Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. (4234 Views)

Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces / My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP / AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by damilola4162(m): 1:31am On Jul 20, 2020
Nigeria Air Force(NAF), has on Sunday evening, unveiled identity of classmate who knocked down late flying officer Tolulope Arotile.

The deceased until her death was the first Nigeria female flying officer who served the country with all her power and might but unfortunately, she died on July 14, at 24 years, after been knocked down with a vehicle by a secondary school classmate, on Mr. Nehemiah Adejoh who reversed to greet her at NAF based in Kaduna.

According to NAF Director of Public Relations and Information, Ibikunle Daramola, who made this known at a just ended briefing in Abuja, it is a civil case and it will be handled over to the police.

“Being a civil case, the matter will be handed over to the Nigeria Police with a view to further investigating and charging the suspects to court in accordance with extant laws,” he added.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/07/20/arotile-see-picture-of-ex-classmate-of-flying-officer-who-knocked-her-down/

Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by Goldp5988(f): 1:40am On Jul 20, 2020
damilola4162:
Nigeria Air Force(NAF), has on Sunday evening, unveiled identity of classmate who knocked down late flying officer Tolulope Arotile.

The deceased until her death was the first Nigeria female flying officer who served the country with all her power and might but unfortunately, she died on July 14, at 24 years, after been knocked down with a vehicle by a secondary school classmate, on Mr. Nehemiah Adejoh who reversed to greet her at NAF based in Kaduna.

According to NAF Director of Public Relations and Information, Ibikunle Daramola, who made this known at a just ended briefing in Abuja, it is a civil case and it will be handled over to the police.

“Being a civil case, the matter will be handed over to the Nigeria Police with a view to further investigating and charging the suspects to court in accordance with extant laws,” he added.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/2020/07/20/arotile-see-picture-of-ex-classmate-of-flying-officer-who-knocked-her-down/
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by ajailer(m): 1:41am On Jul 20, 2020
may over excitement no land us inside jail o... I kind of feel sorry for the guy sha as it was the young girl's time to "go", he just allow devil use am as a means to her death... which is why we all need to be prayerful.

it's only d lady's parents that can help him out at this stage and I hope they find it in their hearts to forgive and let the matter go as the will of God.

6 Likes

Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by izuch(m): 2:09am On Jul 20, 2020
Just in case
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by Lordjiggs09(m): 2:43am On Jul 20, 2020
Sorry bro, this storm shall pass.

3 Likes

Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by tillaman(m): 2:56am On Jul 20, 2020
So sad
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by pyyxxaro: 3:59am On Jul 20, 2020
Naaa once the guy popular
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by uniqueboi1(m): 4:23am On Jul 20, 2020
Manslaughter punishment in naija should be not more than 2years.
I really do hope it's not a high wired conspiracy and this man is ready to take the fall for it...
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by jidamsel43(m): 5:22am On Jul 20, 2020
This man should await media trial before court trial.
over to you. Solicitors general of Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by jidamsel43(m): 5:22am On Jul 20, 2020
This man should await media trial before court trial.
over to you. Solicitors general of Nairaland.
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by baby124: 5:22am On Jul 20, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Manslaughter punishment in naija should be not more than 2years.
I really do hope it's not a high wired conspiracy and this man is ready to take the fall for it...
So I can mistakenly kill you and get 2yrs. Will that be ok?
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by helinues: 5:26am On Jul 20, 2020
baby124:

So I can mistakenly kill you and get 2yrs. Will that be ok?

That's why it's called an accident... Not deliberate act

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by naijanaso: 5:27am On Jul 20, 2020
This is really not necessary, seeing that the preliminary report of the investigation suggests from all indications that it was an accident. It was not intended. These classmates were so excited to see her again which made them to reverse in the instance of sighting her so they can talk, hug, laugh together again. Little did they know that it would result to her death. I just fear that this boy will not die out of trauma or even suffer long term emotional wahala.
I just hope it was not a calculated plot to eliminate her sha.
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by baby124: 5:36am On Jul 20, 2020
helinues:

That's why it's called an accident... Not deliberate act
Can I mistakenly kill you and get 2yrs? Answer yes or no. Simple. What you think is fair for others must be fair for you. Since you think life should be so cheap. Especially a life you can never measure up to.

When you have kids, give them up to be killed and forgive the killer. If such reckless human beings are not punished, more useless ones will do more. The moment he made the decision to get behind the wheel when he was not licensed to drive, he made the decision to accept full responsibility for his actions. He is a man of at least 24.

Know this now, that if you want to claim accident or negligence, not everyone leaves things and forgives. Even if you pay the court to go free. So it is better you behave like someone with sense and thread cautiously in life.

2 Likes

Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by realstars: 5:38am On Jul 20, 2020
I Wonder What Was In His Mind When He Was Reversing The Car.
A Lesson To All, Do Not Rush For Anything, And Try To Control Your Happiness, Less It Put You In Trubble.

5 Likes

Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by helinues: 5:40am On Jul 20, 2020
baby124:

Can I mistakenly kill you and get 2yrs? Answer yes or no. Simple. What you think is fair for others must be fair for you. Since you think life should be so cheap. Especially a life you can never measure up to.

Firstly, are you ready to kill someone?

Secondly, as long as proper investigation was conducted and find out it was indeed an accident.. Can't the brake failed unexpectedly?

Btw, all animals are not equal is not just a saying but a reality everywhere.... He may not even get any sentence self...

Baby124, are you truly a baby cos you are sounding as one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by baby124: 5:41am On Jul 20, 2020
helinues:

Firstly, are you ready to kill someone?

Secondly, as long as proper investigation was conducted and find out it was indeed an accident.. Can't the brake failed unexpectedly?

Btw, all animals are not equal is not just a saying but a reality everywhere.... He may not even get any sentence self...
Answer my question. This is not the question I asked you. I can kill you accidentally and get 2yrs? Yes? You may pay someone to escape justice but can you escape what happens to you after payment
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by helinues: 5:42am On Jul 20, 2020
baby124:

Answer my question. This is not the question I asked you. You may pay someone to escape justice but can you escape what happens to you after payment

Are you ready to kill someone mistakenly? Answer that..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by baby124: 5:44am On Jul 20, 2020
helinues:

You are obviously not ready to give up your life in exchange for 2yrs imprisonments or leaving it up to God. Yet you prescribe such for someone else’s child. What you wish for others always end up happening to you.
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by helinues: 5:46am On Jul 20, 2020
baby124:

You are obviously not ready to give up your life in exchange for 2yrs imprisonments or leaving it up to God. Yet you prescribe such for someone else’s child. What you wish for others always end up happening to you.

NL is not for toddlers... If you can not engage maturely, you will only be talking to yourself..

You are obviously not ready to give up your life in exchange for 2yrs imprisonments or leaving it up to God

But no be you want to kill others mistakenly...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by uniqueboi1(m): 5:57am On Jul 20, 2020
helinues:

Thank you man... Ask him o.
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by Emedu(m): 6:02am On Jul 20, 2020
In the process, the vehicle struck Flying Officer Arotile from the rear, knocking her down with significant force and causing her to hit her head on the pavement. The vehicle then ran over parts of her body as it veered off the road beyond the kerb and onto the pavement, causing her further injuries.

This man may end up in jail.
Reasons:
No driver licence ; Against the Law
Reckless Driving ; For him to cross the pavement while reversing
Deeper investigation may nail him more

1 Like

Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by braveboy64(m): 6:03am On Jul 20, 2020
Hmm
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by chakula: 6:03am On Jul 20, 2020
Non among human can run away from his or her destiny. The deceased her up to her time. Till we meet her.

1 Like

Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by baby124: 6:03am On Jul 20, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Loof
Spell that backwards.
Good. Now you can get the ban you deserve
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by Dedetwo(m): 6:04am On Jul 20, 2020
damilola4162:

Why are certain creatures from Nigeria so obsessed with "first" in anything especially when the jackasses know a zilch about the subject matter. Does the above poster who wrote the bolded deserved a place in this discussion?
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by baby124: 6:08am On Jul 20, 2020
helinues:

NL is not for toddlers... If you can not engage maturely, you will only be talking to yourself..

But no be you want to kill others mistakenly...
So I cannot kill you and get 2yrs grin. Yet you prescribe it for someone else. Don’t worry, what you wish for others will manifest in your life. You have wished, defended it and even said that he can get away free after bribe abi? Don’t worry. You will learn that in NL, God sees our hearts and grants us our wishes.
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by fr3do(m): 6:22am On Jul 20, 2020
Driving is serious business
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 20, 2020
Chai, e don enter serious trouble
Re: Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. by helinues: 6:35am On Jul 20, 2020
baby124:

So I cannot kill you and get 2yrs grin. Yet you prescribe it for someone else. Don’t worry, what you wish for others will manifest in your life. You have wished, defended it and even said that he can get away free after bribe abi? Don’t worry. You will learn that in NL, God sees our hearts and grants us our wishes.

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngige: Lack Of Decent Paying Jobs Huge Incubators Of Insecurity In Nigeria / World Class Modern Pedestrian Toll Bridge In Onitsha , Anambra State. / Ipob: Nigerian Flag Removed And Replaced With Biafra Flag In Police Station (Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.