Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

#bbnaija: Nkechi Blessing Picks Her Favorite Housemates, See The Favoured One - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Nkechi Blessing Picks Her Favorite Housemates, See The Favoured One (714 Views)

Mercy BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Cries As She Celebrates Victory / BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Sunday 'Tacha Made Things Difficult For Me' / Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Nkechi Blessing Picks Her Favorite Housemates, See The Favoured One by DGynx: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Big Brother Naija season five might have just kick started some hours ago but celebrities in the industry are already picking their favorite housemate.

With the reality show known for creating a lot of grudges amidst talented celebrities

in the industry, this year's episode promise to bring more drama.

Just hours after the multi-million naira mansion where housemates will be kept

for the lockdown edition of the show, celebrities in the industry are already

showing their interest.

https://www./2020/07/bbnaija-nkechi-blessing-picks-her-favorite-housemates-see-the-favoured-one-photo.html

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2020: “I Wish I Will Be Evicted On Sunday” – Erica Cries / Baby Reacts To His Dad's Dance Performance With Hilarious Facial Expressions / Little Boy Seen Drinking A Bottle Of Beer At A Party (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.