Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully (870 Views)

Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by HOLYSEE(m): 8:00am On Jul 20, 2020
I was asked to counsel a Christian folk, I am seeking for different views to help him.
After praying in the night between 1 to 2 am, he went to sleep. In this dream he was fighting a lot of people and was winning. He fought a very strong lady, subdued her and forced his way into her, despite the plea from the woman.
THE YOUNG MAN IS FEELING BAD ABOUT THE DREAM....What interpretation and counsel would you..... Please this matter can be approached from a very Spiritual angle, but a Psychological approach touch is welcome
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by chatinent: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2020
Before you give a wrong interpretation to a dream ignited by sexual escapades, also try to admonish him on what he allows his eyes to see.
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by donbachi(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2020
If na him cum inside her,its bad...if na she cum,e gud....she don release him blessings...wen u cum inside a woman in ur dream,it means she don collect something gud from u..so the opposite is gud.
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by foreverme1225: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2020
the dream could mean a couple of thing, depending on the kind of person the dreamer is
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by HOLYSEE(m): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2020
foreverme1225:
the dream could mean a couple of thing, depending on the kind of person the dreamer is

Do you mind throwing more light please
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by HOLYSEE(m): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2020
chatinent:
Before you give a wrong interpretation to a dream ignited by sexual escapades, also try to admonish him on what he allows his eyes to see.
What could be have seen after having a serious vigil
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by HOLYSEE(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2020
donbachi:
If na him cum inside her,its bad...if na she cum,e gud....she don release him blessings...wen u cum inside a woman in ur dream,it means she don collect something gud from u..so the opposite is gud.
So how do you collect it back
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by donbachi(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2020
HOLYSEE:
So how do you collect it back
pray for physical manifestation of them.
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by chatinent: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2020
HOLYSEE:
What could be have seen after having a serious vigil
He doesn't live in a vigil all day.
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by Kobojunkie: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
HOLYSEE:
I was asked to counsel a Christian folk, I am seeking for different views to help him.
After praying in the night between 1 to 2 am, he went to sleep. In this dream he was fighting a lot of people and was winning. He fought a very strong lady, subdued her and forced his way into her, despite the plea from the woman.
THE YOUNG MAN IS FEELING BAD ABOUT THE DREAM....What interpretation and counsel would you..... Please this matter can be approached from a very Spiritual angle, but a Psychological approach touch is welcome
what spiritual angle would that be? undecided
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by HOLYSEE(m): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
what spiritual angle would that be? undecided
Does Spiritual angle mean something different to you?
Well, I mean there should be a degree of Spiritual intelligence to approach a topic as this
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
HOLYSEE:

Does Spiritual angle mean something different to you?
Well, I mean there should be a degree of Spiritual intelligence to approach a topic as this
what in the world does spiritual intelligence mean? undecided
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by LordYahweh(m): 4:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
Stop thinking about raping people so much and maybe you won't dream about it.

2 Likes

Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by HOLYSEE(m): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
LordYahweh:
Stop thinking about raping people so much and maybe you won't dream about it.
Is that the kind of admonition you will have me give someone that needs counsel?
Is like you have not seen what Suicide is like abi.... Sometimes empathy should guide our approach
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by LordYahweh(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
HOLYSEE:

Is that the kind of admonition you will have me give someone that needs counsel?
Is like you have not seen what Suicide is like abi.... Sometimes empathy should guide our approach
We're all gonna die soon. Taking yourself earlier is only going to mean more pain for your family, like I said you only dream about the things that are constantly on your mind no matter how hard you try to deny it.
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
HOLYSEE:

Approach to what? The boy is not born again. So what "spiritual" advice are you going to give to a sinner who has a dream about raping a woman in his dream? undecided
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by HOLYSEE(m): 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Approach to what? The boy is not born again. So what "spiritual" advice are you going to give to a sinner who has a dream about raping a woman in his dream? undecided
Did you even read my post well....does his description seem like He is not born again or is happy with the dream
� The way some of us sound sometimes is enough to make People believe there is no God.... sometimes you need to discern before you come out to show insensitivity
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by HOLYSEE(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
LordYahweh:

We're all gonna die soon. Taking yourself earlier is only going to mean more pain for your family, like I said you only dream about the things that are constantly on your mind no matter how hard you try to deny it.
I guess you enjoy what you're saying.....BTW don't direct it to me.....I am only trying to be a Christian and I expected I was going to get sane advice to check with mine, but I am sorry to say, but you disappoint me.
I wonder why this section is called RELIGION
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
It means he is surrounded by evil relations who appear nice around him but are deeply into darkness but he will be victorious over them EXCEPT a well concealed weakness for immoral SEX in the long run...!
He has not lost any virtue or blessings for now...!
He needs to be more prayerful for powers to overcome all..!

Shalom.....!
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
HOLYSEE:

Did you even read my post well....does his description seem like He is not born again or is happy with the dream
� The way some of us sound sometimes is enough to make People believe there is no God.... sometimes you need to discern before you come out to show insensitivity

I am sorry but if he was born again, he would not have sought you out to begin with. Those who are born again depend on the Spirit of God for all of the teaching, counseling, comforting, helping, guidance etc, they require.

He is probably not happy with the dream but he does not need you lying to him that there is something spiritual about the dream either.

It is better to believe there is no God than to believe in a lie. I know this to be so.

The young man needs to visit someone who won't try to spin him a "spiritual" angle to his dream... someone open-minded enough to ask him the right questions about his person, his thoughts, his view of women etc.
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by HOLYSEE(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
It means he is surrounded by evil relations who appear nice around him but are deeply into darkness but he will be victorious over them EXCEPT a well concealed weakness for immoral SEX in the long run...!

Shalom.....!

Wow....
I can relate this with him also.
Do you mind explaining, because he told me he is not a promiscuous person as he doesn't want to offend God and is still a virgin at 26 years
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by Kobojunkie: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Shalom.....!
Oh boy!

He subdued and raped a woman in his dream, but somehow it is everyone else around him to blame for it.
Omg.where do you people come from?
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by HOLYSEE(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I am sorry but if he was born again, he would not have sought you out to begin with. Those who are born again depend on the Spirit of God for all of the teaching, counseling, comforting, helping, guidance etc, they require.

He is probably not happy with the dream but he does not need you lying to him that there is something spiritual about the dream either.

It is better to believe there is no God than to believe in a lie. I know this to be so.

The young man needs to visit someone who won't try to spin him a "spiritual" angle to his dream... someone open-minded enough to ask him the right questions about his person, his thoughts, his view of women etc.
If you've been lying to others doesn't make others like.....I wonder if you even know the Holy Spirit you're misquoting. If you don't have anything reasonable to say then get out of the space rather than being egoist and a nuisance. It is because of self righteous ignoramuses like you that Christianity has the kind of bad name it does.....
I know your kind
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by HOLYSEE(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Oh boy!

He subdued and raped a woman in his dream, but somehow it is everyone else around him to blame for it.
Omg.where do you people come from?
Jesus Christ, do you have something better to do than being a Religious nuisance.....You could not offer help and someone was generous enough....and you're trolling him.
Sometimes I wonder why we're so arrogant on NL RELIGION
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by Kobojunkie: 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
HOLYSEE:

If you've been lying to others doesn't make others like.....I wonder if you even know the Holy Spirit you're misquoting. If you don't have anything reasonable to say then get out of the space rather than being egoist and a nuisance. It is because of self righteous ignoramuses like you that Christianity has the kind of bad name it does.....
I know your kind
Sorry, Christianity is exactly the way it is today because of people like you who have put yourselves between God and the people he sent His own out to preach to.

You have taken the seat that Jesus Christ said the Spirit of God ought to occupy in the lives of his lost sheep and He knows you all.
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by HOLYSEE(m): 7:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Sorry, Christianity is exactly the way it is today because of people like you who have put yourselves between God and the people he sent His own out to preach to.

You have taken the seat that Jesus Christ said the Spirit of God ought to occupy in the lives of his lost sheep and He knows you all.
Thank you....You win
God bless you sir....I wish you well
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by Kobojunkie: 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
HOLYSEE:

Jesus Christ, do you have something better to do than being a Religious nuisance.....You could not offer help and someone was generous enough....and you're trolling him.
Sometimes I wonder why we're so arrogant on NL RELIGION
You are the one spinning a "spiritual" angle to a dream, and you think I am the religious nuisance? undecided

You want to tell this boy who isnt even born again that the message his mind is sending him is that the woman he saw in his dream was wicked and he did good by raping her? undecided

You want to sanction violent rape, even if in a dream, and suggest your answer is of God?

And you think you are sane even considering that as a response? undecided
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
HOLYSEE:

Thank you....You win
God bless you sir....I wish you well
what did I win? undecided
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by HOLYSEE(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You are the one spinning a "spiritual" angle to a dream, and you think I am the religious nuisance? undecided

You want to tell this boy who isnt even born again that the message his mind is sending him is that the woman he saw in his dream was wicked and he did good by raping her? undecided

You want to sanction violent rape, even if in a dream, and suggest your answer is of God?

And you think you are sane even considering that as a response? undecided
Thank you.....You win
God bless you.....I wish you well
Re: Dream: Fought A Woman, Subdues Her And Had Sex With Her Forcefully by Kobojunkie: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
HOLYSEE:

Thank you.....You win
God bless you.....I wish you well
Stop lying in the name of God. God sees your very heart and He knows who you are.
Remember what Jesus Christ said will be the fate of those who lead His own away from Him. It will be better if a millstone were hung around his neck and he were cast into the ocean.That is what Jesus Christ said.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Is Not The Key / See The Huge Snake My Security Man Killed Just Now / Giveaway Winner: @SurvivorM Psychological/emotional Abuse By Partner Or Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.