Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer (64523 Views)

Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / The Vehicle That Killed Goodluck Jonathan's Aides (Video, Pictures) / Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by TripleH911: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Omooba77:
Olorun lomo ejo da......

Na soo
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by plaindealer: 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:

Driving a vehicle without a driver's license is a criminal offense. If you are wielding a gun and it goes off and kill someone you cannot say you inadvertently kill someone.
You are already engaged in a crime before the tragedy.

Are you saying the fact that the driver drove without a drivers licences automatically means he meant to kill the young woman or he purposely went to the base to visit the squadron leader and planned to kill the young woman at the same time?

You are not making any sense and your analogies are totally upside down.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
plaindealer:

Are you saying the fact that the driver drove without a drivers licences automatically means he meant to kill the young woman or he purposely went to the base to visit the squadron leader and planned to kill the the young woman at the same time?

You are not making any sense and your analogies are totally upside down.

Why do you think you are issued with a driver's license? As a decoration? You are given a license which you are not entitled to by right (it is a privilege) because the authorities doesn't want you to kill someone or yourself.
If you are driving without a license you already put yourself and others at risk of being killed.
While you may not be charged with premeditated murder you are unlikely to escape being guilty of manslaughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Malawian(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
I hope those names released are real people and not fictitious names. I certainly want proof those names are names of real people. I want their pictures and bio data so we can crosscheck.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Golan007: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
babaolofin:

Those driving in the University campuses without driving licence have never killed any of their girlfriends, but a berger and bloody civilian will come to Mando Barracks to kill an officer. Una try.Nigeria can never develop. We must go our ways.

No matter how her death was planned and no matter how they keep it as Top Secret, in as much Aso Rock does not know peace since Abiola's death, all her killers and their collaborators would be destroyed.

Shatap.

That's how my friend almost had his leg amputated when a female student, a learner, bashed into him on the Okada conveying him to school.

He was so close to being invalid.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Golan007: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Malawian:
I hope those names released are real people and not fictitious names. I certainly want proof those names are names of real people. I want their pictures and bio data so we can crosscheck.

Who should release them for you?

If you are so interested why not go on Facebook?

We know your type.

Even if you know the driver personally, you would twist it to something else.

Evil people.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Asour: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:

Saying it was a mistake before the police even got the case is wrong. How on earth did they come to that conclusion? Humans beings are capable of anything. Going to the same school with someone doesn't make him your friend.
If the police says it was a mistake then that is that. In any case, it is an offense to drive without a driver's license and that alone nullifies the "inadvertent" nonsense.

Technically following your logic,even the Police has no power to decide what was done inadvertently that's the Court.

By the way the NAF has a Police force as capable as the the NPF. The matter was transferred to NPF AFTER the NAF police had done a preliminary investigation hence their position.

I don't know the intention of the Suspect, but you should pray never to be involved in any bad eventuality by a mistake. Then you would pray to be given at least the benefit of doubt. For all a man's evil intention, who kills by knocking down in broaddaylight without any aggravation.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Asour:

Technically following your logic,even the Police has no power to decide what was done inadvertently that's the Court.

By the way the NAF has a Police force as capable as the the NPF. The matter was transferred to NPF AFTER the NAF police had done a preliminary investigation hence their position.

I don't know the intention of the Suspect, but you should pray never to be involved in any bad eventuality by a mistake. Then you would pray to be given at least the benefit of doubt. For all a man's evil intention, who kills by knocking down in broaddaylight without any aggravation.

You are absolutely right and that is my problem with their initial story. No one should preempt this type of investigation by saying it was a mistake. We simply don't know and the NAF also didn't know.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by plaindealer: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:

Why do you think you are issued with a driver's license? As a decoration? You are given a license which you are not entitled to by right (it is a privilege) because the authorities doesn't want you to kill someone or yourself.
If you are driving without a license you already put yourself and others at risk of being killed.
While you may not be charged with premeditated murder you are unlikely to escape being guilty of manslaughter.

You are still not making any sense, license or no license, you can not prove that he drove to the base intentionally to kill the woman.

1. Manslaughter = The unlawful killing of a human being without express or implied malice.

Without express or implied malice = Accident, you did not mean to kill.

See how you dissolved your own weak and upside down analogy that doesn't make sense with your own analogy?

2. Accidents are generally just accidents and when people die, it's always manslaughter, meaning you did not mean to kill regardless if you are licensed to drive or not.

A the end of the day, this was an accident and a pure and sad case of vehicular manslaughter.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
plaindealer:

You are still not making any sense, license or no license, you can not prove that he drove to the base intentionally to kill the woman.

1. Manslaughter = The unlawful killing of a human being without express or implied malice.

Meaning accident, you did not mean to kill.

See how you dissolved your own weak and upside down analogy that doesn't make sense with your own analogy?

2. Accidents are generally just accidents and when people die, it's always manslaughter, meaning you did not mean to kill regardless if you are licensed to drive or not.

You are the one who is not making any sense. Who mentioned malice? Did I mention malice anywhere? Inadvertently means unintentionally. If you are above 21 years old and you didn't know you can kill someone with a vehicle when you don't know how to drive then that person must be retarded.
Don't tell me that maybe he knows how to drive or maybe he just didn't have a license. That is not the way the law will see it. You don't have a license you can't drive period, there's no maybe or any of that nonsense.
Tell me where the "unintentional" comes in when you already know the consequences of your action.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by plaindealer: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Golan007:

Who should release them for you?

If you are so interested why not go on Facebook?

We know your type.

Even if you know the driver personally, you would twist it to something else.

Evil people.

They are mentally programmed and predisposed to conspiracy theories, black helicopter in the sky at night and general paranoia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by nobleswazzy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
This girl matter don tire me
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by plaindealer: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:

You are the one who is not making any sense. Who mentioned malice? Did I mention malice anywhere? Inadvertently means unintentionally. If you are above 21 years old and you didn't know you can kill someone with a vehicle when you don't know how to drive then that person must be retarded.
Don't tell me that maybe he knows how to drive or maybe he just didn't have a license. That is not the way the law will see it. You don't have a license you can't drive period, there's no maybe or any of that nonsense.
Tell me where the "unintentional" comes in when you already know the consequences of your action.

Basically, he intentionally killed the woman because he drove without without a license?

Yes or No?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
plaindealer:

Basically, he intentionally killed the woman because he drove without without a license?

Yes or No?

If he didn't kill Tolu he would have killed someone else. Perhaps you.
This is why if he was stopped by a police officer the vehicle would have been impounded right away. You understand now?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by plaindealer: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:

If he didn't kill Tolu he would have killed someone else. Perhaps you.
This is why if he was stopped by a police officer the vehicle would have been impounded right away. You understand now?

That was a Yes or No question.

Did he intentionally killed the woman because he drove without a license?

Just answer Yes or No.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
sevenhundred:
the problem? you have to explain the meaning of "inadvertently"

It means that it was an accident.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
plaindealer:

That was a Yes or No question.

Basically, he intentionally killed the woman because he drove without a license?

Just answer Yes or No.

If this was a yes and no situation there are plenty of reasons to believe he killed her intentionally.
He didn't have a license was he blind too? Yes or no?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by plaindealer: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:

If this was a yes and no situation there are plenty of reasons to believe he killed her intentionally.
He didn't have a license was he blind too? Yes or no?

Guestlander:

Saying it was a mistake before the police even got the case is wrong. How on earth did they come to that conclusion? Humans beings are capable of anything. Going to the same school with someone doesn't make him your friend.
If the police says it was a mistake then that is that. In any case, it is an offense to drive without a driver's license and that alone nullifies the "inadvertent" nonsense.

You know why you keep dancing around and refusing to just answer Yes or No? Because you saw your own trap, the same trap you are trying too hard not to fall into, but you'e already contradicted yourself several times.

It is irrational and baseless to imply that driving without a license means you purposely want to kill people, yes, it is against the law, but it doesn't mean you intentionally just want to kill people.

Driving without a license with death involved is Manslaughter, not murder.

Manslaughter = No malice, you did not mean to kill.

You are just making up your own tales with irrational and baseless conclusions.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
plaindealer:

You know why you keep dancing around and refusing to just answer Yes or No? Because you saw your own trap, the same trap you are trying too hard not to fall into, but you'e already contradicted yourself several times.

Driving without a license is Manslaughter, not murder.

Manslaughter = No malice, you did not mean to kill.

You are just making up your own tales with irrational and baseless conclusions.

I never mentioned malice anywhere but that doesn't mean there's no malice involved. The case is still being investigated. The NAF also cannot say at this point with all certainty that no malice was involved. Why? Because the case is still under investigation.
By the way, you are just regurgitating what I already said.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Golan007:

Shatap.

That's how my friend almost had his leg amputated when a female student, a learner, bashed into him on the Okada conveying him to school.

He was so close to being invalid.

The mother EARTH and gods will destroy all covering up and killers and their PR crews on nairaland
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by BotherMleeper(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:

Ok, sir. Thank you for letting me know.
SMH.

No probs

I like helping out the ignorant tongue
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Burgerlomo: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
quentin06:

I do find it disturbing that a military officer in her cadre could be easily run over like a hen by a civilian, she didn't hear the vehicle coming, could nt even take evasive action.

Seems sloppy, wonder how she qualified to fly.

Sha fear Igala juju.

My bro or sis, things happen fast may we or our family never be a victim of unusual circumstances.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
BotherMleeper:

No probs

I like helping out the ignorant tongue

It is quite obvious who the ignorant one is. Always ready to roll in the mud. Nothing upstairs.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by plaindealer: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:

I never mentioned malice anywhere but that doesn't mean there's no malice involved. The case is still being investigated. The NAF also cannot say at this point with all certainty that no malice was involved. Why? Because the case is still under investigation.

1. Words have meanings, you said what happened was not inadvertently and since inadvertently means unintentional, you've repeatedly asserted several times that the accident was intentional.

2. The opposite of inadvertently is Malice, intentional, premeditated, planned, deliberate and intended. (Look it up in the dictionary)

malice

Malice is the intention to cause harm

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/malice

3. What you do on purpose and intentionally to harm other people is malice.

I gave you several opportunities to clarify and rephrase your stance, but you wont stop digging and digging your own trap, you keep using phrases that you either don't understand or have no clue what they mean on the opposite side.

The opposite of inadvertently is intentional and when you harm or kill other people intentionally, it's pure malice.

Think twice before throwing around words that you do not understand.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
plaindealer:

1. Words have meanings, you said what happened was not inadvertently and since inadvertently means unintentional, you've repeatedly asserted several times that the accident was intentional.

2. The opposite of inadvertently is Malice, intentional, premeditated, planned, deliberate and intended. (Look it up in the dictionary)

3. What you do on purpose and intentionally to harm other people is malice.

I gave you several opportunities to clarify and rephrase your stance, but you wont stop digging and digging your own trap, you keep using phrases that you either don't understand and have no clue what they mean on the opposite side.

The opposite of inadvertently is intentional and when you harm or kill other people intentionally, it's pure malice.

Think twice before throwing around words that you do not understand.

I have repeatedly said there's no way of telling us if it was intentional or not when the investigation is still being carried out. I stand by that and I don't get what you are on about.
You are the one who doesn't know what you are talking about.
If you think it was not intentional you can help by telling us why rather than engage yourself in endless loop of meaningless parsing.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by sleeknaija(m): 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Itohanprefa:
Afonja people what says you?, Na family matter o

U are a fool..
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Itohanprefa: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
sleeknaija:

I am a fool..
We know that already bro, seek help
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by plaindealer: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:

I have repeatedly said there's no way of telling us if it was intentional or not when the investigation is still being carried out. I stand by that and I don't get what you are on about.
If you think it was not intentional you can help by telling us why rather than engage yourself in endless loop of meaningless parsing.

Guestlander:

No, you repeatedly asserted that it didn't happen accidentally or Inadvertently because the driver drove without a drivers license, meaning it was intentional.

Again, either you don't read what you type before hitting submit or you just love to contradict yourself.

1. You admitted that Inadvertently means unintentionally.

2. You also admitted and concluded what it was not intentional or inadvertently.

3. Since according to you it was not inadvertently, it means it was intentional and what you do on purpose and intentionally to kill or hurt other people is plain MALICE.

Now you are basically arguing with your own words.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by plaindealer: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:

...but you said when people drive without a license, they intentionally want to kill, you made this claim before the conclusion of any investigation.

You just keep contradicting yourself.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
plaindealer:

No, you repeatedly asserted that it didn't happen accidentally or Inadvertently because the driver drove without a drivers license, meaning it was intentional.

Again, either you don't read what you type before hitting submit or you just love to contradict yourself.

1. You admitted that Inadvertently means unintentionally.

2. You also admitted and concluded what it was not intentional or inadvertently.

3. Since according to you it was not inadvertently, it means it was intentional and what you do on purpose and intentionally to kill or hurt other people is plain MALICE.

Now you are basically arguing with your own words.

I was going by what the NAF said in their initial statement. It was in that statement they told us she was "inadvertently knocked down. They didn't say she might have been struck inadvertently. Please bear in mind that at that point, it is almost impossible to have concluded any investigation into what happened. I think it was the same day.
Then today, they said the case will be transferred to the police for further investigation. This is what prompted my comment by saying "after they told us she was inadvertently killed"
They basically preempted the police investigation in my opinion.
This will be my last response to you. I have indulged you enough. You are are free to believe whatever you want to believe and I am free to believe whatever I want to believe.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by plaindealer: 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:

Driving a vehicle without a driver's license is a criminal offense. If you are wielding a gun and it goes off and kill someone you cannot say you inadvertently kill someone.
You are already engaged in a crime before the tragedy.
Why do you think a police officer can impound your vehicle if you are found not to have a driver's license?

This is your baseless analogy that it was not an accident.

So, all gun accidents are intentional and basically murder just because they held and brandished a gun that went off?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
plaindealer:

This is your baseless analogy that it was not an accident.

So, all gun accidents are intentional and basically murder just because they held and brandished a gun that went off?

You can twist it all you want. The guy intentionally drove a car while he was not licensed. That is a crime and in the process killed someone.
He could have done it intentionally or not but you and I and the Nigerian Airforce will have to wait for answers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son / General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service / Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.