Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Don’t Rob The Poor! - Pastor Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don’t Rob The Poor! - Pastor Kumuyi (280 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Rob The Poor! - Pastor Kumuyi by MzDammielite20(f): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2020
God, our Creator, has given a severe warning to the rich and influential to desist from robbing the poor and oppressing the afflicted and downtrodden.

The plight of man is to exploit the weak, poor, and ignorant folks around him and reduce them to puppets, serving only his interest. The strong and mighty in almost all human societies have often violated the rights and reduced the privileges of those who cannot challenge them.

Abattoir [Episode 3] – Damilola Mike-Bamiloye

The result of this unjust treatment is attendant upheavals such as strife, agitations, protests, conflicts and wars which have become common occurrences around the globe today.

Social injustice is the https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/07/dont-rob-poor-pastor-kumuyi.html

Re: Don’t Rob The Poor! - Pastor Kumuyi by hisgrace090: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2020
Kumuyi my man!

This man has all the opportunity on earth to live a flamboyant lifestyle but chose otherwise.

More grace to you sir!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Rob The Poor! - Pastor Kumuyi by johhbekeboh09: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
WF Kumuyi 1 of the greatest shepherds and teachers of God's flock and word respectively in this generation!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Rob The Poor! - Pastor Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Don't rob the poor? Is this some attempt at deflecting from focus on MOGs and tithing? Isn't that considered robbing of the poor as well? undecided
Re: Don’t Rob The Poor! - Pastor Kumuyi by desiredhome: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Can the poor/less privileged attend the schools they built with their money for the rich?
Re: Don’t Rob The Poor! - Pastor Kumuyi by Missyajoke(f): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Don't rob the poor? Is this some attempt at deflecting from focus on MOGs and tithing? Isn't that considered robbing of the poor as well? undecided

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Why are you like this
grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Rob The Poor! - Pastor Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Missyajoke:

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Why are you like this
grin grin grin grin
Am I wrong? undecided

We are talking of the lies that is tithing perpetrated in the name of God. Those are the bigger robbers of the poor than the politicians who still can't take the money right from out of the pockets of the millions poor.
That privilege has and still belongs to the many so-called MOGs out there.
Re: Don’t Rob The Poor! - Pastor Kumuyi by Missyajoke(f): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Am I wrong? undecided

We are talking of the lies that is tithing perpetrated in the name of God. Those are the bigger robbers of the poor than the politicians who still can't take the money right from out of the pockets of the millions poor.
That privilege has and still belongs to the many so-called MOGs out there.

The problem with tithing is that lots of MOG have taken advantage of tithing which isn't fair to the masses and their church members. What I can say is that I hope people won't be discouraged from paying tithe later in the future.
Re: Don’t Rob The Poor! - Pastor Kumuyi by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
Missyajoke:

The problem with tithing is that lots of MOG have taken advantage of tithing which isn't fair to the masses and their church members. What I can say is that I hope people won't be discouraged from paying tithe later in the future.
Why do you think people should continue doing something that is against God? undecided
As it is, it does not correspond to what God commanded, nor is it used for what God commanded.
So why would you want it to continue? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[NEW] Gain Heart Knowledge By Joining… / So Don't Worry! / RCCG Sunday School STUDENT Manual For August 9, 2020 Lesson 50 : Topic – The An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.