Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests (39934 Views)

Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) / Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) / Retired Aircraft Hauled Across Roads To Become New Attraction In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Wigetsolar: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
cool
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by KayMami: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
Audio Governor
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by eltrigger(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
very good
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by joepepsy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
Where is the difficult terrain here, come to Swiss see how they built on, in and around mountains, you will not call difficult terrain.
OEPHIUS:
STILL ON AGGRESSIVE RURAL DEVELOPMENT DRIVE IN ENUGU STATE:

Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s administration …constructing across thick forests, virgin lands and difficult terrains in the rural hinterland, to positively impact the dwellers' lives, create connectivity and opportunity for socio-economic growth.

…Scene of some of the difficult terrains at the ongoing construction work on Premier Junction- Umabor-Mbu Road in Eha-Alumona, connecting Nsukka and Isi-Uzo Local Government Areas - an Enugu State Government-RAMP 2 joint sponsorship project.

Enugu State is in the hands of God! #amokelouis

https://www.facebook.com/219622205177206/posts/971897333283019/
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by leofab(f): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Mugu governor
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
modestbrowser:
Forgetting the main thing

Please when will Imo state have an election

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Looks like you can't wait to get rid of somebody!
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by BonPatrick(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Useless man
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Kabolobari7: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nice one
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Udanta: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Stop disturbing our evil forests. Our forefathers buried and abandoned many different things in there. Never to see the light of day. Till now.....

Udanta has spoken
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by mrkings84(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Okija shrine comes to mind...

Good job tho!, Development is a gradual thing as Time wasn't built in a day!
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
What is Enugu doing with so much lands...
Lands wasting....

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by nextstep(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Is that a covered drain? Chineke be praised. At least people won't enter open ditch at night or during heavy rains shocked

Just hope my people won't fill it with trash sha grin
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by ramatintin(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
When it comes to road construction Enugu state governor has tried alot.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by ComrDaprince: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Total armbush.. Bad road.. Kidnappers Don get another site..
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Drsnives(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
we need reason oo brother
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Hintona(f): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
So there are people who really support this....

This is really bad, it's upsetting the natural balance of the ecosystem and I know trees will surely be felled because of this project, nothing pains me more than felling a tree.

This is sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
won’t it be a haven for bandits?
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by chelseamann(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
I hope kidnappers and bandits won't see this as another business branch. Nigeria is not safe at alllll
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by chatinent: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
This is what our taxes should be doing.
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by greggng: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
oka4ugoo:
In Anambra State and most of the South East States, citizens drill borehole for their water supply, engage vigilante for their protection, buy generator for their power supply, pay virtually for everything ranging from school fees, hospital bills, sanitation bills... Some towns for example Oraukwu town in Anambra State, indigenes construct roads leading to their respective mansions

The only thing an average Igbo man wants from their respective State govt is just good roads and a good waste management but unfortunately our state govt lacks the will to do just these 2 things.

I keep asking myself what exactly do these people intend to achieve by making lives difficult for people.

Is the same thing all over Nigeria especially in Lagos ....you are your own government

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by QuinieR(f): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Gburugburu is trying
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Salvofthesouth(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
b
Hintona:
So there are people who really support this....

This is really bad, it's upsetting the natural balance of the ecosystem and I know trees will surely be felled because of this project, nothing pains me more than felling a tree.

This is sad.

Lol

Saddam Hussein

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Burgerlomo: 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sanemind6:
The thick forest thing the fear me,if you know what I mean

Because of kidnappers and armed robbers right?
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by wiseone28: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
modestbrowser:
Forgetting the main thing

Please when will Imo state have an erection

Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by AniMcBen(m): 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sanemind6:
E fear me pass you o. Thick forest with houses by the two sides of the supposed new roads. Is well o.
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Dearlord(m): 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
The gods need good roads
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
No recent Nigerian government, state or federal, builds such roads again unless it leads to the village of one 'important' person in government.
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Sam0(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
hope there will be solar power light and camera to checkmate issue of crime in the so called forest to avoid stories that touches. mean while. we always put the cart before the horse in this country there r so many communities that doesn't even have road or bridge yet they have road in the forest.is well with una ooo.There was really a country.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Sanemind6(m): 11:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Burgerlomo:

Because of kidnappers and armed robbers right?
exactly
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Rebuke: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sanemind6:

No be only yhu my brother. Afraid dey catch me too o. grin

For this naija, plying that kind road will be scary. I just hope there will be enough security there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) / Police Officers, Passengers Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos (Photos) / The New Terminal, Malam Aminu Kano International Airport In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.