Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere (46317 Views)

Imo : Man Commits Suicide By Hanging After Incest With Daughter (Photo) / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion / 103-Year-Old US Grand Mother Celebrates Recovery From COVID-19 By Drinking Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2020
Think9ja:
The truth is that all these poisonous liquid substances are always put in a very sexy container.

See sniper for example, isn't that bottle sexy?

If you are a farmer, you'll agree with me that the container of those pesticides and herbicides are always sexy. I also get tempted by the demons in me to gulp one shot of the cover whenever I grab it.

RIP to him though.

Buahahahahahaha

Bro Abeg stop farming.. the temptation for you is too strong b4 they overcome you one day. God forbid though..

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by frozen70(f): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2020
pislok:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/32-year-old-man-commits-suicide-in-lagos/%3famp=1

This guy just pissed me of with this, why doing so in the presence of your own mother, what message do you want to pass to her and how does he want her to deal with it

Nonsense, no rip for you
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by oluwaseyi0: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2020
Simbrixton:
At least no be yoruba

What do that accomplish?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by millionboi2: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2020
ElXolomon:
Hello guys i'll be unleashing some digital skills, and also trainings on the principles and basics of graphics design. To also benefit from the class click on the link below.

https:///Chp7cW1O8xB3ngJ9Zm0cC7

�GMB
�Graphics Designs
�Logo making
�Creation of website

*Note with your SMARTPHONE*

Note its for *FREE FREE FREE!!!!!!!*

Join us on WhatsApp
knack me d number
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Queenslander(f): 9:22am On Jul 20, 2020
emrain:
Looks like a simple case of depression. The fact that he drank the bleach in his mother's presence says a lot.

His mother is an abusive bitch. She must have been abusing the jobless 32-year-old emotionally and physically. Well, now he's dead, tell his dead body to go and find a job and get married.
Um,. You weren't there sir,. Please don't jump into conclusion..
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Chirowman(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2020
how people easily commit suicide baffles me,this is uncalled for and bad life is precious value it.No matter what you are going through in life there are people you are better than ,the wave will surely stop.i could remember in 2019 loosing all i have worked for years in a twinkle of an eye , suicide was staring at me but I said No never am a strong man I can't take to suicide.The storm are over now though I pray to get more than I have lost.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Chudivictor(m): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2020
Think9ja:
The truth is that all these poisonous liquid substances are always put in a very sexy container.

If you are a farmer, you'll agree with me that the container of those pesticides and herbicides are always sexy. I also get tempted by the demons in me to gulp one shot of the cover whenever I grab it.

RIP to him though.
please don't let the demon overwhelm you someday
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by edo3(m): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2020
A lot of people are saying he should av discussed wt someone,, Hmmmm,, its that someone that will even cast him d more..When dey noticed u av problems,, dey avoid u d moment they sight you. May God forgive him..

5 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2020
Depr sseion is bad
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by dotedote: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
He should go and tell God why he drank Bleach and Ended his Life sad sad

Insensitive miscreants all over the surface of the earth. That's all you could type. Your self-righteousness has blinded you so much that you couldn't even imagine what the man may be going thru that actually led him to that decision.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Laboni: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2020
Witchcraft spirit at work and the witchcraft operational code is called Mighty Powers of Great Illusion. That’s why we should be very prayerful against all these vicious forces of darkness around us.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 20, 2020
Hmm must have been duped by a surulere babe, damned slimy and crooked cunts always causing heartbreaks for wives and mothers of their victims.

RIP bro, we stand in solidarity and open the gates of heaven for your safe departure return back to this world a rich crossriverian.

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2020
perdollar:
wat expression? that he is a gay!

Not really, when it comes to the younger generation there's layers to it. Their self identity is very important to them, people like us are product of traditional upbringing we see such as wayward, but there people who wear ear rings, excel at work and not into any wayward life or sexuality of such that you mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by legionISproteus: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2020
To the ban Sniper group,are we going to ban bleach now?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Mastermultiple1: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2020
Are you interested in learning MINI IMPORTATION? Congratulations.
There is going to be an online training on July 25th. ( free and Paid class inclusive)
Send MINI to 0.7.0.5.0.5.2.2.3.3.5
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by jtobiora(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2020
Depression is real but suicide is not a solution. Nevertheless, never be in a hurry to judge someone when u have not been through their pains yet.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2020
If you're going through a tough time, don't kill yourself. It doesn't solve anything.

Instead ask yourself, "what is the Universe trying to teach me here".

If the same problem rears its head over and over again, then that means you're yet to imbibe the lesson needed to pass and move on to the next level.

If you kill yourself, be rest assured that you are coming back to face that same problem...but this time, it might be way worse than you have it now.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Kazim88: 9:55am On Jul 20, 2020
chatinent:

This doesn't work. Many times we see people beg for alms (even on Nairaland.com). When was the last time you helped sb for the first time?

Someone that is begging on Nairaland is already dead without knowing.

It is different from being depressed and talking to a counselor like your pastor, HRM, boss.

Just like suicide, Begging is not viable option.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by chatinent: 9:57am On Jul 20, 2020
Kazim88:

Someone that is begging on Nairaland is already dead without knowing.

It is different from being depressed and talking to a counselor like your pastor, HRM, boss.

Just like suicide, Begging is not viable option.

Oops, your first sentence was deep.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2020
y00000ts kill your crooked leaders not yourself... do it before a vaccine for covid19 comes out and these bastrrds can escape. DO IT NOW grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by ganobi404(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2020
Think9ja:

RIP to him though.
u don dey craze sha
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Amatarasha(f): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
He should go and tell God why he drank Bleach and Ended his Life sad sad
wat god ? U mean Jehovah who is also Satan fvvck u
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Amatarasha(f): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
y00000ts kill your crooked leaders not yourself... do it before a vaccine for covid19 comes out and these bastrrds can escape. DO IT NOW grin
U are right , dey won't all dey do is call me 666 wen I talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Amatarasha(f): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2020
FrLukas:
If you're going through a tough time, don't kill yourself. It doesn't solve anything.

Instead ask yourself, "what is the Universe trying to teach me here".

If the same problem rears its head over and over again, then that means you're yet to imbibe the lesson needed to pass and move on to the next level.

If you kill yourself, be rest assured that you are coming back to face that same problem...but this time, it might be way worse than you have it now.
Shut up mummy's boy , wat did u know about universe, He did d right thing killing himself if he can't kill a leader u yorubas brought by hate
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
Shut up mummy's boy , wat did u know about universe, He did d right thing killing himself if he can't kill a leader u yorubas brought by hate

I have seen you dear.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by scokoro: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2020
If he told anyone to lend a helping hand here, no one would be ready to do so. Now everyone is blaming him for not saying anything to anyone, but there are many more people like this fellow around them. What have you done for a brother, sister, son, daughter, relative, neighbours, partners around you to help out.

There was a time I needed a little assistance for a little project, that was when I knew that this life can be funny. If I tell A, he would say, he didn't have; If I tell B, she would say, "If you had asked me last week". What if it was a life-and-death need by now I would have gone.

My people, work hard but don't forget that you are just alone on your lane.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by DaddyRochie1642: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2020
Amatarasha:
wat god ? U mean Jehovah who is also Satan fvvck u

If I Stone You Bottle From here you go Feel am.

Asshole.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Kurtis02(m): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2020
Gantofi:
The guy was a well known nigga in the hood mehn, according to my cousin I also knew him from a distance . So sad how he could just commit suicide.

Guys we need to be careful o, some things are better left unsaid
Honestly Bro na real known guy for hood..

He even drank sniper previously before now, guy was really depressed.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by olaskul(m): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2020
It’s heartbreaking when a mutual friend(Kunle) called me to tell me about aboh death, I can testify to how funny and playful this young man was before this sad incident. I could remember the day we had disagreement at sir Ibo place in lawanson. We almost fight tho but you later came to apologize. I hope God forgive you of all your wrong doings on earth. RIP

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Segzy19: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2020
A lot of things happen for many different reasons. Many of these reasons, we will never know.
Only the extra-terrestrial beings or powers know why they happen...

It could be due to
depression, hopelessness (mental issue)
Spiritual forces
Repercussion of some past deeds or decisions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. / Fireworks Blows Off 10-year-Old Boy's Hand In Enugu (very Graphic Photo) / Head Of Baby Born In Jos Continues Swells Continuously Due To Medical Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.