Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

When you hear things like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you hear things like (175 Views)

Please Help! Is There Any One Here Addicted To These Things Like Me? I'm So... / What's This Called And Where Can I Buy Things Like This In Lagos? / Only In Ashawo House Will You Hear These!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When you hear things like by vivsravine: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
When you start hearing things like...

He is 35 and he has a family ..
She is 25 and a billionaire..
He just aquired a mansion on the island
She is famous on asset management in her field and she is just 29
He owns kelox industries at 31
She owns fleet of companies in Abudabi

My dear they are all good but dont allow anyone put you to pressure
Aviod motivational speakers who knows nothing about your past and the lives of those they use as examples

Many even used hush puppy as an example..
Now we all know the story, sadly many lost their way.
Dont be moved by their rants, follow your path
If you are determined and smart plus God's grace you wil reach your goals

Many of these people so mentioned has their humble beginnings,
Many has their down times,
Many inherited from family,
Many did dubious stuff to get there,
Don't be lured by the ways of men and lose track in worry and pressure.

Dont worry or hate your self in regrets
The pains will last longer and these motivational gays won't be there to back you up
Set your goals, live your life and don't ever compare yourself with any one

Rather aviod people who feel they are better than your because of what they have acquired,
If you must br propelled to do more for your self, invest in your self and plan your life, dont be moved by where life has led them to and the positions set before them,mind your lane

Certainly, you will reach your finish line
Brace up and don't allow societal pressure lead you to pains and perpetual regrets.

Ahudiya speaks ©

Make visit my blog space for my updates

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

. / Why You Should Never Consider Becoming A Housewife / With The Mimo App You Find Your Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.