Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her (3113 Views)

I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / Who Knows You The Most? / How Do I Get My Wife And Kid Back? I Really Love Her So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by mrblessed(m): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
Romangalactic:

Can you love a man unconditionally?

PS, and you're on another thread posting daily motivational bible study yet you don't know how to talk. Una dey even learn anything at all from una bible?
I initially thought her comment contradicted her daily bible postings as you erroneously implied. But after a second reading of her post, I discovered it was just a mere harsh comment that villifies people she thought have "stupid" opinions about the original post, which she attributes as a result of their "dysfunctional" backgrounds.

She might be wrong in holding that assertion, because she has no statistical evidence to corroborate her viewpoint. Nevertheless, you are also in the wrong for trying to tie up two unrelated events and use one aspect as a weapon to cut her down to size. Her comments do not taint/damage her daily biblical postings.

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Sixfeetbelle: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2020
Amb1045:
women don't think before they talk. I have nothing to say to you

It is the men that don't think before they talk. Once anything marriage is mentioned, you lots jump on the bandwagon of "women of these generation are not marriageable" as if the men of these generation are any better.

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Amb1045(m): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

It is the men that don't think before they talk. Once anything marriage is mentioned, you lots jump on the bandwagon of "women of these generation are not marriageable" as if the men of these generation are any better.
lol sorry if I offended you. I didn't say all rather few. the only thing I want op to understand is that there are ways to bring out the best in a women of this generation not by pampering them
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Alexaonfleek: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
[s]
ashewoboy:
no woman will reciprocate your nice gestures. in fact, she would treat you like thrash when you treat her nicely. be hot and cold. nor dey form lover boy, you no be my lovercheesy.
[/s]
Trash!!!!
That is why you should stop being an ashewoboy and look for a good serious minded woman for a serious relationship.
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by SweetyMarvel00(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Amb1045:
wen someone is in final year, they always have that impression that they done make am until after graduation eee go clear for your eyes. University is not all about your certificate but a place you learn life and the ups n down that comes with it. op Guy you're still a simp. wait till your first heart break. even you love a woman and buy her all the gift and you don't bleep her well guy forget

I have struggled not to say this since i hv read all your comments... But this one has forced me. Your mindset is highly defaulted... that's you may keep getting heart breaks you wish and expect for me.

I am not in final year. Law is a five year course.

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Arsenate(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Mandela27:

Lol.them no dey tell person. wink
Abi.

Op has to be the most naive dude if he believes showing a woman, even more so the modern woman, love and affection is the pathway to successful relationship. He has no clue how insatiable and Jezebelic ladies are these days.

Amber Heard and Jada Pinkett are married to top quality men, who worship them, yet these ladies made choices that destroy their marriages.

It's a waste of time trying to engage guys like the op as he's an utterly brainwashed blue pilled beta, but the good thing is the women he pedestalizes will do a number on him and he'd grow up and face reality. Give it time.

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Romangalactic(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrblessed:
I initially thought her comment contradicted her daily bible postings as you erroneously implied. But after a second reading of her post, I discovered it was just a mere harsh comment that villifies people she thought have "stupid" opinions about the original post, which she attributes as a result of their "dysfunctional" backgrounds.

She might be wrong in holding that assertion, because she has no statistical evidence to corroborate her viewpoint. Nevertheless, you are also in the wrong for trying to tie up two unrelated events and use one aspect as a weapon to cut her down to size. Her comments do not taint/damage her daily biblical postings.
Jesus did not villify anyone once on earth,and people like her who claim to follow him should not do so either, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Exmilitant(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
pocohantas:

They are not from any dysfunctional home. They are all alfa males online. Offline they are sending small girls 11k for transport. Forget NL guys o.
how u take sabi? I dey suspect u.
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by SweetyMarvel00(m): 12:35am On Jul 22, 2020
Arsenate:

Abi.

Op has to be the most naive dude if he believes showing a woman, even more so the modern woman, love and affection is the pathway to successful relationship. He has no clue how insatiable and Jezebelic ladies are these days.

Amber Heard and Jada Pinkett are married to top quality men, who worship them, yet these ladies made choices that destroy their marriages.

It's a waste of time trying to engage guys like the op as he's an utterly brainwashed blue pilled beta, but the good thing is the women he pedestalizes will do a number on him and he'd grow up and face reality. Give it time.

At the end of the day Sir, all I can get from this comment is personal vendetta. You were not objective enough.

1 Like

Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 23, 2020
SweetyMarvel00:

You lie. Is my dad a simp? The answer is no... if he is, then how did he raise six responsible children? You see the whole thing is your mindset... men like you are the control and domonineering type who think that to be incharge, you have to "Control" the woman. It would have been fine if you control with love and make her do anything you want for yourself. But you want to control to proof that you are a "man" that is where so many men are getting it wrong.

Don't mind them, when they don't read their Bible. The father is the head, God didn't make a mistake appointing him as one. The simple rule, love your wife, and she will make your house a home.

Please to every woman out there, if you have a deadbeat husband or you're a single mother who is not on talking terms with your baby daddy, look for a respectable and successful man who will mentor your son. If that's the only thing you can do for him in life.

Only men can successfully make men (their sons or mentees). A woman will turn a man into a petty, foul-mouthed weakling. Don't leave life to chance.
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Lucyspa: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2020
I already love the o. p. Husband material, no cap. Can we be friends?
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by bukatyne(f): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nooil:

Don't mind them, when they don't read their Bible. The father is the head, God didn't make a mistake appointing him as one. The simple rule, love your wife, and she will make your house a home.

Please to every woman out there, if you have a deadbeat husband or you're a single mother who is not on talking terms with your baby daddy, look for a respectable and successful man who will mentor your son. If that's the only thing you can do for them in life.

Only men can successfully make men (their sons or mentees) . A woman will turn a man into a petty, foul-mouthed weakling. Don't leave life to chance.

@bold:

I agree.
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold:

I agree.

Thank you
Re: Here's What Happens When A Woman Knows You Love Her by SweetyMarvel00(m): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lucyspa:
I already love the o. p. Husband material, no cap. Can we be friends?

Yes we can pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Who Face Domestic Abuse / Help! How Can I Advise My Little Cousin Without Losing Her Trust & Friendship? / Pictures From A Nairalander's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.