Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) (21185 Views)

Process To Designate Anambra As NDDC Oil-Producing State Begins At Senate / Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by Seerade029: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2020
mrvitalis:
Why drag east to the topic
You're from the East, so why won't I?

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by PureFace1(m): 11:01am On Jul 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

Why drag east to the topic

So why drag the whole Yoruba to the topic?

Yoruba can claim Lagos because it is Yoruba Land and who is stopping you from claiming your own Anambra in Igbo Land ?

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by AgbariOjukwu1: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2020
Dapo just dey disgrace Ogun State.
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by Seerade029: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2020
PureFace1:

So why drag the whole Yoruba to the topic?

Yoruba can claim Lagos because it is Yoruba Land and who is stopping you from claiming your own Anambra in Igbo Land ?

The guy is from IMO, but whenever Anambra topics shows up or so, they start claming Anambra.
You'll never see him talking about his IMO state.

like say we don't know that Anambra is the Lagos of east, most of those SE guys rush there.
They can only deceive themselves tho.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2020
Lisaint:
This is the nonsense they are doing

They are doing
Pouring stones on the floor and snapping here and there

Those stones wey Dey spoil tyres

Both
LASG and OGSG
Governors are useless

They are using covid-19 to cover us their failure

What makes LASG useless
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by Ajibel(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2020
mrvitalis:
Just look at the background ...yorubas need to tell themselves the truth claiming Lagos won't help anyone

What's your problem in Yorubas identifying with Lagos?
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by Seerade029: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2020
Ajibel:

What's your problem in Yorubas identifying with Lagos?
Ask him If Enboyi people no full Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by Lisaint(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2020
Ajibel:

What makes LASG useless

Checkout roads in all part of Lagos sir
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by lucasalves: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2020
mrvitalis:
Just look at the background ...yorubas need to tell themselves the truth claiming Lagos won't help anyone

sorry is Lagos Dubai? is anywhere in Nigeria close to a third world country in Asia? you are living and surrounded with mediocrity and you are there shouting Yoruba. Have you seen that little stretch of road that connects Anambra to Enugu? ohhh you won't see that, because you are busy looking for ways to mock other tribes for the government failures.. Trust me we should all be bowing our heads in shame right now

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by LukasPodolski: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2020
mrvitalis:
ifo is actually not in the State capital, not even a top town/cities in Ogun state, what am trying to say is that That environment (apart from the extremely bad roads) is not bad for town not in state capital and not among the top cities in the state.

The rehabilitation of the road looks confusing, because I don't understand the use of big stones, well what do I know, they know better than us..we should wait for them to finish the job.

in addition, we all know your Okigwe, Nsukka, Orlu, Ozubulu are paradise and cities like London Paris Vegas got nothing on them.
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by Seerade029: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2020
lucasalves:

sorry is Lagos Dubai? is anywhere in Nigeria close to a third world country in Asia? you are living and surrounded with mediocrity and you are there shouting Yoruba. Have you seen that little stretch of road that connects Anambra to Enugu? ohhh you won't see that, because you are busy looking for ways to mock other tribes for the government failures.. Trust me we should all be bowing our heads in shame right now

Don't mind him, He won't question northerners for claiming Kano and Kaduna.

he won't question his own people for claiming Anambra.

Mtcheww.
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by moao(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2020
Long overdue
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by gbengaeed(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2020
...this guy is the worst governor in the history of my state.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by obinoral1179(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2020
Ravon:

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2020/07/20/ogun-begins-work-on-ojodu-abiodun-akute-road/
shameless government, Lagos state was even working during the rainy season and they have rehabilitate the road from your local government ifo to sabo junction towards alagbole Bridge but you are given us excuse of rain..... Mr dapo abiodun is a disaster of a governor
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2020
mrvitalis:

Who’s claiming Lagos?
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by obinoral1179(m): 11:20am On Jul 20, 2020
gbengaeed:
...this guy is the worst governor in the history of my state.
very worst, Lagos even repaired the road shared with them.... Audio governor
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 20, 2020
I better live in sambisa forest than live in ogun state
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by seyi072000(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2020
Dapo Abiodun is the most useless governor. He is more of a curse than blessing to the people of Ogun state
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by suco01(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2020
Ogun state govt and their mumu sef, complete after yakoyo bridge to alagbole road first. Senseless governor
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 11:45am On Jul 20, 2020
Another Audio Governor like Sayi Makinde.

Both guys are big failure.
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 11:45am On Jul 20, 2020
Roads you didn’t deliver before the raining season.

Mr Audio.
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by aspirebig: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2020
I hope they will not abandon the road again.

During Amosun first tenure, he was in that place to inspect the road.

From Ojodu Berger to Ojodu Abiodu directly to Agbado, then they demolished many house started the construction, they even construct a bridge in Agbado, only to leave the project.

Ogun state has not done much to harness the advantage of their promixty to Lagos in this area. I only see Lagos Ibadan expressway being given much attention. Many Lagosian are coming to work from as far inside as Sango, Adiyan,Opeilu, etc

The roads in those areas are in terrible condition.

People are even leaving their houses to live inside Lagos. Is well.
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Politicians and deceit are like 5and6

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by Raydos: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
This ogun state governor should be castrated

People will start knowing the importance of Amosun now!!

1 Like

Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
see my former area Ojodu abiodun stroke bemill assist and oluwakemi street then. Yoro Na Yoro.
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by mmsen: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Shameful.
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by hardbody: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Vision2045:
for those judging wrongly.

The move is just a palliative to make the road motorable.... Construction of a brand new road to
commence after the rainy season as promised by my Governor...

Read before you cast a stone don't be lazy

If i slap you....

I had to abandon my house there after many years of troubled accessibility. Panick while going home, panick whille coming out. Damaged all my vehicles and those are SUVs. I judge Ogun state governors using alagbole-Akute-Ajuwon-Olambe-Oke Aro roads. The moment you hit Lagos state portion the difference becomes as clear as 7up. Ogun state is messed up
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by Sebbs(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
Is this a project ?
Come badagry see as people they willing put big big stones for road after government refuse us our right as a citizen .
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by Annabel96(f): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
very good
Re: Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) by bolaayenimo: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
is this road project or palliative?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deletion Of Section 84(12): Malami Effects Judgement In Line With The Law / Babangida, Danjuma Among 20 Nigerian Employees Richer Than Nigeria In 1999-SERAP / 2019: 10 Reasons Why Many Senators, Reps Won’t Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.