Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere (46319 Views)

Imo : Man Commits Suicide By Hanging After Incest With Daughter (Photo) / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion / 103-Year-Old US Grand Mother Celebrates Recovery From COVID-19 By Drinking Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Aditkd(f): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
Depression is REAL. Rest in peace man.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Neddyogu(m): 6:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
What is a grown up man of 32 still doing in his mama house I keep saying this to parents, once ur son is above 18 send him to ur relative at Aba , Nnewi or onitcha to go and do Boy-Boy or learn some trades, with that he will understand the value of money and life, just take a look at this cici with ear ring , had it been he gave a responsibilities to even think of taking his own life will fear him

Do you know if he's the bread winner of his family? Do you know if he's the one paying the rent and other bills? There are a lot u do not know so don't stay in ur little space and pass judgement.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by wildikeman(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
He should go and tell God why he drank Bleach and Ended his Life sad sad

That's if that one even exists...
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by wildikeman(m): 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
2cribz:
I cant kill myself cos i never blow. Hope still dey na. Stra8 to hell. Fool
you are stupid.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Aphroditee(f): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
FrLukas:

That's not how it works.

Nobody is here by force.

Everyone who is here is here because they chose to be.

Not only did we choose to be here, we also chose the circumstances we'd be born into before we were conceived.

Our struggles, our pain, our sufferings are meant to refine us just as fire does to gold.

The more your suffering, the greater your destiny.

Nothing that happens to us in this life is accidental.

The Law of Cause and Effect that people call Karma guarantees that.

It is one of the 7 Laws that guides the Universe.
"Everyone who is here is here because they chose to be." That's funny. No way in hell I'd have chosen to voluntarily come to earth, especially Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by wildikeman(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
blesskewe:
He was a coward

Am really feeling sorry for the mum
in what sense....?better stop speaking ill of the dead. And pray you don't go through what he has gone through. And pray for strength, success and endurance.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
e no go pass woman matter
rip
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by warmachine(m): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
FrLukas:

That's not how it works.

Nobody is here by force.

Everyone who is here is here because they chose to be.

Not only did we choose to be here, we also chose the circumstances we'd be born into before we were conceived.

Our struggles, our pain, our sufferings are meant to refine us just as fire does to gold.

The more your suffering, the greater your destiny.

Nothing that happens to us in this life is accidental.

The Law of Cause and Effect that people call Karma guarantees that.

It is one of the 7 Laws that guides the Universe.
. I swear you just typed nonsense!
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by NaijaAlien: 12:36am On Jul 21, 2020
Keep on displaying your ignorance....Dumb Fool
perdollar:
u wl go blind for reading wat is above ur person
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by perdollar(m): 1:57am On Jul 21, 2020
NaijaAlien:
Keep on displaying your ignorance....Dumb Fool
son of a bitch
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by perdollar(m): 2:00am On Jul 21, 2020
warmachine:
so after ds mumu like u write all this epistle, u just score him 0/100. u don kill him carrier.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:38am On Jul 21, 2020
Neddyogu:

Do you know if he's the bread winner of his family? Do you know if he's the one paying the rent and other bills? There are a lot u do not know so don't stay in ur little space and pass judgement.
sharap , if he pay for his parents apartment pay his, nah sin
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Neddyogu(m): 5:04am On Jul 21, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
sharap , if he pay for his parents apartment pay his, nah sin

Go to hell. How many apartments do you pay rent for?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 21, 2020
warmachine:

I don't expect you to understand. My post isn't for everyone. Go back and worship your white Jesus to the point of obscurity.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 21, 2020
Aphroditee:

"Everyone who is here is here because they chose to be." That's funny. No way in hell I'd have chosen to voluntarily come to earth, especially Nigeria.

grin

That's what you think.

Your experience here is meant to improve your spirituality.

It's just like being a spirit being in the spiritual world and looking back at your past lives and seeing the remaining work you still have to do to move to the next level, so you choose the exact location you'll be born into and the exact parents that will give birth to you. smiley
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:41am On Jul 21, 2020
Neddyogu:

Go to hell. How many apartments do you pay rent for?
I can even rent you and dash you out for public services , ewu Gambia
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by warmachine(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
FrLukas:

grin

That's what you think.

It's just like being a spirit being in the spiritual world and looking back at your past lives and seeing the remaining work you still have to do to move to the next level, so you choose the exact location you'll be born into and the exact parents that will give birth to you. smiley
. grin many are mad, few are roaming
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Neddyogu(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
I can even rent you and dash you out for public services , ewu Gambia

Go and rent out ur pathetic family the way u've been renting out urself madam public servicer, Nkita!
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Aphroditee(f): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
FrLukas:

grin

That's what you think.

Improve spirituality and next level to what exactly? what's the endgame?
or is the level endless?
I'm being curious and that's cause last year I dreamt I existed a hundred years ago..(funny) then the next day someone mentioned something about reincarnation and it was a weird coincidence,but I kinda brushed it off.. . then your post caught my attention again, reminding me..
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Aphroditee:

Improve spirituality and next level to what exactly? what's the endgame?
or is the level endless?
I'm being curious and that's cause last year I dreamt I existed a hundred years ago..(funny) then the next day someone mentioned something about reincarnation and it was a weird coincidence,but I kinda brushed it off.. . then your post caught my attention again, reminding me..

Yes, well that's the Universe sending signals to you. It's best you paid attention to it.

Whatever religion you profess today, start asking questions.

If you are a Christian, start questioning the "truths" you always accepted and have always taken for granted.

Start with the Bible, those parts of the Bible that leaves you with a feeling of "this can't be right".

Question your belief system. You are in for a pleasant yet shocking surprise.

I won't tell you what's at the end of your quest. You will need to see it for yourself.

The cut-and-dried theology being propagated by modern Christian leaders are nonsensical and self serving.

The ultimate goal of all created being is full and total union with the One Consciousness, whom we call God.

Our job is to turn the circle of birth and rebirth called reincarnation into a spiral where we ascend at every turn.

Only the strong can turn their circle in spiral.

Please start questioning all you've ever believed.

Your loyalty is to the TRUTH and not your religion or pastor.

Seek for the truth wherever it may be and follow it.

When you've started asking questions, your eyes will open.

Only the strong can bear to question everything they believe in.

Most often, a personal crisis is what makes people start asking questions.

Don't wait for a personal crisis. Start now and get in front of it.

When you have gotten into the path of the seeker, you'll get directions pointing to where you should go next.

As the ancient maxim opines, "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear".
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
warmachine:
. grin many are mad, few are roaming

I agree. Like the ones who have imbibed the religions of their colonial masters who came to enslave them.

Especially those who pay their pastors to buy a plot of land in heaven.

Y'all had better come and meet me so I can sell a plot of land to you on the moon.

At least y'all can look out the window at night and see your investment up in the night sky.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by warmachine(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
FrLukas:

I agree. Like the ones who have imbibed the religions of their colonial masters who came to enslave them.

Especially those who pay their pastors to buy a plot of land in heaven.

Y'all had better come and meet me so I can sell a plot of land to you on the moon.

At least y'all can look out the window at night and see your investment up in the night sky.
. You and this your senseless beliefs. For your info I am not a dummy Christian!
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Aphroditee(f): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
FrLukas:

Yes, well that's the Universe sending signals to you. It's best you paid attention to it.

Whatever religion you profess today, start asking questions.

If you are a Christian, start questioning the "truths" you always accepted and have always taken for granted.

Start with the Bible, those parts of the Bible that leaves you with a feeling of "this can't be right".

Question your belief system. You are in for a pleasant yet shocking surprise.

I won't tell you what's at the end of your quest. You will need to see it for yourself.

The cut-and-dried theology being propagated by modern Christian leaders are nonsensical and self serving.

The ultimate goal of all created being is full and total union with the One Consciousness, whom we call God.

Our job is to turn the circle of birth and rebirth called reincarnation into a spiral where we ascend at every turn.

Only the strong can turn their circle in spiral.

Please start questioning all you've ever believed.

Your loyalty is to the TRUTH and not your religion or pastor.

Seek for the truth wherever it may be and follow it.

When you've started asking questions, your eyes will open.

Only the strong can bear to question everything they believe in.

Most often, a personal crisis is what makes people start asking questions.

Don't wait for a personal crisis. Start now and get in front of it.

When you have gotten into the path of the seeker, you'll get directions pointing to where you should go next.

As the ancient maxim opines, "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear".
interesting and oddly peculiar. . hmm I'm intrigued...
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
Aphroditee:
interesting and oddly peculiar. . hmm I'm intrigued...

You should be. Get on that path. There's a lot to discover.
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
warmachine:
. You and this your senseless beliefs. For your info I am not a dummy Christian!

Whatever!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fireworks Blows Off 10-year-Old Boy's Hand In Enugu (very Graphic Photo) / Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. / Head Of Baby Born In Jos Continues Swells Continuously Due To Medical Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.