Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her (3114 Views)

I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / Who Knows You The Most? / How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by YourCoffin: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by yvelchstores(f): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
Romangalactic:

So telling pipo they're from dysfunctional homes and calling dem stupid is how to stand for Christ okwaya

And about being able to love a man UNCONDITIONALLY, mbok keep qwayet
I didn't call anyone stupid. I was stating obvious fact.
I reserve the right to air my opinion.
So carry on with your drama, I won't stop u oh

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Softrain(f): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
SweetyMarvel00:

You lie. Is my dad a simp? The answer is no... if he is, then how did he raise six responsible children? You see the whole thing is your mindset... men like you are the control and domonineering type who think that to be incharge, you have to "Control" the woman. It would have been fine if you control with love and make her do anything you want for yourself. But you want to control to proof that you are a "man" that is where so many men are getting it wrong.
you are a very wise man, ignore all this confused people. the fact that they don't agree still doesn't change the fact that it's the real truth, kudos to you jare.
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by usj(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nice piece bro, good luck in reproducing the kind of atmosphere you grew up in. Don't forget the kind of woman your mother was! Somebody I know married a look alike.

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by ImaIma1(f): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
yvelchstores:
What can i say, your future wife has been blessed by God.

PS, most of the stupid replies u will get for this beautiful piece you have written will come from men and boys from dysfunctional homes, with no real sense of value to what you uphold.

Kudos to u, most importantly to your father.

Those silly ones that will come and call him a simp.

2 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by folake4u(f): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
yettymuse:
I for like talk but my chest still dey pain me undecided

Talk oh grin grin
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by kapelvej: 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
SweetyMarvel00:
The lit kit is: I still believe in that biblical injuction that every man should love their wives and they will reciprocate by submitting (not slavery) in return. It works trust me.

And another one by man: "Whatever you give to a woman, she will give you double in return". It is true, for me.

I have come to discover that if marriage is going to work, you the man will decide. It rests so much on You, that's why God made you the "leader." We are a family of 8: parents, five boys and one girl ( last born), though mum is late.

I never saw my dad shout at my mum in our front or anywhere
I never saw my dad beat my mum in our front or elsewhere.
I never saw my dad maltreat my mum in anyway.
He treated her with a lot of respect, he was so drunk in love with her until her last breath.

And what did my father get in return? It was worship! My mum literarily worshiped my dad to the extent that my mum never touched her salary personally (not saying if couples decide to handle their salaries in another way, it's wrong). At the end of the month, they will plan with their salaries together on how it's to be used for the family.

Till mum took her last breath, she told us that our dad is a man and made her feel like a woman every moment, it counted. That if not for our dad, she would have died earlier.

Their love life was intriguingly interesting. Is it that they didn't quarrel? They did, but they made up their minds never to quarrel in front of their kids.

My parents have given me the module for my own future marriage. It is a decision I've made, not because my future wife is not going to wrong me. The interesting thing is that they never sat us down to teach us about marriage, but we've learnt from them... I love my dad so much.

First son is married and his wife worship him everyday because he has followed the footprints of dad.

Look, if you love your wife and treats her as such, you will never struggle to get anything, I mean anything! Be it her loyalty, respect, money, sex, etc.

Man up my brothers and decide to love your woman unconditionally, if you are struggling that means you are not playing your card well. Play your card well bro. Your woman will reciprocate double times over, unless she doesn't have an iota of love for you or she married you because of money.

So to all the "not women of nowadays crew" marriage still works fine and better. It is still working...
It depends on the women. Some women may abuse it
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by djon78(m): 1:22am On Jul 21, 2020
kapelvej:
It depends on the women. Some women may abuse it

Exactly
That's why a man must look very well before he marries.
Also seeking God's face is very very important.
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Sixfeetbelle: 1:45am On Jul 21, 2020
Amb1045:
their is alot different from women of the olden days to the one of this generation. most women of then married as a virgin, well trained, humble and understands African culture's. this new generation women want to act like white people, they bleep around like no tomorrow, they believe if you go another guy will come. they lack self control that leads to destruction. if you're not strong enough as a man dude you will kpeme before your time. things evolve and women are now smarter than before

And is it the men of this generation that does not sleep around? Is the men of this generation the same as that of the olden days? These ones that don't know the meaning of responsibility.

Please, shift one side, let the sensible men talk.

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by SweetyMarvel00(m): 4:42am On Jul 21, 2020
Spicywify:
@ op, we need more of your dad in this world. Raising proper men!
And the op is simply saying the truth. If you love a woman and show it to her, as far as her head is properly screwed on, she will worship you!

I pray you marry a woman that will appreciate your love and please raise your boys the same way.

Sure, I will raise my kids same way, even better. Seriously we only position girls for marriage, but we don't do so for boys. Dyfunctioned upbringing of children, especially my male sons, is a thing I would not like to do.

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by SweetyMarvel00(m): 5:33am On Jul 21, 2020
To you @Amb1042, I deliberately refused to talk about how far my dad was responsible to my late mum. Do you know you will never see my dad outside the house beyond 7:30-8pm? He has a police friend who always came to our house to make my dad go out with him for some beer or some party. My father's response, as I witnessed oneday, was "I have a family O. I have a wife." The police man is married and they are both agemates, in their 7os now.

Do you know that the police man, who retired as D.P.O, had a daughter from another woman and till today, the wife is not in good term with him.

I don't believe it has anything to do with this generation that, that generation this. Generalisation is evil. There were So many who were irresponsible and wayward in the past generation. Most of the atrocities they committed in their relationships/marriages will shock you. On this generation too, they abound. There are also responsible girls and boys too.

Do you that today, seeing my dad always around in the evening at home is playing a big role in my life, even at 25, 400 level law student. You will never see me outside my off campus room beyond 8:pm. What the hell will I be doing outside? So do you think that by the time i get married, i will be going out for parties or bear palour and then return home around 11pm or 1am and then have a very bitter, angry wife crying and staring at me? No! I am not saying that everybody going out in the night are going out for wrong reasons, but the point is: upbringing shape our lives. The present generation are the ones who shape the future generation a lot and I like the way my parents did it. Dad mostly showed us example, he was not the talking type.

So we must fight all these defaulted belief systems ravaging our continent.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by SweetyMarvel00(m): 5:45am On Jul 21, 2020
Amb1045:
their is alot different from women of the olden days to the one of this generation. most women of then married as a virgin, well trained, humble and understands African culture's. this new generation women want to act like white people, they bleep around like no tomorrow, they believe if you go another guy will come. they lack self control that leads to destruction. if you're not strong enough as a man dude you will kpeme before your time. things evolve and women are now smarter than before

To you @Amb1042, I deliberately refused to talk about how far my dad was responsible to my late mum. Do you know you will never see my dad outside the house beyond 7:30-8pm? He has a police friend who always came to our house to make my dad go out with him for some beer or some party. My father's response, as I witnessed oneday, was "I have a family O. I have a wife." The police man is married and they are both agemates, in their 7os now.

Do you know that the police man, who retired as D.P.O, had a daughter from another woman and till today, the wife is not in good term with him.

I don't believe it has anything to do with this generation that, that generation this. Generalisation is evil. There were So many who were irresponsible and wayward in the past generation. Most of the atrocities they committed in their relationships/marriages will shock you. On this generation too, they abound. There are also responsible girls and boys too.

Do you that today, seeing my dad always around in the evening at home is playing a big role in my life, even at 25, 400 level law student. You will never see me outside my off campus room beyond 8:pm. What the hell will I be doing outside? So do you think that by the time i get married, i will be going out for parties or bear palour and then return home around 11pm or 1am and then have a very bitter, angry wife crying and staring at me? No! I am not saying that everybody going out in the night are going out for wrong reasons, but the point is: upbringing shape our lives. The present generation are the ones who shape the future generation a lot and I like the way my parents did it. Dad mostly showed us example, he was not the talking type.

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by UjuJoan2: 6:20am On Jul 21, 2020
SweetyMarvel00:
The lit kit is: I still believe in that biblical injuction that every man should love their wives and they will reciprocate by submitting (not slavery) in return. It works trust me.

And another one by man: "Whatever you give to a woman, she will give you double in return". It is true, for me.

I have come to discover that if marriage is going to work, you the man will decide. It rests so much on You, that's why God made you the "leader." We are a family of 8: parents, five boys and one girl ( last born), though mum is late.

I never saw my dad shout at my mum in our front or anywhere
I never saw my dad beat my mum in our front or elsewhere.
I never saw my dad maltreat my mum in anyway.
He treated her with a lot of respect, he was so drunk in love with her until her last breath.

And what did my father get in return? It was worship! My mum literarily worshiped my dad to the extent that my mum never touched her salary personally (not saying if couples decide to handle their salaries in another way, it's wrong). At the end of the month, they will plan with their salaries together on how it's to be used for the family.

Till mum took her last breath, she told us that our dad is a man and made her feel like a woman every moment, it counted. That if not for our dad, she would have died earlier.

Their love life was intriguingly interesting. Is it that they didn't quarrel? They did, but they made up their minds never to quarrel in front of their kids.

My parents have given me the module for my own future marriage. It is a decision I've made, not because my future wife is not going to wrong me. The interesting thing is that they never sat us down to teach us about marriage, but we've learnt from them... I love my dad so much.

First son is married and his wife worship him everyday because he has followed the footprints of dad.

Look, if you love your wife and treats her as such, you will never struggle to get anything, I mean anything! Be it her loyalty, respect, money, sex, etc.

Man up my brothers and decide to love your woman unconditionally, if you are struggling that means you are not playing your card well. Play your card well bro. Your woman will reciprocate double times over, unless she doesn't have an iota of love for you or she married you because of money.

So to all the "not women of nowadays crew", marriage still works fine and better. It is still working...

It's very easy to reciprocate love. Any man or woman will be happy to give back love when given.

What is really admirable is a woman showing love and 'submission' to a man who treats her badly. Those are the real MVPs.

And yes, I know a few of them. On one hand, I wonder how they could do it and on another hand I envy their heart. What loving hearts they must have. They are definitely better women than I can ever be. Kudos to them!!!

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by UjuJoan2: 6:23am On Jul 21, 2020
SweetyMarvel00:

I think what matters is to find what works for you and your spouse.

What if you marry a woman who doesn't mind you going clubbing? I mean personally, thats the least of my worries. I'm not going to term a man bad because he went clubbing, neither am I going to judge a man as perfect because he always came home early.

Being a good husband and father is much more than that.

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Amb1045(m): 6:39am On Jul 21, 2020
SweetyMarvel00:

hope you have been in a relationship before. bro it's not Rossy. Even with all your best and honest life a lady will treat you like a piss of shit. I'm praying for you to meet a good woman, because the way you're sounding your heart has not been broken before

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Amb1045(m): 6:46am On Jul 21, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And is it the men of this generation that does not sleep around? Is the men of this generation the same as that of the olden days? These ones that don't know the meaning of responsibility.

Please, shift one side, let the sensible men talk.
women don't think before they talk. I have nothing to say to you
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Romangalactic(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2020
Amb1045:
hope you have been in a relationship before. bro it's not Rossy. Even with all your best and honest life a lady will treat you like a piss of shit. I'm praying for you to meet a good woman, because the way you're sounding your heart has not been broken before
The guy is 25 & a virgin with no relationship experience. It is so clear like daylight cheesy Let him start dating first, all dis zee world story go reduce. He think say the females today are like his mother

4 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Amb1045(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2020
Romangalactic:

The guy is 25 & a virgin with no relationship experience. It is so clear like daylight cheesy Let him start dating first, all dis zee world story go reduce. He think say the females today are like his mother
he needs to start dating right away to understand that present relationship is not all about love rather it's game and if not play like a game you will be in deep shit or die before your time because of heart break. The new generation women are leopard, smart, wise and fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by SweetyMarvel00(m): 7:34am On Jul 21, 2020
Romangalactic:

Sir I have experience. Morealso, you can also learn from the experience of others. You can also learn by resding. What we call experience simply means "knowledge". My post is an experience. It is true and not a zee world anything. I will never post about the death of my mum, if she was not dead. Who does that?

You see, I said in my earlier comments that it's a mindset thing and sure it is. Before you meet any girl, you have already presumed and concluded in your heart that she's a LovePeddler. And next thing is that you will start acting in a way towards her that will bring the worst of her... that is what she will reciprocate in return and most times, their tit for tat is the worse...

Just look at the way you generalised the last sentence of your comment. My elder brother is married to a bold, courageous and hardworking woman. Despite her rugged attitude, she worships my bro like hell because my bro loves and treats her dearly. How about that?

Let me reinstate what I said: if marriage is going to work, most of the times, it is the man that will decide.

2 Likes

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by bukatyne(f): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2020
SweetyMarvel00:

A round of applause.

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by bukatyne(f): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2020
Amb1045:

@bold:

cheesy

That is the problem innit?

Many people who oppose the OP and others who write about ideal state of relationships are people whose hearts have been shattered once or continuously.

'Guard your heart with all diligence, out of it comes the issues of life.'

The passage above is so apt.

Give it a fresh start please.
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by kodix(m): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2020
Yes the primarily role of a man is to love unconditionally first and every other thing will be his( submission) will be his, so men above claiming that love will be mutual might miss the track because that's your role to your woman and don't be selfish because they usually say love should be mutual and submissive personal to you alone so how can it work,love your wife so as to allow her play her own role.my dear your father is a good man and he will be blessed for carrying out his role as a man and your mum too.[color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by ashewoboy(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2020
awon feminist n masturbate lori thread yicheesy.
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by ashewoboy(m): 7:56am On Jul 21, 2020
no woman will reciprocate your nice gestures. in fact, she would treat you like thrash when you treat her nicely. be hot and cold. nor dey form lover boy, you no be my lovercheesy.

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Romangalactic(m): 8:10am On Jul 21, 2020
SweetyMarvel00:

Sir I have experience. Morealso, you can also learn from the experience of others. You can also learn by resding. What we call experience simply means "knowledge". My post is an experience. It is true and not a zee world anything. I will never post about the death of my mum, if she was not dead. Who does that?

You see, I said in my earlier comments that it's a mindset thing and sure it is. Before you meet any girl, you have already presumed and concluded in your heart that she's a LovePeddler. And next thing is that you will start acting in a way towards her that will bring the worst of her... that is what she will reciprocate in return and most times, their tit for tat is the worse...

Just look at the way you generalised the last sentence of your comment. My elder brother is married to a bold, courageous and hardworking woman. Despite her rugged attitude, she worships my bro like hell because my bro loves and treats her dearly. How about that?

Let me reinstate what I said: if marriage is going to work, most of the times, it is the man that will decide.
Like I said before,u don't have experience. Relax. cheesy I did not say anything about wh0res

Enter real world and mix up with many different people, not sharing stories of your daddy and brother. Even them sef you don't & can not know their full story cos na only dem know wetin dem dey pass through inside their marriage, things they settle inside bedroom, inside car, or even inside parlor when no one else was there.

You think all you need to do is love a woman dearly and automatically happiness is your destiny, women abi? See you no know anything.
Just because females here are clapping for u is making u feel all right. That is exactly wat women like, guys like u who will love and die for dem unconditionally without applying sense. Don't worry, u will learn.

Ask ur daddy wat exactly it was about your mother dat made him love her so much and can die for her, then also ask him what he thinks about women of today and if he thinks they are still like his wife. Hear it from his mouth, even him will tell you to shine ur eye.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Liposure: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2020
Different strokes for different folks
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Liposure: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2020
ashewoboy:
no woman will reciprocate your nice gestures. in fact, she would treat you like thrash when you treat her nicely. be hot and cold. nor dey form lover boy, you no be my lovercheesy.
you are going too far
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by SweetyMarvel00(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2020
[quote author=Romangalactic post=91935081]
Like I said before,u don't have experience. Relax. cheesy I did not say anything about wh0res

Enter real world and mix up with many different people, not sharing stories of your daddy and brother. Even them sef you don't & can not know their full story cos na only dem know wetin dem dey pass through inside their marriage, things they settle inside bedroom, inside car, or even inside parlor when no one else was there.

You think all you need to do is love a woman dearly and automatically happiness is your destiny, women abi? See you no know anything.
Just because females here are clapping for u is making u feel all right. That is exactly wat women like, guys like u who will love and die for dem unconditionally without applying sense. Don't worry, u will learn.

Ask ur daddy wat exactly it was about your mother dat made him love her so much and can die for her, then also ask him what he thinks about women of today and if he thinks they are still like his wife. Hear it from his mouth, even him will tell you to shine your eyes

You think loving a woman will make you a slave or weak. That's the mentality most guys have. That I said I will love my future doesn't mean I should be a foolish person.

I didn't also say that there are couples without challenges, but the way they choose to settle their scores is what matters. It is the love the couple have for each other that makes them settle it in a mature way.

I am learning already Sir, not "will" learn. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Romangalactic(m): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2020
SweetyMarvel00:

You think loving a woman will make you a slave or weak. That's the mentality most guys have. That I said I will love my future doesn't mean I should be a foolish person.

I didn't also say that there are couples without challenges, but the way they choose to settle their scores is what matters. It is the love the couple have for each other that makes them settle it in a mature way.

I am learning already Sir, not "will" learn. Thanks
You never still get me,no one say u should not love oo, just don't think that is all u need and the woman will be an angel

I'm tired of you cheesy
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Mandela27: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2020
Bros u see that tin u dey find for woman?u go see am.

"Them teh u no hear,
"Them advice u,u no gree,
You know the rest.just get sense
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Mandela27: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2020
Arsenate:

They don't exist, lol. grin

Don't worry op, by the time some girl is done dealing with you, we'll be here to direct you to the best red pill coaches. grin
Lol.them no dey tell person. wink
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Amb1045(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2020
wen someone is close to final year, they always have that impression that they done make am until after graduation eee go clear for your eyes. University is not all about your certificate but a place you learn life and the ups n down that comes with it. op, Guy you're still a simp. wait till your first heart break. even if you love a woman and buy her all the gift and you don't bleep her well guy forget

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: My Mother Stopped Praying / You Think You Know Your Taurus Man Or Lady Well Enough / How Can One Cope With Sexual Urge During Separation Period From The Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.