure you right now they will not let him go that he inadvertently killed her.
He will be charged for a series of crimes like manslaughter, endangering human lives, driving without authorization etc.
The "inadvertent" nonsense is what it is; a load of crap. There's no basis for it in this case.

1. You can no assure anything, you are not the Nigerian police or the IG of police.

2. Concluding that he will be charged for manslaughter means it was an accident/inadvertently and not murder/intentional.

Manslaughter

Manslaughter is the illegal killing of a person by someone who did not intend to kill them.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/manslaughter

3. See, you keep embarrassing yourself that it was not inadvertently and he will face manslaughter charges, but the meaning of manslaughter is doing something inadvertently/mistake, something that you did not mean to do even when people die.

This is really embarrassing, you keep saying it wasn't inadvertently while at the same time concluding that it was.

This is when people lack knowledge and throw around words and theories that they know nothing about.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 12:21am On Jul 20, 2020
plaindealer:

1. You can no assure anything, you are not the Nigerian police or the IG of police.

2. Concluding that he will be charged for manslaughter means it was an accident/inadvertently and not murder/intentional.

3. See, you keep embarrassing yourself that it was not inadvertently and he will face manslaughter charges, but the meaning of manslaughter is doing something inadvertently/mistake, something that you did not mean to do even when people die.

This is really embarrassing, you keep saying it wasn't inadvertently while at the same time concluding that it was.

This is when people lack knowledge and throw around words and theories that they know nothing about.

The investigation is ongoing. Whatever I am saying is speculative just as NAF was being speculative. You are the only one out of the loop. Why is this so hard for you to understand?
Oj Simpson was tried for murder, acquitted and was later convicted in a civil case for unlawful killing.
You ignorance is out of this world. I have no intention of engaging you any further.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Teejay13(m): 3:19am On Jul 20, 2020
This can't be intentional from my point of view.

Hard luck sha to mr nehemiah adejoh and others.

Things like this happens. Take heart bro.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by plaindealer: 3:45am On Jul 20, 2020
Guestlander:

The investigation is ongoing. Whatever I am saying is speculative just as NAF was being speculative. You are the only one out of the loop. Why is this so hard for you to understand?
Oj Simpson was tried for murder, acquitted and was later convicted in a civil case for unlawful killing.
You ignorance is out of this world. I have no intention of engaging you any further.

Guestlander:

Manslaughter

Manslaughter is the illegal killing of a person by someone who did not intend to kill them.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/manslaughter

inadvertently

Not deliberate or considered unintentional.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/inadvertently

Ignorance and illiteracy is when you argue against yourself because you dont understand the meaning of basic english words.

Inadvertently and Manslaughter are the same, in fact, by saying it was manslaughter, you basically agreed with the NAF that is was indeed inadvertently.

Before ignorantly misappropriating words, google the meaning because you've been either deliberately or cluelessly agreeing with the NAF.

Btw, regardless of the police investigation, the NAF investigation is done and concluded.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by plaindealer: 3:58am On Jul 20, 2020
Teejay13:
This can't be intentional from my point of view.

Hard luck sha to mr nehemiah adejoh and others.

Things like this happens. Take heart bro.

Unfortunatly, we have too many ill informed rumor mongering and conspiracy theory peddling people.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 4:36am On Jul 20, 2020
plaindealer:

Ignorance and illiteracy is when you argue against yourself because you dont understand the meaning of basic english words.

Inadvertently and Manslaughter are the same, in fact, by saying it was manslaughter, you basically agreed with the NAF that is was indeed inadvertently.

Before ignorantly misappropriating words, google the meaning because you've been either deliberately or cluelessly agreeing with the NAF.

Btw, regardless of the police investigation, the NAF investigation is done and concluded.

You are indeed clueless. I will leave you with your ignorance.
I will come back to this thread when your friend is finally charged to court.
She was going in the opposite direction and a driver going in the opposite llane reversed and inadvertently killed her.
How dumb can some people be? And you don't want answers?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by plaindealer: 6:34am On Jul 20, 2020
Guestlander:

You are indeed clueless. I will leave you with your ignorance.
I will come back to this thread when your friend is finally charged to court.
She was going in the opposite direction and a driver going in the opposite llane reversed and inadvertently killed her.
How dumb can some people be? And you don't want answers?

You are perfectly describing yourself especially considering the fact that you are still arguing with your own ignorant and word misappropriation posts.

You've already agreed that it was actually inadvertently, you said what the driver did was manslautgher and manslaughter means INADVERTENTLY.

You are getting more and more comical, I think I've been going back and forth with a 2nd grader.

Inadvertently event can happen anywhere, this side of the street or that side of the street, it doesn't matter accidents and mistakes are not limited or confined to any specific location or whatever illogical and irrational rubbish you keep making up in your head.

You must be very insane and very irrational to conclude that 3 friends premeditated and intentionally drove to a military base just to kill a military officer while visiting other friends on the base?

Something is indeed wrong with you.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by orisa37: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2020
Somehow similar to George Floyd of U.S CASE. Those 3 Boys we're curiously impatient. Their Impatience caused the gruesome and wreckless MURDER OF AROTILE. CURIOSITY KILLS THE CAT. THE 3 BOYS ARE 3 CATS. THEY SHOULD NOT ESCAPE WITH THE UNTIMELY MURDER OF AROTILE. BUT IF THE 3 SINCERELY PLEAD FOR LENIENCY THAT THEY'RE INNOCENT AND NEITHER FRAUDULENTLY NOR INTENTIONALLY WRECKLESS AND THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SOCIETY ARE CONSIDERED VIS A VIS AROTILE AND FOUND CREDIBLE, THEY CAN BE GIVEN LIGHT PUNISHMENTS.

From Orunto27.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by HRMK: 7:50am On Jul 20, 2020
good!let him av it!he has done irrepairable damage to her parents and the whole nation at large!first female helicopter combatant!!
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by nogragra: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2020
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/breaking-naf-reveals-arotiles-ex-classmate-hand-overs-case-to-police/#Echobox=1595169568
Stupid foolish boys who have nothing positive to do with their lives. They will be loitering lazily all over the place with nothing useful to do with their lives why won't satan use them for its neferious activities. A useful life wasted by useless sons of a gun. It's so painful and such a shame that this woman died needlessly for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Some part of the story not adding up at all but I will continue to follow this story until we get to a logical conclusion.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by BotherMleeper(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2020
Guestlander:

It is quite obvious who the ignorant one is. Always ready to roll in the mud. Nothing upstairs.

Yes it is.

Can't hide your blatant ignorance even if you tried.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Omooba77: 9:00am On Jul 20, 2020
nogragra:

Stupid foolish boys who have nothing positive to do with their lives. They will be loitering lazily all over the place with nothing useful to do with their lives why won't satan use them for its neferious activities. A useful life wasted by useless sons of a gun. It's so painful and such a shame that this woman died needlessly for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Some part of the story not adding up at all but I will continue to follow this story until we get to a logical conclusion.

Paining me as if I know her from somewhere.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by somehow: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2020
orisa37:
Somehow similar to George Floyd of U.S CASE. Those 3 Boys we're curiously impatient. Their Impatience caused the gruesome and wreckless MURDER OF AROTILE. CURIOSITY KILLS THE CAT. THE 3 BOYS ARE 3 CATS. THEY SHOULD NOT ESCAPE WITH THE UNTIMELY MURDER OF AROTILE. BUT IF THE 3 SINCERELY PLEAD FOR LENIENCY THAT THEY'RE INNOCENT AND NEITHER FRAUDULENTLY NOR INTENTIONALLY WRECKLESS AND THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SOCIETY ARE CONSIDERED VIS A VIS AROTILE AND FOUND CREDIBLE, THEY CAN BE GIVEN LIGHT PUNISHMENTS.

From Orunto27.

This is not murder but manslaughter
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by nikkybae8: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2020
Rip to the dead
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Sonicroyel: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
her superiors killed her after sexually harrasing her. same way it was done in the USA
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by authority2006(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
babaolofin:

How many of such accident has taken place at ABU and other University campuses? How many of such accident has taken place at Mando Narracks, Sam Ethnan Base, Ikeja & Ojo cantonments, Navy Town, Jaji, Depot, NDA and even Ojo cantonment Ibadan and other places.

Accidents happen all the time and it happens everywhere. This one is widely reported because of the status of the victim, a heroine, a record setter.

She died the day she left Katsina for Kaduna. So, Police will go to GSM company to check communication on her phone. No Aboki name, they were going to see Ibo. Middle belt, Yoruba , IBO we have heard.

Sorry that the names of the suspects didn't fit your earlier conspiracy theory. Just pray, may be police will discover one Aboki she spoke to few days before the accident. Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by orisa37: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
[quote author=somehow post=91901561]

This is not murder but manslaughter[/quote.

It's AROTILE's SLAUGHTER. INVESTIGATE VERY WELL.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by nogragra: 6:01am On Jul 21, 2020
Omooba77:

Paining me as if I know her from somewhere.
.....and Kwara and kogi north? You just don't understand Nigerian politics, Plain simple.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Buffalo2(m): 7:00am On Jul 22, 2020
Akinsete19:
yes, may we not be unfortunate
amen in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by sleeknaija(m): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2020
Itohanprefa:
We know that already bro, seek help

Na all ur family members be fool.. Slowpoke

U this trĂ­balistic bigot

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service / Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations. / Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.