Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing (1557 Views)

‘I Was Exhausted, Diagnosed With Malaria,’ Akpabio Speaks On Slump Rumour / Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me / NBC Query Letter To Channels TV Over Ortom Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by Under16: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2020
Live comments from our TVs!

Akpabio is live now on channels. Lets watch the gbas gbos from NDDC alleged thieves.

They want to even do opening prayer grin Nigerian Polithiefcians!!!

cc: lalasticlala Seun Mynd44 Fp

2 Likes

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by Under16: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2020
Even the chairman of the panel follow for d accused. angry

1 Like

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by Under16: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2020
Chairman of panel don dey talk too much o. angry

But actually, he's very right. If u have any allegation against him...petition him via the right channel.
Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by Under16: 11:41am On Jul 20, 2020
Olubunmi Ojo Chairman of the NDDC has handed over the committee to Hon. Tobi to take over as Chairman.

I think for fairness sake...this is the right step. Ex Chairman just stepped aside for d new Chairman.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by Under16: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2020
Introduction of members of the committee.
Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by gambia(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2020
Tunji-ojo, Chairman of NDDC probe commitee steps aside.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by Under16: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2020
The Chairman reads the minute of the last meeting...
Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by Under16: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2020
198billion what for consultancy shocked
Believe it or not this Corona season na season for looting.

Hearing billions of naira for consultancy blabla.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by Under16: 11:58am On Jul 20, 2020
Meanwhile Akpabio looks some how on that his sit. Like he's uneasy.

Chaii Niger delta scholarship students una money was paid into personal accounts... cry

2 Likes

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by CaSttLe(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
A motion for suspension of d minutes and allow the heads of NDDC take them by oath. I believe they dont have copies of the minutes with them??

1 Like

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by BossJamal: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
The billions the chairman dey call sef is getting me dizzy. These guys are nddc klepto

1 Like

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by degamonn: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
Akpabio too should step aside as Minister to give room for unhindered investigation.

1 Like

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by BossJamal: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
degamonn:
Akpabio too should step aside as Minister to give room for unhindered investigation.
Why should he step aside? Someone alleged to have signed billions for Christmas rendezvous embarassed
Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by BossJamal: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
The man sit down like the real accused. He's not sitting like our real naija politicians. Sleepless nights i think?

1 Like

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by Under16: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
grin

"We are going through media trials. I am seeing things like...'Face of a thief' without me stealing anything" MD NDDC
Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by Under16: 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
A whooping 1.32billion approved to "take care of ourselves". Covid19 palliatives
According 2 MD grin
Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by Under16: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
MD is mis-yearning o. It seems this committee are ready for him and his allies. Since he walked out of them last week...them go chop him yansh o.

grin
Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by PHOTSEE(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
We will check and get back to you !
Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by Under16: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Breaking MD has collapsed o grin shocked
Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by IamR: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Under16:
Drama
Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by Under16: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
See drama...MD is convulsing abi na wetin. His health seems 2 be in jeopardy

1 Like

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by TheFreeOne: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
Under16:

Out of guilty conscience or fear?

The man is so jittery he couldn't stand the questions. Akpabio wahala dey o grin

Next thing will be he'll be on wheel chair and claiming his health is in jeopardy to avoid being questioned or prosecuted.

3 Likes

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by gasparpisciotta: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
NDDC Naija season 1

3 Likes

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by PHOTSEE(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
Oh and pondei fainted. it is a goal.

3 Likes

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by Under16: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
See the moment MD was surrounded to revive him.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by Under16: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
They've all gone a 25 mins break...We hope Pondei gets back to the hot sit hale and hearty o. Akpabio is uneasy.

This committee really sat down to discuss on how they will deal with these Nddc guys

Who noticed social distancing got defeated in the house...chaii!
Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by Under16: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
Quite an interesting broadcast....abeg they should do and come back from d goddamned break grin
Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by Under16: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
More pics. Some resuscitation exercise...hope that hand was sanitized o.

3 Likes

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by BossJamal: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
Shege jaguar! MD God will not take u now. You must account for every one naira there. My annoyance though is that all of them seated in there are no saints walahi. Bloody thieves!

2 Likes

Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by BossJamal: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
TheFreeOne:

Out of guilty conscience or fear?

The man is so jittery he couldn't stand the questions. Akpabio wahala dey o grin

Next thing will be he'll be on wheel chair and claiming his health is in jeopardy to avoid being questioned or prosecuted.
Serious guilty conscience. I am enjoying the probe of shame.

See them acting the script very well. Akpabio might act like a mad man next.
Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by CaSttLe(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hahaha Prof.Pondei grin see drama. Who's next?
Re: NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing by Under16: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
Akpabio on the hot sit.

Akpabio pls go straight to the point abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video! Tolulope Arotile's Life Inspired Me To Be Great- ( 5 yrs old Chimamanda ) / APC Edo Campaign Flag Off: Adams Oshiomhole Grand Entry / HAPPENING NOW In Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.