Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests (40104 Views)

Massive Traffic Jams As The Approach Roads To Third Mainland Bridge Are Flooded / Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) / Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by temiflex01(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
RED SAND REPUBLIC grin grin grin
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Soulsymbol99: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sanemind6:
The thick forest thing the fear me,if you know what I mean

If ur motor cm spoil dia 4 nite grin i understand cheesy
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by redsun(m): 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
Access to the more catastrophic destruction of pristine forest in a country where there are no forest guards or any form of conservation schemes to protect the trees and wild. In the country of the blind that has no clue what natural environment and resources stand for.

Roads are very essential for the widespread development of a country but there Should be other things in place to maintain and safeguards routes to them to be worthwhile.
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Sanemind6(m): 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
Soulsymbol99:

If ur motor cm spoil dia 4 nite grin i understand cheesy
Lol...
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Sanemind6(m): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Rebuke:

No be only yhu my brother. Afraid dey catch me too o. grin

For this naija, plying that kind road will be scary. I just hope there will be enough security there.
l pray oh
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Joeboy88: 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kudos to the government of Enugu state but Please Enugu state govt. should ensure that the road that leads from Awka to to 9th mile is fixed properly.that's a major road.
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by majamajic(m): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Factfinder1:
Good news but this will serve as dens of kidnappers and criminals

When it's thick forest , it didn't serve as den of kidnappers
When it's motorable it will serve as den of kidnappers ?

Clap for yourself sir !
Still u go from lagos to east , not knowing u are passing motorable thick forest

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Slynation(m): 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
It's not the matter of building road across thick forest, will their be security to protect lives and properties ni...
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by therajah: 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hmn! Road across thick forest!!! Even the one that's not forest is dangerous...
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Hintona(f): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
Salvofthesouth:
b

Lol

Saddam Hussein
Are you calling me Saddam Hussein??
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by sulaak(m): 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
RenerdTheGreat:
Nice

What is nice, the world is preseving their forest, while stupid Africans are destroying their. Have you heared of eco-tourism ?
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Bekool(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
OEPHIUS:
STILL ON AGGRESSIVE RURAL DEVELOPMENT DRIVE IN ENUGU STATE:

Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s administration …constructing across thick forests, virgin lands and difficult terrains in the rural hinterland, to positively impact the dwellers' lives, create connectivity and opportunity for socio-economic growth.

…Scene of some of the difficult terrains at the ongoing construction work on Premier Junction- Umabor-Mbu Road in Eha-Alumona, connecting Nsukka and Isi-Uzo Local Government Areas - an Enugu State Government-RAMP 2 joint sponsorship project.

Enugu State is in the hands of God! #amokelouis

https://www.facebook.com/219622205177206/posts/971897333283019/

Igboland have so much vast undeveloped mass of lands yet haters will keep saying that igboland is too small to accommodate all igbos. Any time am traveling to the east am astonished at the vast lands and forests that are begging for development.
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Lovelyn451(f): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Armed robbery and kidnapping route...Use the road at your peril.
the route u ply from north to east was constructed through thick forests and waters...even to Lagos there's a road in osun state thats in the middle of two gigantic rocks...that's how a place is developed
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Justice35: 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
I only see and hear about this road constructions in mbu online.... I haven't seen any in real....where in mbu are they constructing all these roads exactly??

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by AnanseK(m): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
I didn’t see any roads. Just the one culvert foundation that may take years to complete, if not abandoned.
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by chiol: 12:03am On Jul 20, 2020
Bugatie:
Wherever he's doing that road must be around Nsukka

And what is wrong about that? Enugu state is made up of old Enugu and old Nsukka zones. Nsukka zone has over 60% of the population of Enugu state.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:12am On Jul 20, 2020
That road be like road wey dem go start to dey kidnap people.

na this kind road kidnappers dey like operate cos na forest covers the road.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Originalsly: 12:14am On Jul 20, 2020
Hmmm..... I don't see the need for such a project at this time if roads, water and electricity supplies are not enough in populated areas. From the photos.... serious flooding comes to mind and the road overrun by mudslides. That little drain will not do...let alone be all silted up after a few showers. I just hope the Chinese are not behind this project to get access to valuable lumber and minerals in the forest.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by zudozz: 12:49am On Jul 20, 2020
A wonderful place. A place to be. Nature's own...Good place to be!
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by offiahvictor(m): 1:03am On Jul 20, 2020
scam of a government. I miss Sullivan Chime's leadership style.
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Empiree: 1:45am On Jul 20, 2020
mamaafrik:
I pray it tarred after,if not,na erosion them just plant give those villagers.
Wait,which one con be that nonsense,narrow bridge,chai,see civil engineering.
My Ogun people,how is Gov.Abiodun doing ayounder.
That man wey carry head like albino bolokos grin grin grin grin
Agbaya ni e grin

Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:00am On Jul 20, 2020
Sanemind6:
The thick forest thing the fear me,if you know what I mean
how can you make heaven?
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by YoungJidan(m): 2:54am On Jul 20, 2020
Gunmen lare undecided undecided
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by lexxxino(m): 2:57am On Jul 20, 2020
Until egungun controls traffic..........
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by megama: 3:31am On Jul 20, 2020
Factfinder1:
Good news but this will serve as dens of kidnappers and criminals
May be developing his acres of virgin. Land. Trust our politicians. No smoke with out fire
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:36am On Jul 20, 2020
Abeg Since where person dey don tidy up with good roads,David umahi and gburu gburu should help Ndi Abia do one or two roads instead of wasting materials, after all, Onye ahana nwanne ya
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Cartelips: 3:40am On Jul 20, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

how can you make heaven?
[
Poloyanabo2:

how can you make heaven?
quote author=OEPHIUS post=91890248]More[/quote]
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by Salvofthesouth(m): 3:58am On Jul 20, 2020
Hintona:

Are you calling me Saddam Hussein??

Of course not!

You mentioned something was "sad" which came about the"Saddam Hussein" joke.. bless you
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by opribo(m): 4:30am On Jul 20, 2020
Hoping that they will include in the design such places as gas stations, rest areas and security.
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by galaxy2020(m): 5:24am On Jul 20, 2020
Is there anything like thick forest in the south east?
Re: Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests by xperiencelove(m): 6:18am On Jul 20, 2020
I hope Nigeria Police won't be using that road to perpetrate evil. �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Push Vehicle That Broke Down On Lagos Highway / Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train / Ambode Changes The Look Of The New Garage Motor Park At Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.