Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,199 members, 7,957,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Bbnaija2020: “I Wish I Will Be Evicted On Sunday” – Erica Cries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija2020: “I Wish I Will Be Evicted On Sunday” – Erica Cries (727 Views)

#bbnaija2020: “I Don’t Wear Pant” - Nengi Tells Laycon / Erica Cries Hard As Kiddwaya Flirts With Nengi And Dorathy (full Video) / It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2020: “I Wish I Will Be Evicted On Sunday” – Erica Cries by wakacome27: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2020
I Wish I Will Be Evicted On Sunday – Erica Cries - Big Brother Naija Lockdown Season 5 housemate, Erica wishes she could return home since she feels drained and strange in biggies' home.

The fan favorite of the show feels exhausted and wishes to go home so she could be free from the drama and everything connected to the BBNaija house.

Speaking with her bestie, Laycon, she said that she would gladly welcome it should she be evicted on Sunday because she is tired.

Continue Reading here: https://www.okayvibes.ng/bbnaija2020-i-wish-i-will-be-evicted-on-sunday-erica-cries/
Re: Bbnaija2020: “I Wish I Will Be Evicted On Sunday” – Erica Cries by DaddyRochie1642: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Am Tired of seeing her face too angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Disclose New Husband Photo, Making Girls To Crush / Prophet Odumeje Source Of Power Has Been Revealed / Wathoni Trends As Nigerians Mock Her For Failing All The Questions Asked During

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.