Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch (2251 Views)

Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by Laseye008(m): 12:33am On Jul 20, 2020
Man kneels before his wife to beg for forgiveness after labelling her a witch and sending her packing.

A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment a Nigerian man went on his knees to beg his wife for forgiveness, in the presence of a pastor.

Reports gathered that he labelled his wife a witch sometime ago and sent her packing from the house.

According to the pastor who shared some details of the story, the man had blocked contact with his wife for over a year after sending her packing over false rumors.

However, after his encounter with the pastor, he was told his wife was innocent, so he returned back to her with the pastor, and some other members of the congregation, to plead for her forgiveness.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNuBAZ6SbP8

1 Share

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by xolocious(m): 12:39am On Jul 20, 2020
One of the many travails women goes through... They're going through a whole lot. Just imagine if the man was in her shoes. It's easier to say forgive coz she's a woman. Appreciate women. It's not easy and believe me when I say it's more difficult being a woman.

21 Likes

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by Righteousness89(m): 2:06am On Jul 20, 2020
All Thanks to God For His Mercies!

We Praise God that His Eyes has been Open!

Madam, Forgive your Husband and let you two Join Force to Fight the Enemy in Prayers!

When devil fights a Home, he can carry the face of man or woman and show in dream as your enemy! If you are Spirtually Careful, you will begin to fight the wrong person!

One will chase a Thousand!
Two will Chase 10 Thousand!

4 Likes

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by vickydankal(f): 3:25am On Jul 20, 2020
Kudos to the Pastor and his team but to vide the event and post it on social media is the part I don’t understand.

1 Like

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by Romangalactic(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2020
She will forgive him and she will still go back to him, just like most of the females on nl will also do if they were sent away by their man. It's men that hardly take women back, but women cant help themselves. I don't know why.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by yvelchstores(f): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2020
xolocious:
One of the many travails women goes through... They're going through a whole lot. Just imagine if the man was in her shoes. It's easier to say forgive coz she's a woman. Appreciate women. It's not easy and believe me when I say it's more difficult being a woman.
it is indeed more difficult to be a woman. Women are treated so unfairly especially in nigeria mostly because of marriage. The man will do u anyhow and they say sorry and u are supposed to take him back no matter what. No body cares really how your heart heals or the cracks in it. What I will tell any woman who has a child or children, get busy with your hands, with your head, make money so if a man wakes up one day to say "get out, u simple go because you have a life and a source of livelihood. This life even when lived up to 100years is still short, live your life in such a way you don't look for peace of mind. It should always be with you, in you.

5 Likes

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by Lanoye77: 7:39am On Jul 20, 2020
Women are treated so unfairly especially in nigeria mostly because of marriage. The man will do u anyhow and they say sorry and u are supposed to take him back no matter what. No body cares really how your heart heals or the cracks in it. What I will tell any woman who has a child or children, get busy with your hands, with your head, make money so if a man wakes up one day to say "get out, u simple go because you have a life and a source of livelihood.

4 Likes

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 20, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2020
The following reconciliation would make the couples more stronger.. They should just tighten their marital bolt to have a strong immunity against any kill-joy intrusion.

Marriage is not for the weak.
Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by Dotherightthing: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
All Tthanks to God Ffor His Mmercies!

We Ppraise God that His Eeyes has been Oopen!

Madam, Fforgive your Hhusband and let you two Jjoin Fforce to Ffight the Eenemy in Pprayers!

When devil fights a Hhome, he can carry the face of man or woman and show in dream as your enemy! If you are Sspirtually Ccareful, you will begin to fight the wrong person!

One will chase a Tthousand!
Two will Chase 10 Tthousand!

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by bukatyne(f): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2020
vickydankal:
Kudos to the Pastor and his team but to vide the event and post it on social media is the part I don’t understand.

My sister, I don't understand what it is doing on SM

1 Like

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by cococandy(f): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2020
People who think other humans are witches (for real) in the year 2020.
2020 lipsrsealed

So if the pastor didn’t tell her she’s innocent, he will keep believing what he believed earlier? What was his proof in the first place except ignorant deductions.

2 Likes

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by Oksman(m): 11:12am On Jul 20, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

MR GRAMMARLY, If this is your only assignment on earth, then i wish you the very best. The guy seems uninterested about your concern and has been ignoring you. Na you go tire.

3 Likes

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by poshestmina(f): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
I saw the video yesterday and I was sad .

Even if he had problem with the wife,what about the innocent little kids?

The woman looked unkempt, frustrated and hopelessly sad...I'm sure she was once pretty and attractive to him .

The pain, humiliation, depression of raising kid(s) all alone , with a broken soul
sad angry sad sad.

He even came with people videoing .

It's well!

2 Likes

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by RenaissanceGuy: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dotherightthing:

Ignore that guy; because you're only trying to make him feel like a celebrity.
Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by Sixfeetbelle: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Some women are trying ooh.

This forgiveness of a thing must have exceptions ooh. If I were to be in that woman's shoes, na only Angel fit tell me personally to get back together with him, otherwise na to just tell him I forgive him in front of everybody and then bid him home. There's no how we'll get back together and the love will be as it used to be. The trust has been broken.

See, in this life, there are certain things that do not require reconciliation and betrayal in any form by a spouse is at the top of that list.
Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by Sixfeetbelle: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
Unnerve:

Humans can be witches, it's a thing even in 2020 anywhere in the world.

Maybe the people in these photos are mentally unstable for dabbling in the occultic and calling themselves witches. Lol

https://www.cnn.com/style/amp/witches-in-america-frances-f-denny-refinery-29/index.html

And while I agree that humans can be witches, they are usually known. Witches don't hide their craft, the same way native doctors don't. So anyone who terms another a witch must first have evidence of such, otherwise they're making false allegations.
Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by bukatyne(f): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And while I agree that humans can be witches, they are usually known. Witches don't hide their craft, the same way native doctors don't. So anyone who terms another a witch must first have evidence of such, otherwise they're making false allegations.

What if this husband saw evidence?

ALTHOUGH I think the husband was told his wife was a witch due to problems he was having.

I suspect the above because a pastor was able to convince him that his wife wasn't a witch.

If he saw signs, it would have been an herculean task.
Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by Sixfeetbelle: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
bukatyne:

What if this husband saw evidence?

ALTHOUGH I think the husband was told his wife was a witch due to problems he was having.

I suspect the above because a pastor was able to convince him that his wife wasn't a witch.

If he saw signs, it would have been an herculean task.

I concur with you.

He may have been convinced she's a witch due to her presence correlating with other bad events that occurred earlier in his life. And even though it isn't enough to convict one of the crime, I can see how ugly it looks.
Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by mariahAngel(f): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
She has been hurt deep in her soul. It shows in her eyes.
I pray she forgives him for her peace of mind and soul.

1 Like

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by cococandy(f): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Unnerve:

Humans can be witches, it's a thing even in 2020 anywhere in the world.

Maybe the people in these photos are mentally unstable for dabbling in the occultic and calling themselves witches. Lol

https://www.cnn.com/style/amp/witches-in-america-frances-f-denny-refinery-29/index.html
because there’s America in the description doesn’t make them any more witches than these cocopuffs in this story.

Because they believe they are and openly practice their trade doesn’t actually make them so.
At least not in the supernatural “powerful” way that people believe witches have power.
Like someone can be an alfa, native doctor and witch in their garb and what they call themselves.

Doesn’t mean they have the power they try to convince people they do.
Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by Saintmary(f): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
yvelchstores:
it is indeed more difficult to be a woman. Women are treated so unfairly especially in nigeria mostly because of marriage. The man will do u anyhow and they say sorry and u are supposed to take him back no matter what. No body cares really how your heart heals or the cracks in it. What I will tell any woman who has a child or children, get busy with your hands, with your head, make money so if a man wakes up one day to say "get out, u simple go because you have a life and a source of livelihood. This life even when lived up to 100years is still short, live your life in such a way you don't look for peace of mind. It should always be with you, in you.
True words

1 Like

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by Richy4(m): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
Was that a movie clip of "war room" Nigerian version lipsrsealed
Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by usj(m): 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Laseye008:
Man kneels before his wife to beg for forgiveness after labelling her a witch and sending her packing.

A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment a Nigerian man went on his knees to beg his wife for forgiveness, in the presence of a pastor.

Reports gathered that he labelled his wife a witch sometime ago and sent her packing from the house.

According to the pastor who shared some details of the story, the man had blocked contact with his wife for over a year after sending her packing over false rumors.

However, after his encounter with the pastor, he was told his wife was innocent, so he returned back to her with the pastor, and some other members of the congregation, to plead for her forgiveness.

Watch the video below

If I'm the wife, this is how I will be looking at him.

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by CanadianNaija: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Laseye008:

Women do yourselves a big favour and have your own money, simple!

So that you won’t be looking haggard, and have to go back to a terrible man that has treated you like shit all because you need them financially.

This is just sad to look at.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by CHoccolaTE: 2:55am On Jul 21, 2020
The man is the one who is a witch.
Imagine leaving those small children behind, one of the kids is too young to stand, imagine abandoning them because one pastor told you your wife is a witch, such nonsense.

Women are really facing all sorts of shit_ in Nigeria. If she refuses to forgive him you will see people coming to label her heartless and using emotional blackmail.
If na man the reverse is the case, he will be encouraged to divorce her and choose a more sensible and loving wife. Just look at the crowd of people there waiting for that poor woman to accept her piece of trash husband.

Tufia

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by CHoccolaTE: 3:00am On Jul 21, 2020
cococandy:
People who think other humans are witches (for real) in the year 2020.
2020 lipsrsealed

So if the pastor didn’t tell her she’s innocent, he will keep believing what he believed earlier? What was his proof in the first place except ignorant deductions.

If pastors come tomorrow and tell him she has become a witch again he will still leave her and her children because he is a colossal idiot and mindless zombie

3 Likes

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by cococandy(f): 6:55am On Jul 21, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

If pastors come tomorrow and tell him she has become a witch again he will still leave her and her children because he is a colossal idiot and mindless zombie
Exactly
Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by cococandy(f): 6:57am On Jul 21, 2020
Richy4:
Was that a movie clip of "war room" Nigerian version lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by Unnerve: 7:10am On Jul 21, 2020
cococandy:
because there’s America in the description doesn’t make them any more witches than these cocopuffs in this story.

Because they believe they are and openly practice their trade doesn’t actually make them so.
At least not in the supernatural “powerful” way that people believe witches have power.
Like someone can be an alfa, native doctor and witch in their garb and what they call themselves.

Doesn’t mean they have the power they try to convince people they do.
Lol, why was the post you quoted hidden? What did you report it for?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Child Spotted Tirelessly Carrying Heavy Logs Of Wood For Her Mom / See This 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / Is There Anyone Who Can Lend A Hand Over Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.