Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers (32116 Views)

Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. / Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property / Unclad Man Disrupts Voting Process At Polling Unit In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Frsc till 2day yet 2 understand the rational behind this agency all they sabi is to collect bribe from motorist.
Re: Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers by bjtinz: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
onadana:
I watched the video I didn't see where he tore the uniform of a corp Marshall or where he damaged the windscreen or bonnet.He held unto the uniform of a corp marshal which was wrong,but he absolutely didn't tear it.He stood on the bonnet of the vehicle which is condemnable. There was no mention about how three marshals threw punches and slaps on the defenseless guy.He was the one that was brutalized.

Abeg where the link to the video?
Re: Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers by 2cribz: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
You dey mad.. you dey craise. Ogun dey kill you. Normal rant from a frustrated nigerian. U see craise person,u dey pull shirt. Abi u sef wan naked.
Re: Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers by onadana: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
bjtinz:

Abeg where the link to the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUAJ3BewSuY
Re: Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers by earnit1: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol
Re: Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
I side with the FRSC on this one! That man should av gone berserk on armed police men na! But no! Anytime Nigerians see gun they fall in line nobody wants to die! So this is a clear abuse as this man saw they were unarmed! But all the same, even if a citizen is mad, d Frsc /police re trained to muster restraint to its highest order !! They should be the bigger person in everything!
Re: Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers by IamPatriotic(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Raymeskey:

If your name depicts who you are, will you advice the man to behave like that because FRSC are misconducting?. Two wrong cannot make a right.
I'm aware of how dubious some of the road safety officers are but it takes you to go against the law before any other thing. They are not like the black guys.

I'll leave you to your conscience, but before I do that, it's important that you should know that agencies like the FRSC was originally not set up to be a revenue generating agency of the Government, but unfortunately, they're aim now isn't to ensure safety on our roads, but to fine any "erring" drivers and road users. This attitude has made people like me to loath them and whatever they represent on our high ways.
Re: Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers by Stonerobaba(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Raymeskey:

If your name depicts who you are, will you advice the man to behave like that because FRSC are misconducting?. Two wrong cannot make a right.
I'm aware of how dubious some of the road safety officers are but it takes you to go against the law before any other thing. They are not like the black guys.

The day they catches you, you will come and edit this your post.
Re: Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers by Donedeal1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Let's ask ourselves the naked truth
, If we conduct ourselves in orderly manner it will be better for all of us to get the best of our law enforcement agencies, soldiers are dying anyhow police are being harrased Road safety corps slapped on the road Ndlea loosing there lives in the hands of criminals,then who will enforce our Law's may God help us in this Lawlessness is equal to anarchy.
Re: Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
jaytee01:
Yes the mad man was wrong but it does not change the fact that most FRSC personnel are irredeemably .corrupt
I had an experience with one Musa A. at Omuo Ekiti in May, 2019. I can never forget his name and face for life. I pray our path don't ever cross again. He made me to detest FRSC personnel's, unfortunately he is just one of the bad eggs.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers by Ken4agent(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
3things work together to ensure safety........
1. The road
2. The car
3. The driver

If the road is in bad shape accident can happened ...
If the car is not in good condition, accident is sure
If the driver is not worthy of using the road, accident is sure

I stand corrected, but am sure with the behaviour of those safety officer on d streat, their focus is on the car......they don't give a Bleep how bad the road is....they even take advantage of the bad road by positioning themselves just after the bad sport on the road to operate.....inside life
Re: Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers by samsam2019: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Their officer also hit and slap the man countless times in the video. Will the officer get any punishment for assaulting a civilian?
Re: Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers by Greensquard(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Useless currupt people abeg shift make we hear word..is that why they wanted to kill him repeated blows to the head?what if he slumped and died?na different story we go the talk now..o blame the stupid nigerians who aided the corp guys to beat the man..sell outs road safety go still fv.ck una up one day..#youngrichandhandsome
Re: Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers by kafeii123: 3:59am On Jul 20, 2020
TripA:
this is a good statement but it covered up the part where the officer went extra with those beating.
but the guy too f up
it's because they are not an armed agency
if na SARS na different story we for they read we no go even see statement from them.

This is not right at all oga.... Nothing in this world justifies inflicting pain on the injured man. If this had happened in warri.... Those FRSC officials would have been beaten black and blue... You naked grown man finish still dey blow am for head join
Re: Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers by Dedetwo(m): 6:23am On Jul 20, 2020
Nigeria is a classical example of everything wrong with human beings. The shithole called Nigeria does not have good network of roads yet the authority have the gut to fill the roads with touts ranging from armed forces, police, customs and FRSC. Sometimes I wonder how Nigerians go through these tortures without running amok?
Re: Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers by Raymeskey: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2020
Stonerobaba:

The day they catches you, you will come and edit this your post.
I have been caught before
No driving license and two people were sitting at the front.
After pleading I was only charged for overloading
In which I paid immediately because there is mobile court.
Re: Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers by orisa37: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2020
GOVERNMENTS IN THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES SHOULD CLEAR THEIR STREETS OF MENTALLY DERAILED CITIZENS TO HOSPITALS FOR PROPER TREATMENT. DON'T LET THEM BE CARRIERS OF CORONAVIRUS OR ANY VIRUS AT ALL TO OUR CHILDREN AND ALL
Re: Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers by Raymeskey: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2020
IamPatriotic:

I'll leave you to your conscience, but before I do that, it's important that you should know that agencies like the FRSC was originally not set up to be a revenue generating agency of the Government, but unfortunately, they're aim now isn't to ensure safety on our roads, but to fine any "erring" drivers and road users. This attitude has made people like me to loath them and whatever they represent on our high ways.
My conscience is quite clear as of that.
I said earlier that nothing is working in this country, most of the agencies deviate from their main functions thereby concentrating more on ways they can extort money from individuals. Their sole aim is not to make those money for the government but rather to encourage bribing.
Before they can do that it takes you to disobey the rules even though its minimal. I don't think they can just charged someone who didn't disobey the law.
Re: Federal Road Safety Reacts To Video Of Unclad Man's Brawl With Their Officers by helpfindbolu: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Cabinet: Payback Time For Northern APC Governors / INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th / Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.