Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? (1686 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East / Supergene Oil Palm Seedlings Available In Large Quantity / The Machinery "Big John" Used For Planting Trees In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by mcdokwe(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
I'm hoping to plant at least 50 stands of supergene palm trees. If you have the seedlings for sale please do stop bye.

Thanks

Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by mcdokwe(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2020
mcdokwe:
I'm hoping to plant at least 50 stands of supergene palm trees. If you have the seedlings for sale please do stop bye.

Thanks

No response
Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by kingreign(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2020
mcdokwe:

No response
There's a reason I'm following you, and it's to learn the ropes of agro biz. Hoping to learn more from you as my Agro mentor. smiley
Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by mcdokwe(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2020
kingreign:

There's a reason I'm following you, and it's to learn the ropes of agro biz. Hoping to learn more from you as my Agro mentor. smiley
lol, are you sure you're following the right person? I'm just a learner o
Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by mcdokwe(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Finally acquired and mobilized to site.

Clearing will get underway while I hope to plant by the weekend.

#Team perennial

Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by hbid: 6:13am On Aug 10, 2020
Please where did you get the seedlings
Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by mcdokwe(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2020
hbid:
Please where did you get the seedlings

Nonet farms, Ngwo Enugu state
Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by willybaby(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2020
Please op can you let us know more about this variety of palm, like length of time b4 fruiting, price per seedling etc am looking on going into palm plantation
Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by Henryimoter(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2020
For mango, oranges, palm tress , coconut call 07069670428

Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by mcdokwe(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
willybaby:
Please op can you let us know more about this variety of palm, like length of time b4 fruiting, price per seedling etc am looking on going into palm plantation

From what I was told, fruiting starts at second year after transplanting, it is popularly known as Malaysian palm and is acclaimed to produce between 30 to 32 bunches at a go.

The seedling costs between 2500 to 2800, sometimes the cost of 200 for protective wire mesh is included because animals like grass cutters find them juicy and will feast on them if not protected.
Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by mcdokwe(m): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
I'm happy I didn't pay for the wires though as it would have proved a Herculean task moving them from Enugu to Umuahia. I will have to make them myself.

I bought 2 bundles of it at the cost of 5000 each and will settle down to cut and making them later.

Planting is not expected to exceed next week to allow it have enough rain before the droughts.

Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by willybaby(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2020
Thanks sir... Keep up the good work
Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by inception101(m): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Gallantly following. Interested in the super gene too. How do I get pls?
Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by dmz1: 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2020
mcdokwe:

Nonet farms, Ngwo Enugu state

please mcdokwe do you have the address and phone no of that Nonet farm. I need the palm seedlings too
Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by hbid: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
I have about 700 super gene seedlings available in ibadan. Willing to sell at negotiable price
Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by stanleyravos: 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
willybaby:
Thanks sir... Keep up the good work
thanks for your information, please what is the planting space, like how many stands per plot
Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by mcdokwe(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2020
dmz1:

please mcdokwe do you have the address and phone no of that Nonet farm. I need the palm seedlings too

Chat me up on WhatsApp. 08065145793
Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by mcdokwe(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2020
stanleyravos:
thanks for your information, please what is the planting space, like how many stands per plot

7meters triangular spacing
Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by mcdokwe(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2020
inception101:
Gallantly following. Interested in the super gene too. How do I get pls?

Chat me up 08065145793
Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by hbid: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
stanleyravos:
Super gene minimum spacing should be minimum 8.5m by 8.5m, as far as I know and as advised by the Malaysian company thats sells me the seeds.
You might want to check online.

1 Like

Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by ChiKingFarm: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
@McDokwe , thanks for sharing this info and please i want to know how you are progressing , have you planted?
Re: Supergene Palm Trees, Anyone? by mcdokwe(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
ChiKingFarm:
@McDokwe , thanks for sharing this info and please i want to know how you are progressing , have you planted?

The break in rainfall has made it impossible so far.

But u just burnt part of the cleared land yesterday, will finish tomorrow, God willing if there's enough sunshine and then proceed to plant by the weekend once I get another rainfall.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Exotic Matured Rabbits For Sale / Cheap Palm And Groundnut Oil / Assist Me In Broiler Feed Formulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.