Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer (64525 Views)

Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / The Vehicle That Killed Goodluck Jonathan's Aides (Video, Pictures) / Face Of Nehemiah Adejoh The Driver That Killed Arotile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Miracle1991: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:

Funny how some of you project their way of thinking on everyone else.
The Airforce knew it was a civilian case that should be investigated by the police yet they told us it was a mistake even before the police got the case? Is that how it is done?
do u know the roles of d air provost? Ask questions before typing rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by computergenius(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
So its the wicked Igala people that killed this young girl.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
j1mmy:
It was supposed to be an accident
He is apparently a friends of the Arotile family

Yes it could be still on boko Haram payroll
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Miracle1991:
do u know the roles of d air provost? Ask questions before typing rubbish.

I have no time for idiotic questions. Why refer the case to the police if the air provost can determine whether a crime has been committed or not?
The job of a provost is to ensure an officer doesn't do any harm to a civilian. What happens when a civilian harm an officer?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Theoarhics: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
What a reckless way to die.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Miracle1991: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
frog12:
so they called her to the BASE, and by LUCK her ex-classmate saw her and collided with her with a car?

LIES !!!

they killed her. they ran over her like a RAT!
tell your grandma to explain to you what you have just read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
authority2006:

What more information do you want or need? The driver will be tried for reckless driving, manslaughter, driving without licence and so on. Accidents happen everyday everywhere, and sometimes, it is just what it is, accident

How many of such accident has taken place at ABU and other University campuses? How many of such accident has taken place at Mando Narracks, Sam Ethnan Base, Ikeja & Ojo cantonments, Navy Town, Jaji, Depot, NDA and even Ojo cantonment Ibadan and other places.

She died the day she left Katsina for Kaduna. So, Police will go to GSM company to check communication on her phone. No Aboki name, they were going to see Ibo. Middle belt, Yoruba , IBO we have heard.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by AdukeClothiers(f): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
onadana:

What conclusion? They have said it all.Its sad,its not murder.You charge by manslaughter. My mum was knocked down by a vehicle in 2010.I lost my wife last year through reckless driving by a driver.Her parents holds the key.No matter what is done she won't come back.It is a horrifying experience losing a loved one.
Wow shocked My condolence Sir.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Miracle1991:
tell your grandma to explain to you what you have just read.

He just told you the truth
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by CuteTj(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
GboyegaD:
They should have done a thorough investigation to make the work of the police easier. Is it an innocent act or a masterminded one? That would help put all these funny conspiracy theories to rest.
you think they wouldn't have done that with the media uproar. This detailed statement by the Air Force suggests they have done a detailed investigation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Burgerlomo: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
You have no reason to be behind a wheel when you don't have a valid driver's license period cool

RIP to the young departed soul, very heartbreaking and very unfortunate this is sad.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Miracle1991: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
richie240:

The real question is: should it take a whole week to reveal ordinary name?
If they are still gonna do it, then why (a week's) delay?
Its not that its an 'alleged' case against d culprits.
So why all d secrecy?

First: she was involved in an automobile accident (as if she drove the car herself)
Then, after much prodding: she was hit by a reversing car
Next: the driver didn't have driving license

Whatever backlash NAF is getting now, they called it upon their own head!
do you really know what is an automobile accident? Pls ask your grandma what is an automobile accident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by dalass(f): 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Drone95:
[you have a good point. My friend who's a learner almost ran over my leg while trying to reverse 3 days ago quote author=dalass e]

You're quite lucky.. wink

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by SOPWriter: 6:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
helinues:
More details are needed.. We don't just need the names, what transpired on the said day?
Are you sure you read and understood the short content?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Witnes: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Akinsete19:
Her death was an attack. the guy was just unfortunate to be the killer.
C them,,,they don disappoint. they wan hear Mohammed, Garba, Adamu, Abubakar and so on but as it wasn't what they expect to hear, "d guy was just unfortunate to b the killer" OK na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by omoalaro: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Nehemiah... when many thought he will be an aboki?

I feel so relieved that non of those connected to the unfortunate death of this young lady is a Muslim, shame unto those conspiracy theorists especially Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams and co. RIP Tolu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Miracle1991: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:

I have no time for idiotic questions. Why refer the case to the police if the air provost can determine whether a crime has been committed or not?
The job of a provost is to ensure an officer doesn't do any harm to a civilian. What happens when a civilian harm an officer?
preliminary investigation. I dont know if you ever hear that statement.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Tywo2018:
LET me quickly say this, Parents needs to train there children cos when your parents are up and doing then you will see the child wanting to drive a car without proper licencing procedures. In my opinion, I think it's youthful exorbriance I understand what it means been in same car with friends gisting and the rest for gotten pedestrians. However, I will not rule out the possibility of spiritual forces. GOD is on His Throne

Most of us are not moved by this coverup and you their supporters. The information is not properly tidied up despite the analysis of public opinion before releasing the information.

May her soul never rest in peace until all her killers and those covering them up are destroyed.

Such incident has never happened in any University campus or at Mando Barracks, Sam Ethnan Base, Ikeja & Ojo cantonments, Navy Town, Jaji, Depot, NDA and even Ojo cantonment Ibadan and other places.

She was walking in the opposite direction, while they reversed.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Guestlander: 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Miracle1991:
preliminary investigation. I dont know if you ever hear that statement.

Preliminary investigation by people who are not supposed to handle the investigation in the first place let alone making a pronunciation on it. We have a long way to go in Nigeria.
We will get there someday.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Miracle1991: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
An igbo woman invited her igala boyfriend to come to the base and kill a yoruba girl. That is the end of my investigation.
Dont trust ipob woman.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Sixfeetbelle: 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:

No sir, you sabi grammar. My grouse is that if they knew this was a civilian case why must they preemptively tell us that she was killed inadvertently.
They didn't know that, the reason I believe so is that they haven't even transferred the case to the police.

Okay.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by richie240: 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Miracle1991:
do you really know what is an automobile accident? Pls ask your grandma what is an automobile accident.

Lolz, no.
pls tish me sir!

My granmama don kpef tey-tey!

#clown!
cool
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Akinsete19(m): 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Witnes:

C them,,,they don disappoint. they wan hear Mohammed, Garba, Adamu, Abubakar and so on but as it wasn't what they expect to hear, "d guy was just unfortunate to b the killer" OK na
please don't ever quote me on tribalism again. I'm a realist, I don't do tribal. please be guided.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Arewa1408: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
We have issues with trust in this country. No matter the investigation, lots of folks will still believe she was killed somehow. We all need to learn to accept information and trust the process unless we have reason to doubt, then we can make those reasons known. It is wrong to assume all and everything is a frame up. The Air Force spent money training her, she was chosen to introduce an attack helicopter to Buhari, she was celebrated by the airforce and a valuable asset. Now why will the airforce choose to eliminate her? Nonsense conspiracy theories all over the place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Burgerlomo:
You have no reason to be behind a wheel when you don't have a valid driver's license period cool

RIP to the young departed soul, very heartbreaking and very unfortunate this is sad.

Those driving in the University campuses without driving licence have never killed any of their girlfriends, but a berger and bloody civilian will come to Mando Barracks to kill an officer. Una try.Nigeria can never develop. We must go our ways.

No matter how her death was planned and no matter how they keep it as Top Secret, in as much Aso Rock does not know peace since Abiola's death, all her killers and their collaborators would be destroyed.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
her death is very strange, she didn't hear the sound of a car approaching her from behind, was she deaf?

BTW Adejoh is an Igala name, I know the afonja hate crew are preparing to feast on some people here.

Adejoh is from Kogi state just like the pilot babe, be guided before you start firing missiles.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guestlander:
After saying she was "inadvertently" struck down.
It still stands, it wasn't premeditated.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by erifeoluwasimi(f): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Adejoh are kogites too
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
greypencils:
There are lessons for everyone in this. The said Nehemiah Adejoh was driving without a driver's license. Those who still think driving without a license is cool should think again. The said Nehemiah Adejoh also lost two immediate members of his family within a year, his own problem with the death of Tolu Arotile just adds to the many sorrows the family is facing. Another lesson, those who think there is no existence of diabolic spiritual forces should think again.

We are not moved by this sermon. Why has it never happened in University campuses where you have a lot of youths driving their parents vehicles?
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
erifeoluwasimi:
Adejoh are kogites too

Forget.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Burgerlomo:

I do find it disturbing that a military officer in her cadre could be easily run over like a hen by a civilian, she didn't hear the vehicle coming, could nt even take evasive action.

Seems sloppy, wonder how she qualified to fly.

Sha fear Igala juju.
Re: Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer by Poseidon000: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I know how envious the men there will be of the lady. They probably ganged up and killed her. Forgetting blowing off another's candle won't make yours shine any brighter.
Lol. grin

So it's now a gender thing. Huh Men are envious of her because she attained something they couldn't.
Need I remind you that since the inception of this contraption called 'Nigeria,' men have been the ones piloting military aircraft's until she came, you dunce.

Stop desecrating the memory of this beautiful lady with your childish gender scrimmage.

Halwit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations. / Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) / Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.